Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech LCT-1 Body Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies.
s00TQJn.gif

Image Source: here
Intent: To make a pretty piece of body jewelry with a tracking device.
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: S.I.N. Incorporated
Model: LCT-1 Body Jewelry
Affiliation: Closed Market
Modularity: Yes
Production: Mass-Produced.
Material: Silver and Platinum, tracker parts

Strengths:
  • It is a pretty piece of piercing jewelry given to all S.I.N. associates and allows Natalia and Slevin to track their movements. It has a planetary-wide range and the information relayed to the tracker gave the exact range, direction and speed of the target. The tracker had a holoprojector to display the tag's location in three dimensions if it was preloaded with maps of the area.

Weaknesses:

• Bad juju if one yanks this out. Expect pain, tearing of flesh and blood as with any tearing off of a normal piercing.

• Typical weaknesses included for standard electronic trackers, but it is a quick reboot within a minute. One cannot slice the tracker as much as the signal.

Description:

The LCT-1 serves a singular purpose; to allow Natalia and Slevin to track all of S.I.N. associates through body piercings. The tracker is a pretty powerful tracker, able to triangulate a location. They are made to be permanent accessories, crafted out of silver with the tiny tracker inside. It has a planetary-wide range and the information relayed to the tracker gave the exact range, direction and speed of the target. The tracker had a holoprojector to display the tag's location in three dimensions if it was preloaded with maps of the area.

However, while a very pretty piece of decoration, the cons are rather self-explanatory; if you yank it off it will hurt. And hurt a lot. Typical weaknesses included for standard electronic trackers, but it is a quick reboot within a minute. One cannot slice the tracker as much as the signal.

As an added accessory, one can clip a silver chain as an added embellishment.

Primary Source: [member="Slevin Thawne"] is awesome.

[member="Natalia Thawne"] - If this is an electronic device, I'm assuming it's still vulnerable to EMP/Ion, any odd slicing or hacking attempts and the like - yes? Once that is clarified, this looks good to go.

[member="Julius Sedaire"]

Typical weaknesses included for standard electronic trackers, but it is a quick reboot within a minute. One cannot slice the tracker as much as the signal.

Added that ^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom