Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Levy-class Atmospheric Assault Vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
laat39-1024x640.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To provide one of the many defenses of Setus Prime.

• Image Source: Here.

• Canon Link: N/A

• Development Thread: If required.

• Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

• Manufacturer: Imperial Remnant

• Model: Levy-class Atmospheric Assault Vehicle MK I

• Affiliation: The Narrikians

• Modularity: N/A

• Production: Mass-Produced

• Material:

Durasteel

• Transparisteel

• Quadanium

• Narika

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Role: Aerial Assault Vehicle

• Height: 50 meters

• Length: 70 meters

• Width: 35 meters

• Weight: 10 metric tons (unloaded)

• Minimum Crew: 20

• Optimal Crew: 60 (20 backups.)

• Propulsion: Repulsors/Rockets/Jet Thrusters

• Top Speed: 800 KM/Hour

• Armaments:

x1 Heavy Turbolaser Cannon

1 dorsal

[*]
x2 Heavy Laser Cannons

• 1 port

• 1 starboard

[*]
x4 Concussion Missile Launchers

• 2 port

• 2 starboard

[*]
x3 Ion Cannons

• 1 fore

• 1 port

• 1 starboard

[*]
x2 Tractor Beam Projectors

• 1 port

• 1 starboard

[*]
Squadron Count: 10

[*]
Passenger Capacity: 30

[*]
Cargo Capacity: 100 Metric Tons

[*]
Misc. Equipment:

• Ion Drives

• Hazard and Damage Control Systems

• Life Support Systems

• Navigational Systems

• Sensors and Targeting Systems

• Communications Systems

• Environmental Control Systems

• Escape Pods

• Containment Cells

• Holonet Transceiver and Encryption/Decryption Networks

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Force Runes - A Narrikian method of using the force, the runes applied to the interior and the exterior of the ship prevent telekinetic influence.

DETAILED SPECIAL FEATURES

Force Runes are a Narrikian method of using the Force, these symbols when etched onto an item provide special properties. In this case, they provide heavy resistance to force abilities that could pull, or push the ship from where it’s supposed to be, by absorbing the power behind the Force attacks, and converting it to energy to power the runes. As a result of this it would be incredibly difficult for a single force user, or weak Force Users to move this vehicle even slightly.

Strengths:

• Heavy Weaponry: Armed as not only a deterrent but also an enforcer, the atmospheric assault vehicle has two lasers cannons and even a fully-functional capital-grade turbolaser as well as several concussion missile launchers. Other armaments include ion cannons and tractor beams to capture other ships attempting to run through customs.

• Anti Hijacking Failsafe: Should one of these be hijacked, a signal will be sent to all others that will cause them to open fire on the Hijacked one.

• Force Runes: The Force Runes are what provide the ship resistance against the ability known as "Telekinesis" and prevent it as a result from being screwed around with by Force Users in that way.
Weaknesses :

• Space-faring Capabilities: Simply put, this vehicle is not made to survive in the vacuum of space, its repulsorlifts and life support have a maximum of at least the edge of the planet’s atmosphere.

• Rune Longetivity: Every year the runes must be refilled with Force from the Narrikians, which means the ship has to be brought down and out of service, severely impacting the vessel’s capabilities against force users should the runes run out during combat.

DESCRIPTION

Created by the Narrikians as a means of stopping unwanted intrusions into their planet, the Narrikians made it out of their metal, Narika as well as supplies from the Imperial Remnant. The exterior has been engraved with Force Runes, to protect it against hostile Force Powers. The runes on the outside of the ship act as a dampener, making force push/force pull have a harder time moving this, because of the nature of the runes that have been put on it. Technology from the Imperial Remnant has been used to weaponize these vehicles, once it was suitably modified by the Narrikians for their own use. WIth the help of the Imperial Remnant, the designs of the Levy-class Atmospheric Assault Vehicle were completed on schedule. With all of the work done, the vehicles were immediately deployed to protect the atmosphere.

Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.

Sirius Nova said:
Manufacturer: The Narrikians
Could you link the species/faction/company here, please?

Sirius Nova said:
SPECIAL FEATURES

Force Runes - A Narrikian method of using the Force, these symbols when etched onto an item provide special properties. In this case, they provide heavy resistance to force abilities that could pull, or push the ship from where it’s supposed to be, by absorbing the power behind the Force attacks, and converting it to energy to power the runes. The runes also protect it against Force Lightning, similarly.
Could you please add in the detailed special features part of the template and move this full description beneath it? You can list an abridged version under special features. Additionally, I believe this ability should also go under strengths.

Sirius Nova said:
The runes also protect it against Force Lightning, similarly.
This isn't mentioned as a feature of the runes. If you have a sub with this ability, please link it in place of the runes, and if not please drop the feature.

[member="Sirius Nova"]

[member="Aria Vale"]

I believe I've met the edits you wanted, but I am not entirely sure if you have any more that you wish. I'll say I've done the edits you wanted though... so any further ones?

Sirius Nova said:
Manufacturer: The Narrikians

Upon further discussion, could you change this to either be a character/faction/company, etc? For something such as a vehicle, a species as a manufacturer doesn't quite work. Please provide the link to the Narrikians under affiliation, however.

[member="Sirius Nova"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom