Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets Make A Deal

Tund-Former Republic Outpost #782

Vincent sat in a small abandoned mining outpost surrounded by four of his purple armored supremely loyal Alderaan knights. Since he'd become Senator and virtual King of the planet he'd rearmed much of the population and created a standing "militia" in the name of security after the horrible raids they'd experienced during the Plague. He and his guards wore a reverberator as a precautionary measure in case the wasteland had penetrated the outpost.

The once vibrant planet was now a shadow of its former self and quite desolated. Perfect for such deal. As far as the rest of the Republic knew he was simply on holiday with his explorer cousin charting unknown clusters.

He anxiously awaited the arrival of his contact, a man who was supposed to supply him with an army of droids and keep them coming. He picked at the sand on his small chair excitedly, his plans were indeed coming to fruition.

Zev Stargo

Z
The doors slid and Zev entered the small conference room, in which the business was to be held, at either side of him was an armored mercenary head to toe in armor that mimicked that of the clone troopers in the ending days of the Galactic Republic and the rise of Palpatine. immediately Zev spotted the half man sitting in his sand covered chair, his two guards scanning over Zev and his protection. The mobster did not like being here, helping a Republic clown who was getting to zealous and thought he needed his own army. However, Zev was not one to turn down a customer especially when that customer was asking so much and could easily offer another target for corruption or blackmail.

Without so much as hint of emotion Zev walked forward with an outstretched hand "Mr. Ventare, it is a pleasure to finally meet you in person."

Alli Wren

A
Alli smiled as she approached the doors, followed by 4 top of the line droidika's she smiled. " Hope you didn't start without me. " She said smiling, as she saw the two, " Now which one of you was intrigued enough to invite me to this lovely station? " It was funny how this worked, she hadn't seen either man before, they must be new she thought. It was wonderful to have another chance to make new business deals.. perhaps both parties wanted her wares., or perhaps they were together.

"That would be me." Vincent said with a smile to match her sunny attitude. He wanted someone else here to negotiate with in addition to the mobster. The woman had more merchandise, he may be able to fetch better prices, and with a second witness there was less of a chance for something to go wrong.

Zev Stargo

Z
Stargo studied the woman, she was very attractive and reminded Zev of the woman he used to chase back in his youth. Her brown curls seemed to flow flawlessly down her shoulders and it was surprisingly taking to the elderly man, but his face was still as stone as ever. With a firm hand outreached Zev acknowledged the woman

"Zev Stargo, I was unaware that others would be attending." Zev shot a glance at the dwarf, his face and eyes emotionless but still conveying the cold irritation he wanted to emote. Turning back to the woman he smiled "Nevertheless, it is a pleasant surprise to have such an attractive young woman partaking in our business." Stargo wasn't sure who this woman was, but there was no reason not to be polite at the time being. Hopefully she was would not snatch this deal from him, it would be a pity to have to consider killing such a beautiful young woman.

Alli Wren

A
Alli smiled and looked him over, she was obviously intruding. but she didn't show that she noticed or cared. " Hi I am Alli Wren, CEO of Baktoid Industries, and Yes I got a invite last minuite and decided it wasn't every day you got to offer products to a senator. " She looke to the senator and smiled. " So I know I sent you our catalog but we have some new addtions, that I can demostrate to you via the holo net if you wish. " She kept her smile as she got closer, her droids following behind her.

Vincent chuckled at the cutting glare from the mobster, it had been his intention to not inform him as he didn't really trust him.

"I would appreciate that very much miss." Vincent said with a smile.

Zev Stargo

Z
Zev smiled at the young woman, she may have brought holonet videos but the aging mobster could top that "That will be quite entertaining. After her little display I have some product here for you to examine up close, touch if you'd like" In Zev's experience, physical displays always took the cake over holonet videos or holographic pictures. After all, he had long since mastered the art of smuggling the weapons anywhere he wished and it wouldn't hurt to let the client see them up close. After all, all it did was give him advantages, both in the selling field and in a shootout if it came to it.

Alli Wren

A
Alli smiled, as she first removed a strange grenade from her briefcase. " This is my pressure sensitive grenade, that has been disarmed once you throw it, if a force user tries to move it with his powers, it will explode as will contact with another surface. " She smiled as she put her datapad in front of them. " Here is my droid control brain, It can control a tank, that is usually complicated enought for 6 or more men. " She showed first this large computer that seemed to have wires sticking out of it. Then She showed a republic tank, with one in it, fully automated and moving around and fireing, with a camera on the crew showing no on inside. " I can of course arrange for a personal showing of this at my factory. But last but not least, I have a series of implants that you can put in a person, and it allows them to directly interface with computers. " She pulls out several tiny chips for them to look at along with the deactivated grenade. " It also interacts with your optic nerve to give you a hud all the time." She smiled knowing she had the same chip in her. " Any questions?"

"Can the grenades be fitted for battle droid usage?" Vincent said with a grin toward Alli. Such a weapon would be extremely useful against Jedi or Sith.

"I would like that immensely Mr. Stargo." He said with a nod toward Stargo.

Alli Wren

A
Of course, though I can't say that non Baktoid Industries droid's can handle them but most of ours can in some capacity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom