Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Lifeday] We wish you a merry life day! [open to all]

Nomad was dashing around everywhere welcoming new people, his droid opened the door and lead the new guests into the main room.

He was enjoying himself, even with all the running around. "Hello, welcome" he said to the green eyed main with a violin strapped to his back. He was walking back to the main room when suddenly a cannonball flew past taking some of the decorations, wait no it wasn't a cannonball, it was a human dashing past taking some of the festive lights with him. "... bye" he said sheepishly. He let the hoverchair-man dash off, there was no harm done.

He entered the main hall, and returned to dashing around talking to everyone.

[member="Seth Harkness"]
[member="Pomfrites Von Dorito"]

[member="Nomad Crimson"] [member="Maka Sumoto"] [member="Orron Thrask"] [member="Renato Sarkin"] [member="Seth Harkness"]

"No drinks?" Benedali asked, confused. But then she saw Orron's wink, and realized that he wanted her to play along...for some reason. Surely he wasn't jealous of Sarkin? No -- that wouldn't make sense. He'd have to be jealous of Maka, too. And he's not. And I practically live with Maka. I need to stop saying "and". "Such a shame," she added smoothly. "Every party ought to have sparkling red nox berry wine."

Gesturing to Sarkin, the Duchess kept her eyes on Orron, saying, "Orron, this is Renato Sarkin. He and I had just started talking." If Orron was here for an unselfish reason (or, to simply pull her away, in which case her only objection was that it was rude to Sarkin), Benedali wanted to know, especially if it involved danger. After all, she was only invincible on Alderaan.

And she was still going to find out that surprise guest, dammit!

Renato Sarkin

R
[member="Nomad Crimson"] [member="Maka Sumoto"] [member="Orron Thrask"] [member="Seth Harkness"] [member="Benedali Serrus"]

Renato smiled giving Benedali a polite nod before the human cannonball caused quite a bit of a ruckus. Renato frowned in discuss at the behavior until he was spoken to by the cyborg. Renato looked at him curiously for a moment not shaking the outreached hand by instead just giving the man a nod.

Turning back to Benedali Renato smiled softly.

"Would not hurt to have a few people at the door keeping out the undesirables as well." "Nothing is more inappropriate than letting someone with any self respect crash a party..........literally as it seems."

Orron Thrask

More Man than Machine
When [member="Renato Sarkin"] didn't return the handshake Orron retracted his hand and instead nodded as he'd done. At least Benedali had been there to give the proper introductions for him. And, lucky, Orron was glad that Bendali had gotten his non-verbal message of what he was trying to say about the guy. He could sense the dark side on him. Not a good sign. He turned to the duchess again and tried to give the same sort of message by giving her looks and darting his eyes towards him. Thankfully with his hood up Sarkin wouldn't be able to see this from Orron.

After enough of that he just looked back and kept a pleasent smile towards him while hearing out what both he and Benedali were up to. Now and then he'd glanced back to any of the others at the party but as long as he was close to Benedali, that was enough.

[member="Benedali Serrus"]

[member="Orron Thrask"] [member="Renato Sarkin"] [member="Nomad Crimson"] [member="Maka Sumoto"]

"It certainly does make things...interesting when they come in, though, does it not?" Benedali kept her pleasantness about her, though inside she gave a little sigh of disappointment. It seemed that Renato was one of those nobles, the ones who thought they were better. While Benedali was certainly no better, she still tried to treat everyone fairly.

She wasn't oblivious to the looks that Orron kept giving her, either. There clearly was something about Renato that Orron, at least, didn't like. Giving Sarkin an apologetic smile, the Duchess said, "If you don't mind, I would like to talk to Orron here for a moment? I'm sure it won't take long; then we can continue our conversation?" She gave the man another dazzling look before subtly jerking on the Jedi's robes. Stepping back, she bowed her head respectfully before sashaying into and down the hallway.

Oh, good. Bennie and Orron together, and Maka alone with the beer, and the snacks, and the Sith. Of course he was a Sith. Even Maka's heavily limited Force sense could tell when there was one around. The Dorito Man had definitely been one, and this man... Sarkin. He was another. More subtle, and therefore far more dangerous. He would bear watching, and possibly a threat or two, if he seemed like he was imposing himself on Bennie. As for Orron, only Bennie really cared what happened to him.

Maka simply cracked open another bottle, and eyed the Sith, judging how long it would take to kill him. A shot to the leg, and he would be down, Maka thought. A shot to the head, and he would trouble no one again. But all he could do was wait, and wait, and wait. For Bennie, the girl he loved. For Orron, a Jedi who was in his way. And for this man Sarkin, a Sith who would prove interesting.

[member="Nomad Crimson"] [member="Benedali Serrus"] [member="Orron Thrask"] [member="Renato Sarkin"]

Renato Sarkin

R
[member="Nomad Crimson"] [member="Benedali Serrus"] [member="Orron Thrask"] [member="Maka Sumoto"]

Renato smiled to Benedali.

"Of course Lady Benedali."

Renato looked around briefly before picking up an unclaimed glass and taking a small sip. Looking over at Maka Renato gave the man a small bow. It had not escaped his notice being surrounded by Jedi and it even amused him their discomfort with his presence. It was a small victory in a much larger scheme that held no importance what so ever.

After a minute Renato casually picked through the various food opportunities finding something that looked edible taking a nibble hear and there. Looking around Renato wondered why the crowd was so small at such an event.

Orron Thrask

More Man than Machine
With Benedali getting the message Orron only gave a little bow to [member="Renato Sarkin"] as he left with her to get away. As he passed Maka he tried to give another signal, telling to keep an eye on him. One thing he didn't want was a Sith suddenly causeing some sort of havoc or the like during the party. Especially not on Life Day and when he had his guest due to arrive.

Once he and the duchess were alone he sighed and asked "Are you okay? I mean I'm sorry if it was odd but I sensed the darkside on him. I think he's a Sith, or at least someone with darker abilites. I just didn't want you getting hurt or anything."

[member="Maka Sumoto"] [member="Benedali Serrus"]

[member="Orron Thrask"] [member="Maka Sumoto"] [member="Renato Sarkin"] [member="Nomad Crimson"]

Benedali chose to hug Orron first. "First off, it's been so long!"

She withdrew a bit so that he could see her eyeroll. "And don't worry, I doubt he would do anything at a Life Day party. Though I wasn't too fond of his arrogance..." The Duchess trailed off a bit, before smiling again. "Of course I'm fine! I've got you and Maka here -- the only place safer is back at the estate!"

At least that explained Orron's discomfort at the discussion between her and Sarkin; it was worry about a dark side user, not jealousy. Still... No. Orron was looking out for her.

Benedali debated over whether or not she should mention the reason why Maka hated his guts, but thought better of it. No use ruining Nomad's Life Day party with a little Serrus drama. Speaking of drama...

"Do you think Nomad would let me play the piano? I'm not very good but I know a song or two..."

Seth sighed softly as he walked over to a chair and sat down running a hand threw his black bangs ~ I need to talk to someone but... i dont know.. Wish someone would come to me~ he though looking around feeling himself closing off to the people around him

[member="Benedali Serrus"] [member="Orron Thrask"] [member="Renato Sarkin"] [member="Maka Sumoto"] [member="Nomad Crimson"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom