Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Legitimate Business (Single Post RP)

Sentepeth Veyaiko

S
Makeb - Avesta Mining Corp. Head Office
250px-Makeb.png
Sitting in a large, albeit comfortable chair, an overweight Neimoidian oversaw business in relation to the possession of the Avesta Mining Corp, which was the leading extractor of Isotope 5, an extremely rare mineral. "Mr Avesta," The pale skinned being spoke, his watery orange eyes filled with confidence. "I understand that this company has been in your family's possession for a very long time." Sentepeth spoke smoothly and softly, knowing with the deepest assurance. that he would leave this room with possession of Avesta Mining Corp.

Coughing quietly, he leaned forwards in the chair. "I am here to oversee my acquisition of the Avesta Mining Corp, and felt it only fitting to speak to you to finalize plans..." The middle aged human before him frowned, irritated. "I thought I'd explained to you, Mr Weyaiko-" "Veyaiko." Sentepeth interrupted. "-Veyaiko- that we are not going to sell you this company! You may as well leave, for I have nothing more to say to you." Mr Avesta stated sternly, unwilling to part with the company that had made his family wealth for centuries.

"That truly is a shame." Sentepeth stood up, heading to the door before pausing for a second. "If I am correct, the chair I was sitting on was made of durasteel, am I correct?" Mr Avesta confirmed his belief, puzzled. "Yes... why?" Sentepeth smiled, ducking behind the chair as quickly as his ample frame would allow. What followed was the sound of a gunship starting its engines and the sound of a repeating blaster cannon murdering the CEO of a several thousand year-old company, shards of glass from the main window all across the carpet.

Dusting off his robes, Sentepeth stood, striding over to the main desk and picking up the the acquisition request on the table. Tapping several buttons on the datapad by using the fingers of the corpse of Mr Avesta to confirm the transfer of ownership by fingerprint, a smile crept across his face. The company was his now. He felt as though the name Avesta was rather antiquated, considering the fact that there were no surviving members of the family. Perhaps a name change was in order. Veyaiko Mining Corp sounded good. That would do nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom