Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learning Under A Prince (Solan)

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Nyx sighed as she tapped her foot in the shuttle, her arms crossed.
Her new Master, [member="Solan Charr"], had called her to Kesh, and she was nervous. Betraying Darth Mordred was a bold move, but she knew that it was a necessary one. The Miraluka was simply out of control, and she needed the knowledge to protect herself.
At least, that's what she told herself.
As the shuttle landed, Nyx took a deep breath of air, then walked down the ramp.
Huh. So this was where Solan lived. Nice place.
The mercenary looked around, finding servants staring at her, but didn't quite find Solan.
She needed to get better at this 'sensing' thing.

[member="Nyx"]

What was waiting for her was even stranger a sight than she was to the servants. A tiny, sapphire blue Ashlan Wolf sat there looking up at Nyx with a bored look upon its face to the point where it saw her and immediately brightened up abit. The wolfs head turned towards the far door, a quiet, silent movement that was nothing more than its way of asking for her to follow it to the place where Solan was. It had something with it too which it placed at her feet, nothing more than a small black crystal.

Nyx

Nyx stared at the wolf, blinking in surprise. That wasn't exactly something you saw everyday.
Then the wolf dropped a black crystal at her feet, and gestured for her to follow it.
"Okay." She said slowly. "That's new."
She picked up the crystal, and followed the wolf through the door.
Nyx had no idea what [member="Solan Charr"] had planned, but this was definitely the weirdest thing she'd done in awhile.

[member="Nyx"]

The wold would move through the halls, staring infront of it and only glancing at Nyx once in a while, almost as if it were checking up on her and making sure she was still following, but also seemed slightly distant. As if it were talking while it did so but without its mouth or anything showing such. It would only take a little while for her to get there and when she arrived she would be greeted with Solan with his knees burrowed into the ground. Around him would be more than a few plants as it was an expansive garden that crawled out over the ground. "Sorry i didn't come and get you from the shuttle myself, i wasn't sure that it would be a good idea to track dirt through the palace. My attendants would kill me fore it."

Nyx

Nyx looked around the garden, impressed. There were quite a few plants here, and it was obvious that [member="Solan Charr"] put a lot of work into it. It looked good.
"Well, we can't have that, can we?" She chuckled, crossing her arms. "What would the women of the galaxy do without the great Solan?"
Nyx looked around again, unsure of what to do next. Her few experiences with this sort of thing weren't exactly stellar.
"So, Master, what are we learning today?"

Nyx

Nyx looked around the garden, impressed. There were quite a few plants here, and it was obvious that [member="Solan Charr"] put a lot of work into it. It looked good.
"Well, we can't have that, can we?" She chuckled, crossing her arms. "What would the women of the galaxy do without the great Solan?"
Nyx looked around again, unsure of what to do next. Her few experiences with this sort of thing weren't exactly stellar.
"So, Master, what are we learning today?"

[member="Nyx"]

"Well, lets see where should we begin. I could have you run a hundred laps around the palace... but that would be a bit boring to watch so how about you come and sit down with me and explain what you already know and how it was taught to you. There remains no reason for us to get right to work when i barely know what was taught to you already. I could teach you teh same thing over again and no one wants to learn everything over again when they don't have to." He turned to face her and wiped his hands on a rag as he waited for her to sit.​

Nyx

Nyx hesitated before she sat.
She had been avoiding this for awhile. Telling [member="Solan Charr"] what Mordred had done to her.
But she supposed the truth had to come out eventually.
"Well, I have basic knowledge of telekinesis and sensing, as well as Force Rage, and Juyo."
"As for how I learned it. . ."
She was silent for a moment.
"She got in my head. She tortured me, and and she was in my head, saying that I had to 'learn to like the pain.' I got electrocuted by her more than someone in a lightning storm."​
She stared at the ground, unwilling to look Solan in the eye.

[member="Nyx"]

"Sadly there are those that corrupt the darkside into the stereotype that people make it out to be. I won't lie to you, that method is effective but it is not what you will learn with me... I assume the scars were left as a 'reminder'?" He said the last word as if it were venom to him, though there remained one fact as he started to remove the long trenchcoat he always war and the gloves with it. His arms were covered in scars, old burns that had left his skin the way tit is from hand to shoulder as he spoke. "Pain, its sometimes unavoidable and there are those that force one to take that pain like its the right thing... Simple as that, it is effective. But i will not torture you like she did, while it is effective it breeds hatred for the wrong things and creates the sadistic creatures that hurt so many." He smiled as he looked at his hand and then at her. "With that said, i wont go easy on you though, as i hope you understand."

Nyx

Nyx stared at [member="Solan Charr"]'s scars, an unreadable expression on her face.
The woman closed her hand into a fist, and breathed deeply.
"I don't expect you to. Nothing comes easy in this world, especially not power. And I only want one thing. . ."
She looked directly into her Master's eyes, her own brimming with utter hate.
"I want the power to make her suffer."

He stared at her for a few moments before making sure she knew what it was that was being said. He stood slowly, not bothering to pull the trenchcoat back on or his gloves on his hands. "Very well then Nyx, but in return for my training there is one thing i ask of you. I request you think about what you truly want with your life Nyx." He stared and turned his head over to the side before being sure. "With that said, i need to see what you can do. Take me down."

Nyx

Nyx rose, her cyan eyes roaming [member="Solan Charr"].
How would she go about this? She knew that her Master was powerful, she had seen him in action, after all.
She'd need to be careful, but also appeal to her greatest ability. . .
Being reckless.
With that in mind, Nyx took a moment to enhance herself with the Force, then charged at him with a shout, aiming to tackle him to the ground.

[member="Nyx"]

Her charging him as something he didn't quite expect and he couldn't help but stare for a half second before his brow rose and she slammed into him where his body started to stumble and fall backwards from the force. It wasn't that she was overly strong or that overly heavy but the sheer surprise of the move is what caused him to start to fall back. He wasn't so easily kept surprised through and that recklessness was what caused her the last wound she had recieved under her old master.

As their bodies fell back and his face hardened he looped a hand around the girl and pulled her down and to the ground too before attempting to use the momentum of the fall to make it so he was not the one that would be taken down but rather her instead. Granted that was assuming he could get his hands in the correct position in where that reversal of positions would even be possible, because otherwise this was going to backfire big time with his back on the ground instead.

Nyx

Nyx smirked with satisfaction as she felt herself slam into [member="Solan Charr"], looks like it had paid off.
At least, until he started to reverse their positions, then her smirk disappeared.
Sithspit.
Looks like she'd underestimated the effect of her recklessness. . .again.
Her eyes widened as she was now looking up at Solan, but she still managed a small twitch of a smile.
Then they hit the ground, and the breath left her body.
She lay there for a moment, trying to catch her breath.
She smiled at her Master on top of her.
"Well, that didn't quite work out like I thought it would. Nice reversal."

His eyes watched her catch her breath, thinking for now and doing nothing more at first before nodding to her. "You were being reckless Nyx, you have to be able control yourself and make sure your movements are refined or you will end up like this and it won't be a friend on top of you." He gave her a quick wink and then moved to get off her and rolled his neck. "Well, shall we try this again or are you just going to lay there, that is granted you weren't expecting me to give you a kiss when we were close." He reached out to help her up, his hand opened to her and waiting for her to take it or not to.

[member="Nyx"]

Nyx

Nyx chuckled at his joke and took his hand, pulling her up.
"I've never been one to give up so easy, Master."
Nyx backed away, thinking about her strategy more carefully.
A straight-up charge hadn't worked out well, so she'd have to try something. . .less reckless.
After a moment of planning, she stepped forward, her Force-enhanced left fist aimed at Solan's face.
At least she wasn't charging this time.
[member="Solan Charr"]​

[member="Nyx"]

Solan's foot moved in a quick manner, closing the distance at the same time as she sent the left strike out for his face, moving his hand up and striking at the inside of her lower arm and moving his head to the side to keep the strike from hitting him at all. At the same time as his right hand had come up to redirect the strike the left aimed a jab for her gut. He refrained from using the force, letting her use it exclusively now as a lssen. If one uses the force all the time they will improve but they will also tire out their bodies, it is especially dangerous for those that use only high powered or worse yet the darkside to draw all their power from. The force acted like a drug, the more you used it the more addicted to its use you became where until when you finally were withered and useless in the end.

Nyx

Nyx gasped for breath as [member="Solan Charr"]'s fist slammed into her stomach, the air leaving her lungs.
But the mercenary would not be defeated that easily.
She swung her arm around, aiming to slam it against the side of his head.
Fighting was something she had always done, and when she had discovered the Dark, she found herself becoming even better at fighting.
She loved it.

[member="Nyx"]

He grinned as her weight shifted and her arm came at him, his hand shot up but even then as her let her arm hit his he felt that if he had been a second slower he'd have taken the hit full on. 'Shes getting better... time to see how much.' He started and he smiled as his head shot forward and he tried to slam his head into hers. If it worked it would follow with a quick jab to her stomach, checking to see how well she fared against dirty tactics and tricks that he would be more than happy to trade off onto her. It was time for her training to get a bit more harsh.

Nyx

Nyx frowned as her arm hit Solan's, her mind trying to find a new strategy.
But then she saw stars as his head slammed into hers. His fist hit her stomach again, and once more she hit the ground.
Sithspit! She was not going down like this!
Her hands grasped at the dirt around her, and flung it at [member="Solan Charr"]'s face, following it up with a sweeping kick to his legs.
If he could fight dirty, then she damn well could too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom