Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF crew - Freedom Fighters

jA2dJQY.jpg

Hello everyone, you may already know me as Hasjo Hallu. The Nautolan Jedi General of the Silver Order. Due to my characters recent injuries, severe injuries. He'll mostly be out of the playing field, and I will also be playing him ever so slightly less. Mostly wrapping up the threads I currently have with him and doing one every so often. I now wish to focus on this character. I'm looking to start a small crew of 'Freedom Fighters.' These freedom fighters will travel the galaxy on numerous adventures, getting themselves into trouble as they fight off slavery and dictators. I'm currently looking for players that will be committed to this, and will do a series of threads based around this idea. I'm also hoping to find a dedicated pilot with a ship that could fly us around. Depending on the success of this, it may turn into a Minor Faction as a way to serve as a 'base' for other freedom fighters.

Welcome one and all, and please, if you wish to join, just ask! I'd like to see where this idea could take off.

If you are looking fore a group oif freedom fighters, maybe the G.L.C is something fore you (galactic liberation collective), if not im always willing to figt agiens slavery and oppression. [member="Jeraud Rydor"]

I did indeed. Whenever I log into Hasjo, I've always had annoying problems with Google - as that's how I log in. So I just used my email directly to sign up instead.

@[member="Listeri Dalane"]

Regor Laxvan said:
If you are looking fore a group oif freedom fighters, maybe the G.L.C is something fore you (galactic liberation collective), if not im always willing to figt agiens slavery and oppression.
Could I get a link?

Hunter Cain said:
If you are looking for an operative, then count me in.
That'd come in handy! So indeed, I would love your service. I'll create a thread for everyone soon so we can all come together to form this team of Freedom Fighters.

Atlas Kane

A
Every good freedom fighter team needs a Samurai. It's a ... well it's not a fact but it's ... well ... I dunno. I just wanna help!

Hayato said:
Every good freedom fighter team needs a Samurai. It's a ... well it's not a fact but it's ... well ... I dunno. I just wanna help!
*Shakes head disdainfully* No...Every freedom fighter must be a smart alek (Cant say a**) , and must come up with witty lines. YOU ARE BANISHED FROM THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS THING-A-MA-JIGGER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom