Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets Play Asteroids (PM to join first)

Aweris system

Four ships slipped through the emptiness of space as they approached Taboon. It was still off in the distance and there was a sizable asteroid field seperating the outer part of the system from the inner part, which held Taboon. The bridge of the Farstrider was a hive of activity, every station was manned and there was a steady stream of information being fed into the small terminal that Orick was standing next to.

"Captain Vulk'mos, launch half of the fighters. Keep one flight here for ship defense and send the other fighters into the asteroids. Tell them to keep their sensors on high and tell them to play it safe. No need for heroes today." Orick said to the small Bothan sitting in the command chair. Captain Vulk'mos was technically in command of the ship, but Orick was a Major and he was the leader of the small task force.

A task force that was created because pirates were raiding into Republic space from what was believed to be this system. Orick thought it made sense, mostly because he knew this was once a haven for a criminal syndicate. " Aye sir, I'll have the rest of the squadrons stand at the ready in case they are needed."

Nodding Orick tapped commands out on the panel in front of him, the 3 other ships of his task force, 2 Jabim class corvettes and a Stormfire class frigate were spreading out according to the plan that was put in place before they had left Onderon. " Captain Draz, take the Liberator up and over the asteroid field. Captain Stark, take the Banzai under the asteroid field. When you are both in place launch your fighters and begin a full sweep of the field." The two small corvettes were in motion before either captain even sent back a reply.

He hated dividing his forces like this, but he wasn't worried about what a pirate force would do. He had serious firepower on his side, and her seriously doubted that any pirate band would want to engage his small task force. He sighed and frowned a bit, This isn't what I thought I would be doing when I reenlisted, I want something other than just pointing and watching, maybe Crazy Kayleigh is right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom