Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Legacies grow with time

Matreya

Zaiden approached his warehouse, dressed in a black long sleeve dress shirt with matching pants and shoes, he looked like life had gotten a little better in the recent months. As a matter of fact it had, his warehouse staff -as he had begun to refer to them as rather then servants- had learned quickly the trade and were excellent workers. Especially under Zaidens care.

He had made sure that a barracks had been built near by, with many accommodations that were something they were not used to. They now had warm beds, real clothes to choose from, showers with amenities, food. Everytime Zaiden approached his younger staff, the ones he let clean and polish instead of harder labor, would charge him and tell him of the success they had achieved. The elder staff would respectfully approach and converse about random things, but he always sensed the happiness they had in their heart's.

Just as normal, the moment he was spotted the younger staff came charging head first. Both boys, Tyrse and Boxris, happily began to chatter at him, while the girls, Star Primmm and Tesstrix, smiled and played around him happily instead. "Not now kids I will speak with you in a while. Go back to your ways." Clearly chagrined the kids left.

Quickly Pexim showed himself, "Sir, how wonderful for you to visit. Would you like the quota for this week? Or is it something else?"

Zaiden smiled, "In due time Pex. At the moment I had something's to bring to your attention. Come, walk with me." He placed his hand on the young man's shoulder, "I have some good news, and some bad news. Both are equally as surprising I assure you. First the bad news, hours this upcoming month will have to be doubled on the Floor." The Floor was the entirety of the work stations etc. This did not include the younger children's work of course, "I have made some investments recently, which as nearly drained our bank. Which has in fact led to the good news. I purchased a bigger warehouse...on Korriban."

Pexim stared wide eyed in surprise, "Sir what does that mean? Do I tell the others to pack? How is this going to-"

Zaiden laughed, "Relax. No one must pack. Only you. And that is if you wish to accompany me to be introduced as my head of staff. You will lead-" But he was cut off by the young man falling to the ground unconscious. It was rather comical really. He simply fell straight back, all the while his body had simply stayed rigid as it had when he had been standing.

With a frown of annoyance, Zaiden leaned down and helped the young man to sit up, "You will wake up." Zaiden said into his ear, and the boy instantly awoke and smiled at Zaiden.

"Sir it would be my honor!" The boy exclaimed.

Matreya

Zaiden smiled, "Good. Now then let's go and check on production." He said and strode from the room, the young man scurrying to keep up. Walking to the Vault, final modifications room, Zaiden looked at the 2 newest styles of armor. One was clearly made for the frontal line kind of soldier and the second looking like it was intended for a Jedi.

The soldiers armor was solid white base, with purple trimmings. It consisted of torso armor, leg guards, gloves, and a helmet. It was light weight, a prototype metal, trying to combine Ultra and Durasteel. But despite it's weight it was very durable. The custom armor, was only a torso and legs. The gauntlets were separate, being made of Phrik taking a longer process.

Running his hand along the armors Zaiden nodded, "They look good. Whose the custom for?"

"Some Jedi reject that had his father's armor and wanted it repaired. For 4k credits, we would have made it enhanced. But he only wanted basic repairs." Pexim said with a shrug.

Zaiden nodded, "And the other is the ZJ-T800 yes? Good. Send it to the Republic, and customize some and send them to Empire."

Pexim jotted the notes down, walked off and returned quickly, "Alright. Also we have the GD-SJ 450 Blaster Rifle, and the 559 Blaster."

"The GD-SJ 450 can be sent to all requested buyers, but the Echani are looking to buy some Melee gear by the by. Don't forget to add that to those notes of yours." Pexim scribbled down quickly, "The 559 we will keep for our own uses. Some low down key buyers but that's it."

With that Zaiden strode from the room, intent on returning to his ship and leaving for Korriban. Pexim would follow when ready.

Matreya

Zaiden and Pexim sat in a ship, neither cared the make or model. It's course was set on Korriban, they would arrive soon. They had spent the entire flight conversing about new armors. They ended on his nephews suit he needed to be able to survive in the sunlight.

"If we make Alumisteel-Transparisteel threads, mixed into normal cloth it could be a possible fix. We could tweak the threads enough that it could reflect light?" Pexim said curiously. He didn't know if it would even work.

"Maybe. Add in some random composite metals, and make sure it's a very lightweight silks. They will help refract the light. Reflecting isn't exactly correct. We want the light to break off, not bounce off. But yes thats the same general idea I came to." Zaiden nodded, "Make it done. He needs it."

Soon, they heard a beep, and the door to the cockpit opened, "We're here." Said the Twi'lek captain.

Zaiden stood, and led the wary Pexim off the ship. Luckily the captain had landed them near his warehouse, so they wouldn't have to walk far. Pexim gazed around in wonder the whole time, having gotten used to the never ending sand of Tatooine. He stopped at shop windows to gape, he rushed around as if on a constant high. It was amusing for the most part.

As they reached the warehouse Zaiden began, "When we arrive, I'll need you to meet all the staff, and begin a quick inventory check. Afterwards your free to look around, and spend this." He handed Pex a 2k cred chip. The boys eyes grew wide, the chip being the most expensive thing he ever held. Zaiden winked, "Remember. Work well for me and I compensate remember?"

And with that, Zaiden opened the doors and strode in. Quickly he was met by the former owners head staff members, whom Zaiden introduced to Pex. They began conversing about the production and assembly steps specific to Zaidens Armor Co, the name now donned by the company. Soon the new staff were up to date, and Pex was having a walkthrough to check on the state of things. The previous armors and weaponry made by the last owners, was absolutely dreadful. But Zaiden remained quiet, allowing Pex to shine.

Soon they were finished and they strode from the building, having given everyone inside a minor test to see their skills.

Matreya

Zaiden and Pex spent hours spending the creds, Zaiden being used to it where as Pex had never even been allowed to purchase anything that cost more then 2 creds. During the journey, Zaiden bought him several outfits. All of the best Corellian silk, many different colors and styles. He purchased a few choice peices of meat, as well as fixings for a big feast like dinner he would cook later.

Soon they arrived back at the warehouse, bags having been placed on the ship. Looking around for a moment, Zaiden spotted Morness -Pex's chosen second in command- and walked to him.

"Morness, how are the tests looking?" He questioned.

Morness led the way to the production line, pointing out all of the armors main strong points. Despite them having never trained in the armor arts similar to his designs, the Korriban staff proves capable of learning. They were nearly better then his Tatooine staffs first attempts. The only one being better, was Pex's.

Nodding Zaiden muttered, "Looks great. Pex give Morness the specs for Cecils suit." Which Pexim did quickly, "Finish that before I go offworld." He then turned on his heel and walked to the main office and began doing paperwork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom