Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC [Life Day Challenge] Daemon Crafters (Merr-Sonn's Elves)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

Name: Daemon Crafters (Merr-Sonn's Elves)
Intent: To canonize something that has already been mentioned in several threads and Factory Subs, but never truly put to template, while giving the official sub a more festive approach
Affiliation: Merr-Sonn, Inc. / Life Day Believers

Availability: Unique
Quality:
  • Crafts - Elite
  • Combat - Rabble
Type: Craftsman

Strength: 250
Species: Anzati-Tera Vampir

Description: When Damien Daemon first crafted his initial Masterwork, Tantibus, there had been a sense of... power. However, he also knew that he was officially the sole proprietary owner of a growing corporation, and it became a quick goal to effectively include his alchemy. Few had ever truly massed the level he himself had, including Ragnos, Nox, nigh all of the major figureheads too the trade.

Upon obtaining Books of Sidious, Damien spent several months after training a dozen men that worked under him at James Armor Company. First he spun the abilities of metallurgy that had long been known to him, including Beskar as learned through his heritage, as well as the advanced knowledge he amassed in the time since leaving the Manda. How to properly smelt, in what ways one could strengthen if necessary, or retain strength but be made lighter. In these lessons he also delved moderately into learning the skills Zaiden James-Greyson taught a select few: Phrik, Songsteel, and Ultrachrome.

Eventually he would believe himself the epitome of what he could become, having several weapons under his belt, of master quality. Delving from this path was entirely a necessity. He would from then study Force Imbuing, to which he would also master, for to him it was so alike what he had already known.

From this, he grew the initial group from a dozen to around 4. He also managed to grow to a teacher of others at this time as well, teaching one Ferus, a then unknown Sith potential. It was soon enough apparent that this was too mastered, as like takes to like. So he dabbled further, learning to slip the Imbuement to armor, even structures like tables, or doors. This was as well taught to his group.

Eventually the group would grow to roughly a hundred, where upon he had even tangled into neutrality. With a turn from the darkside, Damien had learned to embrace the light, and eventually utilize it within his works to also embed the Force within items, not of the dark but of Grey. This too he taught, about which a few weeks later he would find his lessons taught to a larger group, by his previous, because MSI would merge with JAC.

But then, from the sidelines, as his position of half owner was a hidden one, Damien strove to make himself more useful. From said sides, he had even more time to learn to imbue the light, to perfect the neutrality, while falling away slowly from darkness, while dabbling further in his metallurgical skills, and so much more. It was when he went on to be a hermit for near three years, where he could only study and experiment, that he chose to clone himself.

It was not so much decided at that time, but eventually it would be. So he connected with the cloning facilities that his company had managed to tie themselves with via his partners wife: Spaarti Clones. In a little under a year there were young bodies - 250 of them - ready to be taught what he knew, so he had his mind scanned, locating the select skills he wanted to trade to the waiting minds. With these memories flash burned to their own, they would each bear an incredible level of skills, not quite the same, but very knowledgeable.

It has been enough time now, roughly a decade, to finish their growth, and now the Crafters are released... where upon it has been found that someone hacked the teaching computers, including into them a level of care that Damien strives for but could not yet reach, as well as a heavy love for Life Day.

In turn, these hardly hours old beings are like... well the little elves in a workshop. Magical gifts made at high speeds, intense quality, available to make dark, neutral, or light alchemy, Force imbued items, as well as hand crafted toys, tools, and like. Their metallurgical knowledge is the only truly comparable skill, one that they put to use, making plenty of gear from rarer minerals.

Its like... well taught, jolly little kids, in grown bodies. Smart, but no fighting abilities at all, able to craft nearly anything the mind can imagine, so long as they have the requirements met.

None, save their "hacker", would ever know the implications of what they were. Though the Crafters quickly became well loved, they also secretly became Givers at night. They spent several hours a night crafting what the Force seemed to want from them, sometimes it was toys, others was clothing, they did also make the traditional MSI tech. But all in all, these little "elves" take it all upon themselves to make gifts for that day - Life Day. Upon which, everyone that the Force deems worthy of their Grand List, receives the gifts made for them.

Links:

Matreya

Linked both species (they are hybrids) and yes each is a clone, of Damien. But that is all they are taught, during the decade of growth, is his crafting abilities. Also, linked to the company they are affiliates of.

[member="Judah Dashiell"]

Edit:
They do not have to be clones however, the idea is the same if they were ragamuffins that got taught through the same method

Matreya

I can link to approved subs in the Factory. Most of the links I could add, including teaching etc, were older threads from before 2015. I haven't had access to those links in a long time. Most of the threads I had Damien, Zaiden, etc, in are no longer in my list. I went to find old ones once, and even then, after finding all I could, still couldn't find them all.

Should I link to subs where the MSI teams that made them are mentioned? Basically every one of my companies mass produced Alch items have mention of them.

[member="Judah Dashiell"]

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Since its a holiday challenge and not an 'everyday' NPC, I don't think its necessary. Just checking to make sure there were no threads linked directly to the sub itself(i.e. mention of elves at length)

Pending approval from [member="Silencia"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom