Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leader of Thyferra or Manaan?

I know the planets are owned by two different factions but I'd be willing to work with either if either would have me. I was thinking of spending what credits Hemlock has left on Bacta or Kolto supplies to aid in his healing. If you could just let me know who to get a hold of about that I would be most grateful. I will also be in contact with you in the future once Hemlock gets more money to start a bacta/ and or kolto delivery service for those in need across the galaxy.

@[member="Hemlock Briar"] Fringe owns a bacta producing world... we'd be glad to help you out with that as you are fringe. Post it up IC to either myself, Jared, or Spencer and I'm sure we can work something out

I think you might want to consider the fact that Manaan and Thyferra are each ruled by different species than the one that is Hemlock. Draethos are usually just on Draethos or are in exile and wandering by themselves or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom