Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets get Pimpin (Magoo)

Tatooine. A place where those who want to break the law go to relax. It was the Hutts who owned the planet, no major government or the like. Making the dust bowl a perfect place for some.. Not so legal business. The red man, dressed in his usual outfit as ever, stood outside a very secluded building within the Dune Sea. Here he was away from prying eyes, too far for any local authorities to travel to. No one wanted to cross the desert after all. Of course, a ship with the actual location would know just where to go.

With both hands crossed over his chest Darth Ferus would look to the sky, awaiting [member="A Pimp Named Magoo"] to show up. While he may be in charge of making the weapons and the workers under him, he would need some gun runners to get to some more.. Private buyers. A grin formed over his face as he awaited his soon to be partner. The man had to be interesting to request his full title as A Pimp Named Magoo after all.

Some say there is no sound in space, but that doesn't stop me from blastin my beats at light speed. The Swaggin Wagon, my personal cruiser, is one of the epitomes of my pimpness. It's green like cash, the smooth paper that makes the galaxy go round. Credits might be fun to cascade through your hands, but in my respected pimptastic opinion, nothing beats the snap of paper or the feelin of swimmin in a bath of cash. Of course, my money showers on board the Swaggin Wagon won't work with credits.

But I'm gettin a little ahead of myself here. This man, [member="Darth Ferus"] , contacted me about some illegal weapon production and gun running through my own personal advertising service, APimpNamedMagooNet. Yes, I did name it after me, and yes, I did use my whole name. Anyway, I figure I got cash to invest in this little operation. I know some gun runners too. Darrel and Darrel, two brothers from Socorro that got the means and the motive to smuggle som guns.

I also am comin on board to advise this man on business. Being the successful pimp that I am, I feel it is my most sacred pimp duty to help others achieve the blessed heavens of cash money. Unfortunately, I gotta ride all the way to Tatooine. However, I can't complain when I'm ridin on the Swaggin Wagon.

Booty and champagne bottles pop in unison as we descend into the atmospehere. I crank up the beat a little more so it can be heard over the engines. My favorite girl, Spice Water, is poppin that booty fine. I guess I gotta take her down to the surface with me. Speakin of which, Sweet Orchid, the captain, just informed me that we have landed. I grab my pimp cane and swag on out, one girl on each side of me as I walk towards the man by the dune.

The Darth kept a rather.. Calm face as he heard the obnoxiously loud music descend from the sky. He never did understand why anyone, pimp or not, would want to be unable to hear the world around them. [member="A Pimp Named Magoo"] however would receive a smile from the red man as he stepped out, the Zabrak offering the faintest of nods. "Ah, good you came. Shall we get to business right away?" The two girls wouldn't so much as get a glance from Ferus as he waved the pimp over. He would lead them to the base of operations, and there they could get to talking without the dry heat. With all the furs the man was wearing, the red man expected him to either burst into flame or die of dehydration within the next couple of minutes.

"Money is the name of the game, [member="Darth Ferus"] . Let's get down to business," I say. He obviously isn't interested in the girls, but I can't blame him. He seems to be one of those uppity loner types. Sometimes, a man has just got to slow down and relax. As a professional and fully-licensed pimp, I can help him with that. Of course, that isn't the point of coming to the planet anyway.

I swear my furs are melting off my body as he leads me inside. A pimp strives to be multidimensional, but the temperature was just too hot. It was almost as hot as my one of my girls. Still, as a pimp I must soldier on, bringing the light of the pimpness to all corners of the galaxy. I like to believe I am a beacon of hope to all who come near me, the epitome of what humanity has striven for all of these long years. One of my girls hands me some water as we march on. I take a sip or two, not even breaking my pimp stride. A pimp stride is like a well-oiled machine: it never falters. Some call the pimp nature's all-terrain vehicle, but I like to think of myself as simply being above the attempts of the galaxy to slow down my pimp walk.

I see the swords dangling from the man's belt and stifle a derisive snort. A sword is no match for the pure power, the pure determination, the pure pimpness of a good pimp slap. This man wouldn't stand a chance against a man well-practiced in pimp-jitsu. I invented the art after being knocked down by some cop on Aeten II. I never really had the chance to practice the art, but I can feel the pure power of a thousand years of pimp tradition flowing through my veins. It's either that or champagne.

Moving into the building itself, the Zabrak would wave a hand to the several or so workstations already inside. Everything was state of the art, pretty much the best money could get. From gun parts to cleaning kits, it seemed Ferus had it all. In limited quantities of course. "We can pretty much make anything here, and without any laws restricting us well.. I literally mean anything." Still the red man didn't seem to care for [member="A Pimp Named Magoo"]'s company. If anything, he found it in poor taste to not bring a guard, but instead bring two people who would be rather easy to kill if things went south.

Not that he expected things to go south. Magoo seemed to be good company, if the Zabrak looked past the pimpness. "You got any questions?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom