Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Light WhipSword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: To provide a shorter, more flexible weapon that is still a lightsaber

Hero Unit: No
Manufacturer: Custom/Original
Model: Saber WhipSword
Affiliation: Personal
Modularity: yes, Length and type/color of crystal
Production: Unique
Material: Cortosis grip, Plasma, Corusca gem, durasteel blades
Description: A shorter sword that has emitters on either side of the segmented, durasteel blades, that when the button is pressed can extend into a whip, then retracted. This one is yellow in hue. The shortsword aspect of it is a slashing/stabbing weapon for closer engagements, whereas the whip gives more range than a normal lightsaber/shortsword for the cost of unpredictability and lack of control. It makes combat easier because Thraishe's Lightsaber Pike is too long and bulky for shorter engagements.

Edited design: Small emitters on each segment. Metal blade on one side, and a small set of emitters on the other, connected by a chain/cable. Credit to @[member="Reyven Samoth"]
(Not trying to rip off Soul Caliber, but think of Ivy's weapon)

Classification: Whip/Sword
Size: one-handed
Length: .6m when not extended; 3m when extended
Weight: 1 kg

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
Okay well I'll leave this up for a little bit so you can edit. I suggest talking to your peers or hop on skype/boards and talk with your faction and ask for advice.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
Okay so I think I have a "better" idea for thus as I don't think a pure plasma lightwhip would work. What if one side of the thing was a short bladed lightsaber and then he could flip it over press a button to shoot our a cord and have a lightwhip. Obviously you wouldn't be able to use both at once... as you'd probably stab yourself if you did... but tech wise you'd only have enough power for one or the other. What do you think?

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
okay right now you have contradictory statements in your description. You need to fully edit the description to make a single cohesive description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom