Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Lichbane Rounds.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: A different kind of ammunition to help kill or wound all sorts of things.
  • Image Source: N/a
  • Canon Link: N/a
  • Primary Source: Slugthrower
PRODUCTION INFORMATIONSPECIAL FEATURESStrengths:
  • These bullets are made out of beskar and have a small compartment at the back of the round itself that contains a mixture of chemicals that responds to the tibanna gas used to normally fire Ion bolts. When the two make contact, the mixture combusts and the bullet flies at breakneck speeds, building up large amounts of heat due to the burning chemical inside it. As such, the great momentum, the inner heat and the beskar tip makes for insanely penetrative rounds.
Weaknesses:
  • Can only be used alongside Choice and Consequence. Due to the way the bullets, the magazines and the guns themselves have been crafted, they only interact properly with one another, thus making them useless for anyone else. The combustion process happening simultaneously with firing the gun would shatter any weapon not made to resist it, which is what the beskar core of the pistols are for. Every magazine is limited to six bullets before running out and requiring it to be discarded before the pistols can resume firing their ion bolts as normal.
DESCRIPTION
The Lichbane bullet magazines and the bullets themselves have been created for the sole purpose of being used with his weapons of choice, Choice and Consequence. Housing six rounds per magazine, the bullets have a folded beskar exterior and tip. The back of each round was made to interact with the inner workings of Thresco's pistols, having five microscopic holes that allowed the tibanna used to normally fire Ion bolts makes contact with the volatile mixture inside of the bullet core, causing it to combust and propel forward with great speeds. Producing an insane amount of heat, the bullet is not only made out of a very durable alloy but is also incredibly hot. This grants each round great penetrative force, making it far more lethal than the average side-arm or even the average assault riffle.

To be used with: https://starwarsrp.net/topic/151272-the-katarn/

[member="Thresco"]

Alright, something before we can really begin here. If you would be so kind as to restructure this sub so that it fits into one of the provided templates that would be amazing and we can continue from there. I'll post the basic template in a spoiled below for a quick reference for you. But what we can do is this.

1. I can move this to Pre-Factory for you for edits
2. I can archive this submission and you can start again from scratch
3. If you can do these edits easily and simply you can just edit the sub from here

Whichever of the 3 scenarios above, please let me know

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: (Example: 'A personal weapon for Darth Scabious' or 'an advanced armored personnel carrier for the Republic')
  • Image Source: (Please link to where you found the image, or to the original artist if possible. TinEye or Google Image Search can help.)
  • Canon Link: (Please link the canon link if applicable canon item.)
  • Primary Source: (Please link and cite the sources which you are modifying for your use in your submission.)
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: (Kuat Drive Yards, BlasTech Industries, [Character Name], etc.)
  • Affiliation: (Individual Character Name (an individual PC/NPC who is permitted to use this item), Company Name(s) (Companies authorised to use this submission), Faction Name(s) (Factions authorised to use this submission, Closed-Market (Any character can use this if they have explicit permission through, for example, a marketplace purchase), Open-Market (May be used by any character without permission from the Manufacturer), other potential options include a submitted NPC unit, or another general organisation/group.)
  • Model: (Example: E-11 Blaster Rifle. For submissions where a model wouldn't be appropriate, such as a custom walking stick, put 'N/A' for 'Not Applicable'.)
  • Modularity: (Can components of this submission be swapped out for other components? Is it especially easy to modify? For most submissions, put 'No'.)

• Production: The scale is Unique (Only One Character), Semi-Unique (A single small unit, squad, or squadron), Limited (Only one small group of characters. IE: Small task force, not entire factions.), Minor (Large groups of characters. (IE: Multiple factions, companies, or groups.), Mass-Produced. (Anyone.) Characters refer to NPCs & PCs.
  • Material: (What is it made out of? Certain materials are more resistant, or vulnerable, to certain weapons. Example: 'Durasteel, blaster components.')
SPECIAL FEATURES

• (Detail briefly in a list format actual contents of the known abilities, special features, qualities of note, etc. If these are notable enough to be strengths, please add them to strengths. )
Strengths:
  • (Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 strength of this submission.)
Weaknesses:
  • (Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 weaknesses of this submission.)
DESCRIPTION
(Describe some of the histories behind the submission. Give us some idea of how it might perform its function, what it excels against and what some limitations of it are. This is where you talk about your idea, flesh it out over at least a good-sized paragraph, and address some of the ways it might be used or abused. For especially powerful or ambitious submissions, a very thorough description is recommended.)

Ah yeah, my bad. I was told to use a new template for my old armor before too, but I forgot to use that same format for this one. As you can imagine, a lot changed in the last 3 to 4 years.
But I did as you asked and made the changes, so I hope that this will be satisfactory.

[member="Thresco"], Just a couple of things to point out here is all

Thresco said:
  • Manufacturer: Thresco Jorr
  • Affiliation: Thresco
If you would be so kind as to link the affiliation/manufacturer, that would be amazing

Thresco said:
Production: Unique
By putting "Unique" here, you are implying that only one of these rounds exist. If I'm reading this correctly, I'm pretty sure you would want more than one of these rounds and the ability to produce more. If that's the case, I would suggest changing this to "limited".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom