Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFMRP

I queued as Tank, so it shouldn't take long right ... right?

Excuse the terrible MMO jokes. So I've been away for 2 years, much has changed, not quite sure what to do to get back into it, but at least here's what I got

Sith Lord guy called Praetorias.
Don't really know what to do with him, he was made when I wanted to finally do a Sith, so I sacrificed my longest running character and turned him Sith. He's pretty much a blank slate.

Cabur Aranar, the Viking Mango.
I've done a few threads with this character. I liked him, mostly since he let me do a more serious NFU RP and do some world building of my own, by building some lore for his clan and stuff. He's still the equivalent of Padawan in terms of Mandalorians (I think that's how their rankings work, I don't recall), but he's fun to write.

Azalus, the loose cannon.
Oh Azalus, I've missed you. So, Azalus is what you get when you mix Cad Bane with Alucard fomr Hellsing Ultiamte. For those who aren't weebs or even semi-weebs like me, he's a sociopathic murdermachine bounty hunter/mercenary who loves to shoot, blow up and torch things.

Corvus Caligo, I don't know.
I think I had some interesting story in mind for him, but I've honestly forgotten everything about him. Quite literally. I only know of his existence because his name appears in the drop down menu when I click that awesome [select ...] button.

So, if anyone has any interest in doing something with any of these characters I'd be happy to work something out. Mind you, I'll probably be posting at a somewhat slow pace, as I'm still getting back into the rhythm, but I'll do my best to make them quality posts (Which doesn't mean much, considering I'm like, terrible and stuff. You can just tell I have a lot of confidence in my writing abilities after two years of not doing writing, right?).
If there's any faction recommendations for any of the characters I'd also like to hear some stuff. Aside from the obvious Mandalorians, Republic and First Order I have no clue what's going on.

Thanks for reading/considering!

Hey.
I'd be happy to dome some threads with you.

As for factions:

- Well, my own faction, the Techno Empire is a CIS-ish type thing, that focuses on developing cutting edge technology and helping young businesses to grow. (Advert Over)

- The other main factions are pretty cool - they have very in-depth descriptions on their respective pages. Faction Hub: [x]

- Minor Factions are smaller, and don't do invasions, ect. They can still be very fun, and have less of the pressure of a major faction.

[member="Alendarius"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom