Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lighting a Fire

Arina Zjarri

A
Arina Zjarri was, to put it simply, the second most important person in the entire Zjarri tribe. She was the heir, and according to people supposedly older and wise she was extremely gifted in shaping. If thats what random bursts of fire when she did not want them, then yeah she was gifted. Personally she hated the hype, hated the responsibility, and the long practise sessions. She wanted to be free of being important, to go off and enjoy herself.

So when she had found one of the new shaper powers sky travelers, she had stolen it in a heartbeat. Inside it was rough hammered metal plates made with fire and earth shaping, a throne like metal chair with hand woven cloth covering the sharp edges, and a pair of levels that rose from the ground. Nothing inside was more advanced that what her tribe could make by hand, but what she could not see was all the advanced electronics hidden behind the rough metal panels.

Pulling on a level like she had seen her father do, the ship rose up. On air shaping they were told, though really is was repulsor technology. The controls were simple, anything complex was outlawed, so even she was able to get it off the planet and out into the great darkness by herself. Eventually the bowl of clear liquid beside the throne like chair stirred, showing countless spots that glowered. Water shaping of course. One had been marked already, a scout had been planning on exploring a planet they had heard of because it was supposedly as low tech as their own society. Arina had decided that she would save the scout the trouble and explore it herself. As she did the ship entered the place between worlds, hyperspace, something that could only be reached by combining all forms of shaping... though few understood how.

The trip was long and boring, so she amused herself by dancing around the cabin. The room was limited, but that just forced her to make her movements precise. Eventually a small red flame appeared near the front of the ship, the warning she would be arriving from the place between.

When she arrived, she saw a planet that looked very different from her own. It also lacked the bright lights that was so often visible on more advanced worlds. A good sign. Moving toward the planet, she took the stolen ship into the atmosphere. Only to late realizing that she did not know how to land. Pulling on the levels to stop as hard as she could, the ship desperately tried to break the excess speed it had gained during reentry. By the time she reached the ground it had shed most of the speed, but not enough and it hit the ground hard enough to bounce back up before landing and skidding.

Eventually the ship stopped, and Arina, who had not been secured to the chair, made her way out of the ship a stream of blood running into her eyes. She got the door open somehow, and collapsed onto the ground. She got no further before consciousness fled her.

Elayne had recently taken to exploring, hoping to stumble across Bronwyn, as she did enjoy the girl's company. That was when she heard a horrid noise. She saw the firery streak.... someone had yet again begun to crash.. She ran towards it. She had gotten close enough to see the ship crash. It was not a pretty site... fire had spread... she saw some sort of door and a woman pass out. Elayne had to do something.

Elayne and her curiosity had of course led her to the ship but now things were serious. Fire was everywhere and Elayne used her spell to move it aside. She picked up the woman.. noting she could be dangerous. She couldn't take her to her village.. so she took her to a cave, one that she set up in quite often. Elayne laid the woman down in her cot.. which was less a bed and more some wood and stuff strapped together. After she cleaned up her head, Elayne tied the woman to the bed... She couldn't trust the outsider. Though she did note that the woman was quite attractive. Elayne then set to making sure no one could trace her from the ship to her hideout.

Arina Zjarri

A
Arina awoke with a start, a cry escaping as a sharp pain filled her head. It took a second, but then she remembered what had happened. During the crash she must have hit her head on one of the rough walls inside the ship. She remembered there had been blood before, but she did not feel any wetness now. Had she been out awhile and the blood dried?

Then she realized she was in a cave, and when she tried to move she found herself retrained. Fear struck her as she realized she was a captive of an unknown person, who had an unknown purpose for her.

"Let me go!" Arina yelled not knowing if anyone could hear her. "I am Arina of the Zjarri tribe, you will not harm me!"

Pulling against the restraints, the Shaper rose in the air slightly the ropes digging into her wrists. She flailed wildly, refusing to be held captive by unknown parties. She continued yelling, smoke beginning to billow from her mouth. As she got more desperate and her flailing more wild, she let out her loudest scream. "Raaaaaah!" as she screamed, flames erupted from her mouth like from a flame thrower.

She had been foraging, finding some food for her and the captive. She didn't want to be accused of being a bad host. It was funny, that she had someone tied up in her cave.. she could do whatever she wanted with her, it was strange the power it gave her over someone. She returned just to find her up and screaming only to shoot fire.
Elayne.. luckily had a spell for that and chanted a spell, commanding the flames to go back into her mouth.. curious what would happen. It was strange... She was from a tribe she had never heard about.. from some other place. " Calm down, don't get so upset, I did it for both of our safety... and more.. She wondered... what This woman.. might be about... right now though she was at her mercy. "

Arina Zjarri

A
Her shaping disappeared suddenly after this new woman appeared and said some strange words. That was not supposed to happen. Startled, Arina stopped her flailing and turned to look at the new person.

She was pretty, though something about her felt different than the people back home. Which made sense, now that she had calmed and was thinking straight again. She had come to a new planet, of course they would be different. They weren't raised in a Shaper dominated culture. This was what she had been looking for, a place where she did not have to be the heir. And meet people that did not expect so much from her.

Given different circumstances, she probably would enjoy the being tied down thing. "Who are you?" she asked. Then she shifted in the restraints, and a small moan escaped. Screw the different circumstances, she was hot. "And what are you going to do with me?"

Elayne, smirked, she had calmed right away, she still wasn't sure what she was going to do with the woman, but she felt strange being over her like this. " I am Elayne... " She said, looking over the girl... she was attractive... Elayne, had never felt this way for another girl, though she knew some did. She heard women in other cultures were submissive perhaps this is one from such a culture. " Hmm what do you think I should do with you? " She gave a pointed look, as if eyeing over all of her assets, she wasn't quite sure herself what she was doing.

Arina Zjarri

A
The eyes wandering across her body caused her to tingle. Sure people, mostly guys (not that she minded that!), had watched in the same way back home. But there had always been a wall between them and her. Not once had Arina been treated like she wanted to be treated. Being in charge did not turn her on, she wanted someone else to take control.

But half the game was keeping that a secret. "You could... let me go." Even as she spoke, she fought half heartedly against the the restraints. The way she was squiming made it clear she was not finding the experience unpleasant.

Elayne thought it was odd, the woman seemed to like to be in the bindings as much as she liked to see her in the bindings. Elayne couldn't wait to push it a little further. " Hmm I could but where would the fun in that be. I think I should tighten them " She said as she did just that, 'accidently' brushed her hands on her chest. " Now.. honestly what should I do, with you " She said smirking towards her, this was fun, and exciting.. and awoken a side of elayne that she had never experienced before. She didn't know what to do.. she had just met her and her she was enjoying tying her up.... " What is your name, where are you from?"

Arina Zjarri

A
"Mmm..." The tightening of the bonds hurt, but at the same time it excited her in ways she never had been before. Her breathing slowed from the combination of pain and pleasure. "I'm..." she paused to catch her breath before continuing, "I am Arina."

She did not repeat her clan name, even if logically this woman did not know who she was it scared her that by naming herself this fun might end. Not being in control was... freeing.

She didn't know what seemed to possess her, but this was strangely exciting. She didn't know what to do next though... She had a thought... but she kept her there, standing close but not to close, as she leaned down into her, she was strangely excited.. being this close to Arina.. " And how does Arina feel about her predictiment?" She said.. this sense of control was new... it was freeing in its own way. She could do whatever she wanted, not that she would.. Elayne was still getting use to this all, but Arina seemed to like it.

Arina Zjarri

A
What did she think? She loved it of course! That was to easy again though. No, the woman had to make Arina give in, even if all Arina wanted was to give in. Give and take. Push and pull. Dominate and submit. "I want you to free me!" she said, though her body's reactions from the woman being so close betrayed that she was lying. "Untie me!"

Elayne got stricter as she roughly moved Arina, so that her rear was in clear view as she smacked it hard " Tell me what Arina Thinks about this predictament" She didn't know what possessed her to do this but it felt right as she hit her again. It gave Elayne some sort of satsifaction doing this to Arina. She was a bit scared by it all. She had a smirk of delight on her face as this happened, watching her react was the best part.

Arina Zjarri

A
At first Arina did not know what was happening as the woman forced her to move. Then the first strike came, and it was something she had not expected. Growing up she had never been struck, no one had wanted to dare hurt the tribes heir and prodigy shaper. Even when she had spent more time running off than practising. To feel it now, it hurt. Past that pain though was that hidden pleasure, the two feelings impossibly linked in a way that left her more. Then the second strike came and it was even better than the first. The game was getting harder and harder to maintain, "Arina... wants to be let go... please..."

Elayne, kept hiting her once and then twice and then more, as she could tell that Arina was getting some sort of pleasure out of it, just as Elayne was. It was strange, but perhaps after this fun, she could get some honest answers out of her. " If you answer me, I will make it worth your while, I promise, " She said still wondering where this dark part of her was coming from that wanted to do these things. It wasn't her. Elayne was conflicted but not conflicted enough to stop as she kept hitting Arina, until she answered. " Come on, let me know what you think of this arrangement, do you like it?" She would have to get tougher came a thought... She found her self getting hot and bothered as she continued this.. it was strange. Elayne didn't know what to think of this but it felt good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom