Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's have a chat

Time: 1700
Objective: Talk

[member="Vassara Raxis"]

There was always a deal to be struck in the galaxy, a helping hand to be given in return for another. And that was exactly what brought the little cat to the expeditionary fleet, to talk to a certain woman who needed assistance in an upcoming operation. Furfur did enjoy mortals and their constant struggle between right and wrong, he enjoyed watching them squirm. Good and evil were merely words to the demon and their definitions escaped him.

A lone fighter boomed out of hyperspace and approached the fleet, it made no signs of stopping and was headed full speed at the ships in the fleet. The L-19 freighter was in it's course and it would soon collide, there was a small cloud of vapor exit from the ship and soon it began to manifest onboard the freighter.

Coming into reality a small fat grey and neon blue stripped tabby cat materialized and soon it began to stride the halls of the freighter until it reached a door marked Raxis. So it did what any cat would do, it began to meow loudly and scratch at the door with it's claws beginning to come inside. It kept up a meow and soon members of the crew just walked past it starring occasionally.

[member="Furfur"]

Vassara heard a strange sound at her door. Who was that at this hour? Rising from her rack she scooped up her lightsaber from the nearby steel workbenhc and moved towards the door. No one usually knocked at this hour. And then she noticed it was no mere knock but a strange feline sound. Weird she hadn't seen a cat since her childhood on Alderaan.

Whoever brought one on board was sure to get an earufll as well.

Cautiously she opened the door peeking out. A black cat was at the door. But his was no mere cat, it radiated the darkside, evil energies washed over her and she shuddered.

"What are you?"

Could it be a trick sent from the Witch that had blood trailed her on Tortuga.

Likely.

[member="Vassara Raxis"]

The little cat cocked it's head to the side and looked up at the woman who opened up the door to him. Bringing a paw up to it's face it pawed at it's nose then let out a crisp little meow. The woman had a lightsaber, and the force thrummed from her. He could contend with her, possibly even beat her but he wasn't on familiar ground and the right hit from that saber could do some serious damage. So it was best to play the sweet little kitty act until he was inside. The cat bolted past her feet and made his way to her messy bed where he jumped onto it and nestled himself in a mound of comfy blankets. Now in a spot he wanted to be the cat lifted his head and spoke in a very crisp, clean, and intellectual oxford British accent.

"I am known as many things child, to list them all would be a misuse of both your time and my own." The cat said speaking through it's fang filled mouth.

"However what I can offer your kind is more pressing to the situation that is currently at hand." The cat made a purring sound and nestled in deeper to the blankets.

"That is if you have the time to listen to an old being such as myself, your kind rarely does. Always moving and running on borrowed time." He said making a small snark about mortality.

[member="Furfur"]

"Very well then Speak."

Vassara still kept her saber in her hand and her piercing blue gaze stared into the cats eyes. As she spoke she was probing him with the force, trying to read through his words. Knowledge was power and truth evermore. She moved towards him, now. she was a little irked that strange demon cat had taken residence on her bed, or that it spoke her language.

Despite her serious misgivings Vassara had seen stranger things in her travels. Literal manifestations of the force that gave her nightmares to this day...

Furfur's eyes snapped to the woman and sharpened when she began to feel him through the force. It would feel like dipping your hand into an oven, a stench of sulfur rose in the air when she did so and it was the cats invisible aura. What she could gather was that the creature was not a living being, it was another physical manifestation of the force, and whoever it was he was very very old, and very powerful. He was a creature of darkness and he did not enjoy being poked at by a mortal child. But he was willing to let that slide, after all he was using her bed without permission.

"Curiosity killed the mortal my dear." The cat said with it's veiled threat before moving on.

"But alas shall we get on with it? I am here with a business proposition, rather simple really. I have a very in depth knowledge and ability to find my way around places. Places like Nar'Shadda. And people you a very vested Interest in stopping." He let his words trail off and smiled a grin at her that shinned his fangs.

[member="Vassara Raxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom