Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF someone on Zeltros who made bad decisions with me!

f3bcde85b9cd7f93be3f6c6ca7d5f720.gif

I made a First Reply thread thinking it would be a hilarious set up to wake up after some terrible choices due to booze, some spice, and maybe even Zeltron pheromones that got me handcuffed to a stripper pole with a stranger. Maybe a few criminal gangs were involved. Or just shitty smuggler's luck.

I'm looking to figure out the chain of events that led yours truly here and think it could make a really fun experience to build rapport, become frienemies, or hate each other's guts.

Join meeeee!.... For shenanigans, cafarel, and blow!

Click here* [ Uptown Funk in Zeltros ]

*cannot guarantee the following life choices won't result in tears and regrets :D

Salis might but it'd probably make the whole debacle somewhat less amusing perhaps due to her reasons for being there.

So if you want her in...do so with care.

I will not be bothered if the answer is no, as I'm not so sure it fits the tone.

I am very happy at whoever would want to join first! Really, I made it so that whoever wants to post in it is more than welcome to post first and claim the thread so we can have fun and interact!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom