Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets take a ride.

Ryan Slade

R
I grabbed the glass and began to wipe it down. The person who had drank from the glass put on way to much lip gloss. There was a small area on the lip that was a bright red color. I only shook my head as my boss yelled my name. More so my nick name. "Hey, Bastard, Get out here and serve some people. I don't pay you to do nothing!" I shook my head as the man did not realize what I was capable of. I constricted my hand on the glass and could hear it crack under the strain of my giant hand. I let go and softly sat the cup down. Standing up I put the rag in my back pocket and grabbed the half-apron. I tied it around my waist and went out of the free swinging doors.

Looking around there was almost nobody here. I shook my head as my boss wobbled over to me. The rather rotund man was balding and old, but he could still pack a punch. He had hit me a few times, then I had snapped. I remembered how it had happened. and How I had ended it.

The man was mad at me for breaking one of his glasses. He walked over to me while the customer was still sitting in front of me. He slapped my face hard enough to leave a bruise. I shook my head once more Like I always do, and he started to yell at me. Saying that for how strong I was I was a wimp. Worth nothing because of how I had grown up. I could care less if he called me names and said I was worthless. But then he stepped to far. Saying with his exact words. "I bet your mother was a whore and liked it up the ass until she had you!"

My hand had flung out to his neck. I held him in the air. At my seven foot height, and him barely five foot, I had lifted him so his shoulders touched the ceiling. His neck and head touching the top and were scraped up to hell. Looking into his eyes My left hand reached down to pull the knife that the customer was using and I began to stab him, only to stop before the blade pierced his throat. "Say another word about my mother, and I will end your miserable life so slowly that you will beg for me to kill you." I let the knife drop to the ground and then let the man down softly. I readjusted his piece of crap suit vest. and then walked to the back where I could continue my work.

That was a month ago. Now the man didn't call me names as often. and if he needed to talk to me about something for work, he made sure that It was in public so I "wouldn't" kill him. I picked up the glasses that he was currently pointing at and balanced them on my left arm. Walking into the back I looked up at the clock and saw that I was working over my shift. I decided to take off my apron.

Walking back out with my leather jacket on, I started to walk out. "Hey, Slade!" Turning around to face my boss he smiled as he spoke, "Don't kill yourself on that new bike of yours!" I shook my head as I zipped up my jacket. Walking over to the brand new red and black Silk-5 Speeder Bike I smiled. Picking up my helmet I just had to stand there and look at it.

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Akodya Mune

A
Akodya didn't know how much more of this she could take. The former Jedi had been reduced to floating around the galaxy in a ship that oozed out memories of events she was trying to forget. At least now in the privacy of her ship, she was able to be herself. slouching slightly in the pilot's chair the brunette hadn't even bothered to tie it back, leaving it in a typical bedhead state. The light hum of the vessel at work and the few odd flashes of buttons were the only things that kept her company. Letting out a soft sigh, she reluctantly pressed down on the auto pilot button so she was free to move about. As she got up, she caught sight of her refection in the glass window. Faded in with the vast darkness of space, the girl could barely bring herself to look herself in the eye anymore. The person who stared back at her was a stranger. Loose hair which was once pulled back so tightly, tan robes were replaced with clothing she didn't like. The only thing that was familiar was the lightsaber hilt that hung from her belt and the stern look that was plastered on her face. Snatching her gaze back Akodya continued on to her cabin to get herself ready for the day ahead before she could jump into hyperspace to her next lucky planet.

---

Nar Shaddaa. Or otherwise known as the smuggler's moon. Akodya had been to the planet a handful of times, but that was for Jedi business. It was the very first time she was visiting on her own accord. She had successfully made her way out of the spaceport her ship was to stay in and was now making her way through the streets. As it was nearing the end of the day, neon lights were beginning to pop up everywhere as the light faded into night. If it weren't for the shady looking figures that were littered about the planet's builds Akodya would be walking at ease. She could feel their eyes nailing her were she stood.

Ignoring a few mocking chuckles the girl turned the corner, stopping what looked like the back of a cantina. A man standing with his back to her was staring at a new, slick looking speeder. The shining metal caught the fleeting light perfectly, giving the impression the vehicle was glowing. Curious, Akodya wondered in that direction before someone stepped in front of her.

"Hey there dollface. What are you doin' around these parts?" a large, brute of a zabrak smirked.

Without saying a word Akodya attempted to walk around him, only to have her path blocked once more.

"I don't know where you got your flirting technique from, but I am afraid it is a extremely poor one." Akodya hissed.

@[member="Ryan Slade"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom