Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF DJ/Sith Apprentice

Nyxie

【夢狐】
So.... I 9/10 will be getting a faction promotion later, and I think it's about that time I get an apprentice to help me continue this legacy. No real requirements, just a few requests.

• Must be relatively active
  • Can be Sith, but doesn't have to be evil
  • Prefer someone willing to become either an undead or an energy vampire via alchemy, but it's not required
  • Prefer either duelist or pyrokinetic/elemental, as my other skills suck

I fit 3 out of four of those, them being Active, is dark sided, and is a duelist. Experimenting with different teachers, so your type would be a new one. Would rather not be turned into something though.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] Well, you'll be pressed to often ICly but you will be accepted all the same. Lemme know if you want to give it a try, just please don't tell me you want to if you're not sure you'll stick with it. This'll be the first apprentice I have on this site.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] I'd rather not say, for fear of metagamers, but for the most part she is a free agent so no worries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom