Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle LC-S10

Status
Not open for further replies.
572px-74Zspeederbike_schem.jpg

Image Source: Here

Intent: To create an armed speeder bike and introduce Laravan Corporation to the military industrial complex of the Galaxy.

Development Thread: N/A

Manufacturer: Laravan Corporation

Model: LC-S10

Affiliation: Open Market

Modularity: None

Production: Mass Production

Material
  • Desh-Terenthium Alloy
  • Durasteel Plating
  • Blaster Components

Role
  • To provide a Speeder Bike for scouting purposes with minimal armaments and decent speed and maneuverability.

Height: 0.4 m

Length: 2.5 m

Width: 0.6 m

Weight: 128 kg

Minimum Crew: 1 (Pilot)

Optimal Crew: 1

Propulsion: Repulsorlift

Top Speed: 490 km/h

Armaments:
  • [x2] Forward Rotating Blaster Cannon

Squadron Count: 60

Passenger Capacity: 1

Cargo Capacity: 3 kg

Misc. Equipment

Description: The LC-S10 was designed as the first entry for Laravan Corporation into the military scene, with speed and maneuverability in mind. Keeping speed and weight at the top of the list for design plans, a Desh-Terenthium alloy was used for most of the speeder bike while thin durasteel plates were fashioned on key points to keep the vehicle somewhat protected and to protect the pilot from self-injury. Due to the minimalist approach to the design of the body as far as protection and weight is concerned the vehicle suffers from weaker defenses than the average speeder bike while trading in durability for speed and control. Although the bike was designed for scouting purposes there have been two forward rotating blaster cannons positioned approximately 10 cm apart from each other at the base of the front of the craft to allow for some form of defense and assault.

Between the handles of the bike is a small display which has a built-in comlink radio to allow for communications between crafts, as well as a sensor for assistance in scouting missions or other consumer wishes with a maximum range of 15 meters. While smaller than the average speeder bike it still can hold its own with its impressive design.

[member="Darth Vitium"]

I have neglected my vehicles forum!

The rotating canons are heavy but as a military model with low defensive ability I can see it.

Pending approval by someone greater than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom