Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech LI-Hook Sabers AKA "TALON"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightsaber_Hook_Hilts_by_hapajedi.jpg

Image Source: Image Source
Intent: A weapon to sell as jedi equipment in the Luminous Infinity Shop. It makes it easier to wield back handed.
Development Thread: If necessary
Manufacturer:Luminous Infinity Customizations
Model: First made, not applicable yet.
Affiliation: The Jedi Order
Modularity: No modularity other than the Focusing crystal, and color crystal.
Production: minor production
Material:
  • Quadanium Steel handle
  • Lightsaber components
  • Edegan color crystal
  • Edegen Focusing crystal
  • Voice activation synced to the users voice. Activation code "TALON"
  • Flash back seal for underwater ignition
Classification: Sword/Lightsaber
Size: One handed
Length: 11.5cm
Weight: 2kg
Special Features: Flash back water seal allows it to ignite under water, and the curved v shaped handle allows for batter back handed wielding while still offering forward wielding.
Description: This lightsaber was created with the intent to offer those who wield their lightsabers back handed an easier time. It doesn't totally negate front wielding but is more gear towards back wielding. The hook design also allows for easier stab attacks towards the ground. While in some ways it may limit traditional lightsaber attacks it gives you a different edge, the element of surprise. Most opponents have never seen a weapon like this, thus are unsure of how to defend against it. This new design is not so much elegant as it is aggressive. "TALON"

Silara said:
Please state which these are, whether they be the generic Adegan Crystals or special kinds
Edited. They are just edegan, but really this isn't for myself this is just an item I will sell in my shop, so if a buyer requests a different crystal I can use different ones right?

Ardeo Sophos said:
Edited. They are just edegan, but really this isn't for myself this is just an item I will sell in my shop, so if a buyer requests a different crystal I can use different ones right?
Of course, but I'd prefer that it be listed specifically. Certain crystals, such as the Heart of the Guardian and so on, are rare enough to be considered semi-unique or even unique in quantity. If they are to use a different crystal that what is listed in this submission then it'd be for the best that those who exchange the crystal in a lightsaber purchased from you submit their own submission stating it to be a personal upgrade (with this submission listed as a primary source).

Approved, pending secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom