Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life Day Holiday Challenge Winner

I'd like to personally thank each and every SWRP member who participated in the contest. You guys rock! Now, without further delay.....

We at the Codex are happy to name [member="Aster Rose Baelor"] and her submission of Ruvaen as the winner. Congratulations on the win. As mentioned in the original Challenge post, the winner gets a 'get out of jail' free card, good for one development thread.

Prizes:

The winner of the Life Day Holiday Challenge will receive a No Development Necessary Pass for one new codex submission and may choose one of the following:
  • 1 type of Restricted Material mineable deposits on a new custom planet sub (phrik, cortosis, stygium)
  • An A quality elite unit
  • A Force Nexus of medium size (within a location or on a new custom planet).
  • A Master-Ranked NPC or NPC with special possession or skill.
  • A species with special skills or all Force user.
  • A unique space station with significant customization.
  • A location with special/significant defenses or attributes.

Some comments on our winning submission :

While I'm no fan of romantics, the way this sub tied into holiday theme (12 Days of Christmas) was genius. It's not too long to read, yet it has just as much as it needs to convey the tragedy of Ruvaen. This was probably the most visually appealing submission as well.

Tragic and weaves a tale without forgetting that the contest is about Life Day and the holidays. Well thought out play on the 12 Days of Christmas. I could even see myself using this NPC in future roleplays.

Of the submissions, this one was my favorite. It was simple to read, and yet full of good use of lore.

Sweet and simple. I quite liked the melancholy of the lore around his NPC, and how it ties into the holiday itself. The submission is presented quite well, too.

Very unique and memorable. Great idea, and fitting in seamlessly. Short, but poignant. I like the flowers.

awsm.gif

[member="Aster Rose Baelor"]

I've found all of your writing that I've seen on the site to be excellent, but this is a really great piece of work. Well done, and much deserved! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom