Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF Alchemist: Will Return Favor

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I want to make something in particular. Ashelotte's not an Alchemist and even if I had her taught, she's only an initiate. Alachei isn't really an Alchemist by profession, more of a scholar and researcher, so that's not strong enough. I wanted to ask Mark, but - with all due respect to her - I feel Circe is not quite a Master Alchemist even though she is a Master Sith and former Sith Lord.

I'm just looking for a master alchemist to help me alchemize a transparisteel/glasteel sphere*. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I'm willing to return the favor, whether it's a dedicated Alchemy student they want (probably Saera, who's already initiated and versed), ships, custom armor with a restricted material (which I'll personally gather) or some sort of practical favor.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] Lightsaber deflective, can absorb lightning, can catalyze dark Force enegry, can be thrown around with TK. Enough said?
So, what would I have to do to earn your favor?

Sith Swords absorb lightning, not so much all alchemy in general, and the latter can be done anyway. Just trying to make sure you're not overlooking something equally as simple. But depending on the size a solid orb of alchemised transparisteel/whatever is going to be heavy.

And that all depends on how your character is, dear. We haven't met, that would have to be the first step; from there we'll see if it progresses nicely into the request. IC over OOC, Kära's the one with issues concerning who she uses alchemy for.

@[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
It's not solid/it's mostly hollow. o.o
We can start a thread whenever you're ready, I'll go post for Mark in the mean time so he doesn't feel I'm cheating on him for another Sith. xD
@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom