Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Light in the Darkness

Adan just returned again from his absence once again this time he went straight to Nar Shadda without telling anyone about anything. He did however send his wife [member="stardust"] a message but he encrypted it to not show off his location and name, identity in general. The message did say to meet him on Nar Shadda at T-Diggs bar, she wouldnt know or even guess it was her husband hell of a suprise it would be.

Managing to sneak away was hard but she did anyways....curiosity was always her thing

She got into her thunder star and flew out to nar shadda.....following a message that was sent and heavily encrypted.... Didn't usually receive such message and most quirked her curiosity

Appear above the planet she sighed looking at it"this place again heh guess I'll never stop visiting "she nudged forward and made her way to a landing area, jumping out she through a robe over her and began walking" r8 watch the ship

She made her way to t-diggs bar, she has heard of the place actually not a bad place.

Walking in she looked for the person that had sent the message, most turning to the 6'5 foot tall twilek before looking away as she walked in

Adan sat in the darkest corner with his hat on and hood over it he didnt want to attract attention but dark auroa seeped from that corner. Only a dark figured could be seen, he was smoking a cigar and drinking an ale. He looked seeing his wife walk in the tall and beautiful twilek her arms mechanical as he last remembered, she was still gorgeous and sexy. her perfect green soft skin like silk, and that beautiful smile. [member="stardust"]

Stardust scanned the area before sensing dark aura from the corner she began to approach, many people looking as she passed them

She soon got close and looked at the man...something was familiar about the aura something close....

She soon spoke"are you the man who sent the message"wait that hat the cigar...could it? No no just a coincidence

His voice changed some enough to sound like a different person, "yes i did send you that message please sit down. I already ordered for you because this meeting might take a long while alot to talk about and i need you to listen carfully". He scanned the room his eyes changing color as well from black to redish brown. [member="stardust"]

She sat down hand on her blaster just in case this man turned out to be a hostile

Then start speaking I don't usually like random people sending encrypted messages and with the war going on makes it even offer

She said looking at him with her green eyes that looked tired and worn

He looked at her seeing her eyes worn and tired, he felt that her mind wasnt the same, he felt that him not being there has taken a toll on her, franky he was afraid of what she would do if she found out that it was him her husband. "You look tired and wore out mentally, i can feel your stress is high, your husband has been away for a long time hasnt he? Where is he now?" [member="stardust"]

He grinned "easy now easy i mean no harm to you or your husband, ive met your husband, he has a dark side but overall he is a good man, which coming from a stranger should mean alot. He told me he misses you alot, he wishes to come back home but is afraid of his wife which is you i presume. He took a puff of the cigar and a swig of the ale that was in a giant glass mug.

He looked at her grinning "Then you have grown weak my wife" he leaned foreward letting the light reveal his entire face which had new scars and different eyes, more sithish but not full blown. [member="stardust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom