Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liberty Concord

230-logo-1399089462.png
General Information

Type of Government: Complete Democracy. Better dead than Red.
Head of State: High Chieftain in times of conflict. None during peace.
Alignment: Neutral.

Societal Information

Capital: Leviathan (Minor Star Destroyer)
Official Languages: Basic, Mando'a.
Currency: Credits
State Religious Body: None.
National Holidays: Liberation Day, Life Day.

Armed Forces

Liberty Vanguard
OSTs

Introduction

The galaxy is chaotic, and rampant with strife. The cycle will never truly cease. Jedi zealotry, Clone slave armies, and Mandalorian cruelty run free in the hyperlanes. Jedi, Mandalorians, Echani, and regular folk haves banded together for the sake of survival. These people have set aside their difference to form the Liberty Concord, a coalition dedicated to true Democracy. All are treated equal. There is no senate, no politics, only talks between friends that decide the Concord's fate. Religious castes are thrown aside, Jedi and Sith become as their fellow man. All are equal, all work to preserve freedom and equality.

Leadership

Lead by the People, for the People. The High Chieftain heads the military, otherwise, any citizen can speak up their ideals. There are no true political leaders, only the people.

Armed Forces

OSTs

OST History- A relatively recently made unit, OST specialize in insertion onto hostile worlds via a reinforced Drop Pod. This special type of assignment has led to the recruitment of special individuals to take part in the often classified operations these brave soldiers undertake. Designs for a similar troop delivery system have been thought up for decades, but only thanks to recent innovations are we able to even have such a unit. After the Confederate Army and Navy conducted rigorous joint exercises and training it was finally decided by Confederate Brass that such a unit should be created. Select soldiers, both veterans and otherwise, were called from all corners of the galaxy to "try out" for a slot in the 1st Drop Trooper Brigade. Using a brutal selection the weak were weeded out and those strong enough to prevail received advanced Drop Training and were inducted into the unit after the granting of proper security clearances. The selection has left a unique pride on those that pass it, causing Drop Troops to think of themselves, rightly so, as the best and toughest non-clones the Freedom Train has to offer. The unit is full of Espirit De Corps and despite it's early age is already building both a tradition and reputation unique from their comrades in the Army or Navy. They broke off from their original government after witnessing corruption. Now, they serve faithfully in the Liberty Concord, recruiting new volunteers as they move on.

OST Training Pipeline- OST Boot: 9 weeks
OST Shocktrooper School: 5 Weeks
Drop Trooper Selection: 4 Weeks
Drop Trooper Training: CLASSIFIED
Air Assault School: 3 Weeks

On Training- Those who wish to become a Drop Trooper should prepare themselves as much as possible physically before beginning the process. Selection and Training will punish those who fail to heed this advice. It's an extremely brutal process and if you don't have what it takes you will be dropped.

Joining- Enlist at Liberty Recruitment Center and request a "Dropper" contract. A physical will be conducted and a Physical Fitness test administered. If you're already in the military simply speak to your unit's Special Activities Liaison and request transfer to Drop Trooper Selection. Since OST is an all volunteer position, you will not be turned down to attend training.

Nicknames- HellHounds, Wave Riders, Crashers, Hell-Jumpers.

40,000 Combat ready droppers.

Liberty Vanguard

Recently formed, highly enthusiastic. A mix of the thirty or so Dreadguard defectors and a much broader standard military, the Liberty Vanguard is the backbone of the Concord. Led by Chieftains, their battle groups are small, elite, and deadly--a cause of compensation for the lack of able bodies within the Concord. These men and women stand for freedom and equality within the galaxy. They are instilled with high morals, and a need to please. The Vanguard is equipped with the Concord's special kit, linked directly in with their orbital flotilla. WIP

Foreign & Domestic Policy

The Concord is slow to trust, and loyal to the end. The creators of the Concord experienced betrayal after betrayal, consumed in the lies of political intrigue and backroom deals. The Concord deals in straight truths. Politics are not its concern. If an agreement is made, it will be paid in full, and it will be expected from the opposite party.

All people are treated equal. The government is upheld purely by the will of the people. Organization is necessary, and as such, people are assigned to regulate ideals that may be harmful to the Concord. I.E Dictators, Communism, Slavery, etcetera.

Force users are asked to leave their cults upon entry. They will be treated as any man. Their lightsaber is simply another weapon. Their force powers are an uncommon skill. If they use their powers to gain advantage over others, they will be exiled from the Concord. A force users can achieve as much as any man, and my practice, Jedi, Sith, Luka-sene, or any other religious practices as they see fit, though they are not allowed to give those religions organization within the Concord.

Goals

To ensure religious freedom.
To keep oppression away from its people.
To give all people a Voice.
To end the hypocrisy of religious orders in politics.
To secure peace as long as possible.
To keep IC, IC. OOC will never affect the IC dealings of this faction.

Closing Statements

This is a minor faction. While we have enough writers to go Major, we will stay minor for a time. If the members vote to go Major at some point, it will be done.

This faction was made to avoid the OOC. People backstab, lie, cheat, and hurt other feelings in their faction wars. While that is all fine and dandy IC, OOC, it is inappropriate. Decisions that effect and entire faction should be made IN-CHARACTER not in a chat room between the leaders. All members should have a say in what happens. No one man or woman will ever head the Concord in anything other than a wartime matter.

If a member is caught making an OOC deal, god-modding, causing drama, or trying to influence the faction OOC, they will be permabanned. I do not care how valuable of a writer you are, if you try to control the RP from an OOC standpoint, we do not want you.

That being said, all character types are welcome. Anyone is free to join, and we would be happy to have you. Help us make a purely IC faction, become our friend, you won't ever be just another writers to us.

I promise.

The Hound

T
Factions that "Fight for(insert ideology here)" usually have civilians in mind, but considering your faction consists of a "minor" Star Destroyer, that doesn't seem to be the case. So what exactly are you fighting for? You're already "free" from your last faction, why not just go somewhere like the fringe or the Republic and just live the Civilian life if you want to be "free" from war and fighting.

Why fight when you have nothing to truly fight for?
(serious question, I'm utterly confused why you left to make a militant faction with little to no civilians)

@[member="Turin Val Kur"]

The majority of the clones were rather enslaved. Not everyone who left will remain a soldier. Children are going to be born, people will join, etcetera. It's not only Confederacy defectors.

You'll have to forgive me on the Star Destroyer bit. The class of the ship escaped me, and the owner is offline. I intend to edit it when he comes back online.

We won't join major factions. The OOC dealings are what made us leave in the first place. We fight for our freedom if people attack us, as is the way of the board.

The primary reason for founding this faction was a desire to escape the OOC loops, meeting, plots, etcetera that come with the major factions on the board. No disrespect to them, they work hard and mean well, but we want no part in it. We only want RP, and thus, the faction was made. The militant status is to keep other factions from encroaching upon wherever we settle.

@[member="Turin Val Kur"] That honestly depends on what the members want. We may remain a flotilla for entirety of the faction's life, staying minor. Either way, a large portion of our population are soldiers, some on the run from religious persecution, unfair laws, etcetera. The militant status is simply defense.

Magnar Ceidrick

M
Can I join? I am a Force user and all, you can check my bio (in signature) for details. Also, if I join would I be allowed to get a Force using master OUTSIDE this faction?

Magnar Ceidrick

M
@[member="Krest"] Cool! Do you know many Force powers though?
(And you know who the main writer behind this account is right? xD)

Magnar Ceidrick

M
@[member="Canal Tal'Verda"]
Hello, I would like to join please. My info is in my character sheet attached to my signature. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom