Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's Recruit!

I think recruitment of Sith apprentices should be one of our top priorities. Dominions would become more successful and faster, and lets not forget that recruitment is the best way for us to grow the faction.

The question ofcourse, is how we're going to go about recruiting. I'd say we look for Force-Users that are around apprentice level that have potential and ask if they are looking for a master/mentor/faction. The big advantage I see that our faction has is that we have many powerful Sith Lords, so its likely that many apprentices would be eager to train under powerful Sith if given the offer, regardless of their preference of Force side.

What do you guys think?

We would make sure that new recruits don't get insider information until they've proven their loyalty, ofcourse. Would you be willing to train an apprentice or two, @[member="Darth Kentarch"]?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom