Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's dig it

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Aeten II
Mandalorian Space
[member="Nemene Talith"]

Yet again I found myself in the presence of the Queen herself, Nemene Talith. Strangely enough I was getting fond of her uptight behavior, and hubris-filled persona. Felt almost as if I was talking to a second Varanin, less powerful and intimidating but you catch my meaning.

I stood on the bridge of the Bane of Coruscant, and awaited the latest reports of the surface. Again we were here mining, one of these days I’d just organize a damn raiding party and be done with it. Today, this was just a legitimate operation, like the last time.

Sanctioned by the local government and all that nonsense, contracts were signed, money had exchanged hands. Everyone was happy.

I was gonna go to the surface in a second, just waiting for Nemene to come out of the whole she was hiding in. That woman took far too long to clean herself up, ridiculous.

Lira Dajenn

L
Nemene walked through the neat little Stealth ship that Jared had built for himself, the impressive white halls and corridors looked exactly the same as any other ship. For some odd reason Nemene found this rather strange. The ship that she and Evelynn currently stayed on was decorated on the inside, the halls were painted and made to look like stone, the floors appeared marble and every deck of the ship was distinct.

Of course Starships of the line did not have to be pretty, that was a silly notion, but if someone was yours and you lived on it...or at least spent a massive amount of time on it, should it not be tailored to your own style?

She shook her head slightly, perhaps Jared simply had no sense of Style, yes that was entirely possible.

Quickly the Raven Haired Queen stalked onto the Bridge, no longer the Queen of Rattatak, but very much still a Queen. Even her armor told of this, glossy Terentatek leather ingrained with gold and black stripes, appearing very much a Queen, without the usual silks. The click of her heeled boots signaled her arrival on the bridge, the frown on her face clearly saying what her words did not.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
I ain’t much of an empath, but even I could feel the frown burning through my back. I reminded myself yet again that I liked this woman, and that I didn’t want to throw her out of the airlock.

Reminding. Myself. Yes. Alright, I am good again. I turned around, my plain black robe whirled around me. I am fabulous and stylish. Take that Nemene. I gave her one of my lazy grins, and then said with a pretty serious voice.

“You ready to go and check up on everything?”

I yawned slightly, don’t think there is going to be anything wrong. Then again, last time we were here a bunch of pirates had taken over the building. Safety first, I guess.

Lira Dajenn

L
Nemene craned her neck slightly, stretching herself and placing a dainty hand over her mouth as the yawn that had gone through Jared passed to her. The frown on her face deepened slightly, though quickly disappeared as he mentioned finally getting off the ship.

“Yes yes.” Nemene said anxiously. She was not one for space travel, which was funny since currently she was living on the flagship of a slaving fleet, but any opportunity she had to get off the accursed vessels was now taken. That was partly the reason why she was here today, the other reason was simply that Jared was one of the few people in the galaxy she could stand to be around for longer than a few hours, some might even have said she considered him a friend.

If Nemene was one to have friends.

Quickly the two of them made their way to the ships hangar bay, getting on board a drop ship and heading towards the plants surface in no time at all. In the much smaller vessel Nemene seemed to feel more at home, though it was partly due to the coming atmosphere, and partly due to the fact that on Jared ship, she felt a bit trapped.

Oh he would not harm her of course, but it was an environment that was beyond her control, and Nemene did not like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom