Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Watch - The Mandalorian Dominion of Agamar Hex [Cathar and Ord Cestus]

50H31

Seeker of Enlightenment
[member="Dariak Talesa"] [member="Ra Vizsla"] [member="Bloodshot"] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Bloodshot"] [member="Hark Vizsla"] [member="Jaiyn Viszla"]

---Scene of the crime---

As the temple guard gathered around to move the body and tend to other affairs, many were talking, answering questions and taking statements. One of them approached Arceneaux calmly. "Sir, were you present during the incident?" A fairly calm, quiet voice said. The monk, a human in his thirties, eyed the man warily.

---Meanwhile, at the Temple Chambers---

The audience chamber prepared for this was a quiet, rather uninteresting room. Each of the Mandalorians was brought in, as well as the two Gamorreans. A holographic projection of the dead Gamorrean, a woman named Garrosh, was visible on the display. Five oh looked at the room, his photoreceptors scanning the lot of them. Mostly humans. Aside from RUH4N, all organics. The droid stood there, calmly. "Before we begin, I would like to say that Garrosh did not survive her injuries. The Temple will see to her will accordingly."

One of the Gamorreans squealed out something that while not translatable, had a clear intent of "I want all of these men dead, in the most painful way possible."

"Calm yourself," Five-oh said sternly as he looked at each of them. "We are here to see justice, not vengeance. This isn't some outback crime den, it's a city of free people," he said, his tone surprisingly soft for a droid.

He turned to the Oldest one, a large man...He looked too large to be a normal human, but then again, humans were weirdly diverse in body type. He nodded to Ra calmly. "You, as the eldest among the accused, will begin. Each of your compatriots will testify in order, from oldest to youngest, and say what they believe happened. Then, the other parties," he gestured to the droid and Gammorrean "Will testify. After I have weighed the evidence, both physical and by testimony, with the other statements being provided to me via comm-link, I will deliberate, and a decision will be made. You may begin now," he said softly.

The droid general-turned-priest did his best not to crack under this. A woman was dead. International criminals. The first murder since the founding of the city. What was right to do? Kill them? Exile? Trial by combat? Pilgrimage? They wouldn't honor a pilgrimage, though. Would they? Bloody hell. Why hadn't he planned for this? Of course someone was going to die of unnatural cause eventually. But why today. Why now?

(OOC: I'm not actually that concerned about the order, I just went with the oldest looking guy first, because something had to be said)

Objective: Blood Hunt
[member="Davon Karr"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Caspian Rekali"] [member="Melina Tervho"]
[Post 9]

Draco flexed his injured calf muscle, feeling the burning fire of pain shoot up his leg when he did even if was lessened from what it had been a moment ago. The Cathar were pushing, following Davon and fighting forward. Like Draco had assumed, it would be as much about who could last the longest as it was who could kill the most. When attempting to survive, it was always about how long, how much you could take.

Draco clenched his hand, shortening the weapon into a short sword, pulsing the Force into his arms and chest, strengthening the dense musculature of his frame, warding away the lactic acid building up in his limbs as he fought. Reinvigorated, Draco rejoined the fight, pressing forward with the Cathar and his brothers and sisters of the Clans.

His mind clear, he brought his sword up into a high guard and crashed it down, hard, slashing deep into the meat of a kiltik before being forcibly yanked from the creature's chitin. Again and again he slashed and hacked, his strong frame a bit more powerful, a bit more endurance afforded to him.

"I'm looking forward to the queen if this is the easiest part of the hunt." Draco called, to no one in particular. A guard beetle struck out at him, and caught his bare fist, the chitin of its face cracking beneath the blow, the mandibles leaving his arms torn and bleeding slowly as the Force started to clot his injuries.

Jorga the Hutt

When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade
On the space station over Ord Cestus, a nothing little space platform over a world indistinguishable from its fellows, Rel Connory felt the futility of debate.

"You're trying to teach another lesson to the United Clans, aren't you," he said, still crouched behind a durasteel crate.

On the other side of the room, behind his own cover, his Death Watch opponent stirred with an audible rasp of metal on metal. "Yes."

"That we do too little and talk too much."

"Yes."

"And by letting me run my mouth, try to tease out your secret motivations, you're setting me up to learn that lesson."

"Yes."

"Showing me how futile it is for us to talk this out; going along with my way of doing things, just so the pointlessness of discourse will sink in once we get back to trying to kill each other."

"Yes."

Connory rubbed his neck at the joint of backplate and helmet. "I respect the lesson you're trying to teach me. I respect the principles you follow, however warped. I believe I respect you, vod."

"I'm not sure I can say the same, but I'm open to the possibility."

"On three, then?"

"Why not?"

RATTA TATTA TATTA-

KABLAMBLAMBLAM

Objective 8: Envoy

Allies: [member="Dariak Talesa"] @50H31 @Hark Vizsla [member="Jaiyn Viszla"] @Bloodshot @Arceneaux Priest

"My name is Ra of Clan Vizsla of the United Clans of Mandalore."

Ra went quiet, eyeing the room, then looking to his compatriots after the cab ride. He looked as still as a statue.

"We are travelers looking to reunite with our Clans. Upon discovering we were nearing an outpost, we came to your city to seek fuel with what few credits we had left to our name."

He turned to the Gamorreans who were leaving, then back to the droid. Though he felt remorse for the couples' situation and the loss of a loved one, he would not apologize vocally. His eyes merely remained disheartened.

"I was physically assaulted by one of the Gamorreans, I did not catch his name. He claimed to know me, I believe. I refuted. His friend," Ra nodded back in their direction, "pulled out a rusty E-11 and unloaded an entire cell in my gut." Vizsla motioned down to his bloodied stomach.

"I yelled for help from my comrades. They protected me. It was kill or be killed, and I was dying. Perhaps," Ra lowered his tone. "You should not be surprised that people would resort to deadly violence in a dispute when you permit open carry to any strangers in the city limits, but I am no governor."

Jaiyn Viszlahttp://starwarsrp.net/user/12096-jaiyn-viszla/ Preliat Mantis Ra Vizsla Bloodshot Hark Vizsla 50H31

After Ra had said his bit Dariak had stepped forward to look at 50H31 with a stern nod. His armoured boots thudded against the ground with the small steps he took. The man felt small in the temple chamber as if surrounded by a pack of rancor. Yet he spoke out with a clear voice.

"My name is Dariak Talesa of Clan Rikat of the United Clans of Mandalore." the Concordian said with a respectful incline of the head. "I'm a representative of the same that is looking to establish a dialogue with your world. Protection, influence and trade. All the usual niceties of galactic politics. Ra of Vizla and his kinsman approached me. I offered to purchase their food and drinks in exchange of simply being in their presence. Mandalorians often gravitate towards their own in strange, new places. Other than our shared heritage I have no prior knowledge or relationship to Ra or Clan Vizla."

He jerked his head towards Ra and then the Gamorrean pair. "What Ra says is true. He was assaulted and his clansmen reacted as anyone would if their family was attacked with such potentially deadly force. It's our way you see. Our six major laws include the defensive actions to protect ones self. From harm. Or the intention of harm. I know this is your world but I would like to think that you would factor in they were not the starting aggressors."

Objective 8

[member="Dariak Talesa"] [member="Ra Vizsla"] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Bloodshot"] [member="Hark Vizsla"] [member="50H31"]

Jaiyn spoke next, taking after the examples the two men had presented previously. "Jaiyn Vizsla. Clan Vizsla. United Clans of Mandalore, same as Ra Vizsla." He spoke, clearly inexperienced when it came to formalities of any kind. For a second, he froze, inspecting the droid-judge with careful eyes, deciphering any hint of emotion in their eyes. No such luck. Clearing his throat, he continued.

"I'm traveling with both Ra Vizsla, and Hark Vizsla. As stated previously by my friend, we were traveling in search of fuel. We simply meant to resupply, when... Well, when we were attacked." Now that he knew the terrain better, he started gesturing with his hands. "I'm very sorry for what happened with the Gammorrean woman. I truly am. But I respectfully ask the man responsible for her... Execution-" He glanced at Bloodshot with a flicker of his eyes, "be judged separately. My companions have no previous affiliation to that Mando, and honestly, I'd like to stay out of it." Now finished with his monologue, he felt awfully exposed. Needlessly clearing his throat a second time, he sunk back into his seat, as an indication he was finished.

Objective: 4
Allies: [member="Anija Betna"][member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Arrbi Betna"]
Enemy: Death watch [member="Ebon"]

Her escape pod was heading towards the planet, but all she could do was watch her new ship, head towards the immortal. All she was seeing was more and more escape pods, jetterzing out of it, as closed in to the enemy ship. Then it happened her ship collided with the immortal, you could see it buckle and then escape pods from the immortal started appear as well. She wonder if she had breached the Anti Matter. Then all off a sudden they both blew up, into one fiery ring.
Supernova-Sheds-New-Light-On-Stellar-Explosions-2-798x350.jpg

The shockwave pushed her escape pod towards the planet at speed, and then into the atmosphere. It would not belong now till she was on terra firma, and back to drawing board, as she need her destroyer to hold out for longer. Though the mandalorains would have no issues controlling the space now, and she would be safe soon on the ground.

Objective: Blood Hunt
Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"], [member="Davon Karr"], [member="Caspian Rekali"], [member="Melina Tervho"]

I'm panting already? Can't stop right now. Just a little bit more.

The Field Marshal thought to himself as he was in disbelief that he was breathing hard and trying to catch up his breath. Not only was he panting, but he was pouring so much sweat from his body, and his strength and energy was nearly exhausted. Right now he wished to be in the comfort of his armor, and relax with a beer and some smokes. He still hadn't used the slugthrower revolver that was holstered on his right hip, but he couldn't use that in front of the Cathars and his kin. No, he had to at least make it to the chambers of the Queen before putting into use the Chaavla revolver.

As they advanced the Redneck began to obtain battle scars and wounds from the opposing side of the Hunt-Battle. He was glad that they were able to go in one group rather than sending one individual to face a swarm of Kiltik. It would be quite similar to when Mandalore the Indomitable faced waves and waves of the natural dangers of the Demon Moon and finally was slain by the beasts of Dxun. That's exactly how he thought of these rituals of th Cathar when they send one sole warrior to the dens of these beetles.

As tech collection of Mandalorians and Cathars slain the Kiltik Guards and Soldiers they were nearing the other side of the tunnel. Could it be the Queen's lair, or was this another room full of Kiltiks? He hoped for thas former and his hope would come true as a feline yelled out in news that they were close to the Queen.

Just a little bit more.

Objective: 4
Allies: [member="Anija Betna"][member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Arrbi Betna"]
Enemy: Death watch [member="Ebon"]

As her escape pod screamed into atmosphere, she could see it being engulfed in flames. As past through the first layer, then shuts began popping out it, to slow them down. Her and three others in the durasteel ball, began banging about, despite being strapped in. Each time a shoot went out, they flew up there harness. Soon it was slowing down, and they began to fall gently to the ground. As they hit the ground with a thump, she got out of the escape pod quickly, and looked into the sky. It was like fireworks, as scrap metal burnt up in atmosphere. No doubt there would be primeval forces to hunt and kill in days to come, as some got out of the ship as well, but that was for another day.

She for now rested it up on top of the pod watching the show, it was quite beautiful despite it costing her a destroyer. She then said to herself, Well that was an expensive show, she did wonder how her eagles got on though.

iTunes1-590x255.jpg

Objective 6: Blood Hunt
Allies: [member="Davon Karr"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Caspian Rekali"] | Cathars

The kiltiks came fast towards where the intruders entered their lair, and with nary a word the assassin set to work. Her shots were aimed for weak points, namely eyes and joints, anything to stun their prey or distract them from the slashing blades of her compatriots. The chink of metal on chitin filled the tunnel along with the clicking clatter of yet more kiltiks that were headed their way.

Her free hand jerked the machete from the baldric on her back, and she closed the distance between her and the others. The cathars shared their knowledge of the beasts and Mel was more than willing to follow the lead of the others and their guides.

The sound and fall of the dying kiltiks shook dust and dirt from the tunnels as Mel advanced, the dirt getting into her eyes, and smudged into the sweat on her brow. She normally wasn't a squeamish sort but the ooze of kiltik fluids on the floor gave a squelch under her boots.

At last, it was time to assault the queen, and Mel was winded but ready. Wisps of her black hair were stuck to her face by sweat but she only nodded her readiness to charge forwards to the main chamber. Her pistols reloaded, she followed the others further down into the dark, dank tunnels.

Objective 8, Post 3.

[member="Dariak Talesa"] | [member="Ra Vizsla"] | [member="Preliat Mantis"] | [member="Hark Vizsla"] | [member="50H31"] | [member="Jaiyn Vizsla"]

Reaching up with cuffed hands, Bloodshot finally removed his helmet as the others said their piece. When Jaiyn motioned to him and singled him out as, well... as what he was, honestly. He simply nodded to acknowledge the description. Thank the force the long ride had given him time to clear his head and quash down his bloodthirst, at least for the time being. "I'm called Bloodshot." The reason why would be obvious to anyone who could see his eyes. "What happened to that woman is regrettable, and executing her was not my intent. I came to the defense of my brothers as our laws dictate, and when the hostilities ceased I noticed the wounded woman struggling from the pain, preventing your medic from treating her wounds. My intent was simply to stun her, the three blasts being necessary due to her size, and in the fog of battle I failed to fully shift the setting of the weapon. I am at fault for her death, but it is not the blatantly bloodthirsty execution it appears to be at first glance." Yes it was, and it took all his willpower to quell the side of him that wanted to sneer at the droids and take credit for it. He knew he had a dark side, ever since he woke up in that lab and memories of a thousand other lives flooded his mind with villainous drive and terrible purpose. Even in a culture as steeped in war as that of the mandalorians, he stood out as a barbarian. He'd learned to accept that reality, even as he fought against it now.

Objective 8, Post 3.

Preliat narrowed his eyes at 'Bloodshot'. While the other testimonies were solid and, from a legal standpoint, able to be defended, his was borderline on the level of being an imbecile. Even the lowliest of scumbags knew how easy it was to set a weapon to stun, and especially due to the fact that they were all Mandalorians, a prosecutor would be able to rip that apart. Preliat leaned back in his seat, and crossed his arms. It was his turn to speak, he supposed, but made no move to stand, or speak, for close to a minute before rising to his full and mighty height, though truth be told he was dwarfed by @Ra Viszla. He stared around the court, to his compatriots, and to the audience of the court. He rolled his shoulders back, before he spoke in the very soft way he usually spoke. It wasn't that he was a weak man, Preliat rarely raised his voice to speak to anyone, and the court was no different.

"My name is Preliat Mantis. I hold the rank as a Field Marshal. I am senior in rank and status to these men present. And it is of my opinion, my understanding and my belief that my men acted in an appropriate way, given the situation. I do not apologize for the death they have caused. If you would like me to be honest, these men here could have killed everyone in that cantina within a heartbeat or so. You should count yourself lucky that in your cess-pool of a city, your inability to curb violence against foreigners such as myself and these men present, that you did not have a genocide on your hands. Mandalorians do not take kindly to assaults. You should be very happy, your honor, that my fellow Mandalorians showed such restraint when dealing with this situation."

After saying his piece, Preliat laid his knuckles flat on the table, and shifted his weight forward slightly.

"If I were a thinking man, I would not condemn men for defending themselves from scum in the way that they were taught."

@Bloodshot @Jaiyn Vizsla [member="Dariak Talesa"] [member="Ra Vizsla"]

50H31

Seeker of Enlightenment
[member="Bloodshot"] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Jaiyn Vizsla"] [member="Dariak Talesa"] [member="Ra Vizsla"]

The droid listened to each of their testimony. Less than enthralling, to be certain. Two of them decided that the city itself was to blame for the first act of actual violence since its founding. One of them claimed he had it on stun. On stun. The droid made a noise, not unlike sighing. "I am some what surprised by how little you know," he said out loud, his tone still gentle, relaxed, as if all of this was trivial. "Allow me to make some corrections."

He first gestured to Dariak. "I do not control or govern the entire planet. Merely this city. A small city with independence. I was informed of your delegation, and I am saddened that we have to met under these circumstances. I am aware of your Six Tenets, or Laws, if you prefer. Unfortunately, they condemn one of you as much as they exonerate and explain things," he said softly.

He then looked to Preliat. His tone was a bit more stern, if still somewhat upbeat. "You are most certainly not a thinking man, Preliat Mantis. Of the accusations leveled against you, thought is not on the list," he said dryly, letting his words stand. "You come to my home, and call it a cesspool because of a bar-fight that got out of hand. You insult my laws, when this is the first murder we have had in the several months we have made this city our home. You may have a higher rank, but you lack any control over these men, or the judgement that should come with the responsibility of command. Thankfully, I am not so petty as to simply harm and punish you for having all the civility of a drunken fool," he said curtly.

"Your objection are noted, and are part of the record. However, if we are to admit that these men are trained, as the Resol'nare commands," he said as he threw up his hands, "Then we must acknowledge this for what it is. Undisciplined and poorly executed. We must also acknowledge that this fellow," he said as he pointed at Bloodshot rather sternly, "Is either the dumbest Mandalorian in history, or is lying about his inability to tell whether or not his weapon is set to stun someone. Either way, I see little reason to believe his testimony, unlike the remainder of this."

He looked to Ruhan. "Brother, a wire, please."

The droid nodded and walked to Five, pulling a small jack from his wrist and plugging it into the other droids. They stood for a moment as they shared data. "Hmmm, I see."

He turned to the first Gamorrean. "Speak."

Surprisingly, the Gamorrean spoke in basic. "My name...." he said slowly, "Is Noghra. I'm Garrush's brother. This is Merugh, his basic is kinda bad. We...went out for a drink, to celebrate. I had just managed to sell some salvage for a damn good haul. Figured I'd get a beer. Noghra and I, we're slaves. Escaped from Hutt Space. The big guy," he said pointing to Ra, "Looked like a guy who used to work for him. I figured it was a coincidence, but Noghra freak out, yelled something at him. Got punchy. Next thing I know, It's a damn fight, and I pulled out my pistol. I was trying to save our hides. It was stupid mistake...." He hung his head. "I shot hi, I confess. My sister's dead, and I need to bury her. I'd like to handle that before you sentence me, please..." He seemed on the verge of tears.

The other Gammorean nodded and squealed out something. Five-oh nodded slightly. "Hmm, I think that is enough witness borne," he said as he walked over to a holo-terminal and plugged himself in, suddenly reviewing and uploading dozens of other witness statements gathered by the Temple guard and put in the databanks to his digital brain near-instantly. After a second or slow he, unplugged and turned around. "It appears, form all accounts, most of you have been honest. Mistaken identity, a scuffle, and then a firefight. There are some other issues at hand, however."

He looked around the room. Murder, mayhem, cruelty. The worst possible scenario, and it ended in tragedy. Still, he had to do something. He turned first to Ra. "You were the victim here, and were attacked first. That having been said, your fellow men here have been very cruel. You may not be of the highest rank or station, but as their elder, you must remember that they look to your example," his tone was soft. "Also, I wish to note that according to our records, there is an outstanding warrant for you from the Sygnus capital guard regarding a raid that happened six months ago. While I have no intention of extraditing you," he said calmly, "Please bear in mind that I can only protect people within this city, and even then, I am not perfect. Be cautious when you leave this city. There will be no charges held against you, Preliat, Dariak, Hark, or Jaiyn."

He looked next to Dariak, his stance more relaxed. "If you still wish to have diplomatic talks, I would be amenable to that, after you have given proper hospitality, including a fresh change of clothes and some food. However, I must ask that only yourself, Ra, Jaiyn and Hark come along, he said calmly."

He nodded to Preliat. "Since you seem to wish to flaunt your greatness so that we may be humbled by your august presence," he said calmly, "I suggest you find a place more suited to your childish behavior. After all, one mustn't wallow in a cesspool," he said, the last word dripping. "You are free to go when you please. However, if you desire a lesson, I will happily allow you a few hours of stay at the temple plaza. Perhaps you can be taught to understand before acting," he mused out loud.

He turned to Jaiyn. "You seem less foolhardy than most. You will not be held any longer."

He then turned to the two Gamorreans. "Merugh, the worst you did was throw a punch. I would ask you show more caution, however, as your fear endangered us all today." The Gamorrean nodded quietly. "You, like many here, have fled from a tyrant's grasp. However, the fear of being put in chains again must not outweigh our kindness to one another. You will spend seventy-five hours doing volunteer work at the Hospital. Perhaps spending time with those who need compassion the most will help you overcome your fears," he said softly.

He looked at Noghra and Bloodshot. Based on everything he'd been told, Noghra tried to kill Ra, and Bloodshot actually killed Garrush. Two men attempted murder, and one succeeded. Bloodshot seemed to show no remorse, but Noghra seemed rueful for both his sister's death and his own actions.

He first pointed to Noghra. "Noghra, your callous disregard for others has cost our city a life. While you did not mean for this to occur, this city cannot, and will not abide such wanton bloodshed. I have no prisons, but you have already lost much. You may go into the desert to give your sister a proper a funeral, with three guards to follow you. Upon your return, you will commit a year of service to the monastery, serving as a monk, honoring and helping others as penance," he said with a slight tinge of conviction in his level metallic voice. "The one called Mantis believes you are scum. I believe you are more. Prove me right," he said sternly.

He turned to Bloodshot. "You, on the other hand, are a larger problem. Every person's motive here makes sense, except for yours. You did not act out of fear, nor in defense of anyone. You simply shot an unarmed woman as she was receiving medical treatment. I am certain that claiming it was an accident may remain true to others, but you are a trained warrior of the Mandalorians. I have fought your kind in the past. you may claim the mantle of the Resol'nare, but in truth, you are a bloodthirsty fool. I cannot keep someone as dangerous as you in my city. If I desired vengeance over justice, I would simply have you executed. However, I believe in soemthign higher than yourself or my own acumen," he said sternly, his tone colder, like durasteel pointed at a throat. "All of your weapons will be kept here, as you are clearly unfit to use them. I will find you passage in a direction of your choice, to a nearby planet. Your punishment is exile. Should you return, I will find you, and kill you," he said, not a hint of mercy in his voice.

"I am giving you a chance. In the unlikelihood that you wish to make amends, you may attempt to do so after a year and a day. You will come unarmed, and speak to me. Until then, should I see you in this city or on this planet, I will do my best to end your life," he said curtly. "I will give you an opportunity to speak now. Do any of you have anything else to say?"

(OOC: sorry for the wall of text. Priest kings talk a lot)

Jaiyn Viszla Preliat Mantis Ra Vizsla Bloodshot Hark Vizsla 50H31

Exile of one fool and the chance at diplomatic talks. As far as things had turned out Dariak figured it could have been a lot worse. However he figured it could have been done without insults to the city or the local way of life. Diplomacy was a strange battle. One where your words and actions seemed to count for every little advantage and disadvantage. Muscles and skill at arms were useless. The scuffle at the cantina had probably caused more hurdles for the mission than had been presented to them in the audience chamber.

As for the change of clothes Dariak was uncomfortable of being outside of his armour around strangers. Yet the suit was a rather...intimidating piece of equipment. "I accept your offer of food and talk." replied Dariak with an incline of the head. Ra had been the defender of the situation and as for Jaiyn well he had merely defended his fellow clan warrior. Even if Dariak had wished he had shown restraint there wasn't much he could fault him for that. All and all it seemed to be looking up.

For now.

Preliat seemed unphased by [member="50H31"]'s comments. In fact, he gave a sneer of amusement. It certainly wasn't pleasant. In fact, nothing about the man was remotely near pleasant, either, so it wasn't a great."I much preferred when my people burned places like this to the ground. I pray that your city may maintain your vision of a utopia. For if it were me instead of my fellow brethren coming here."Preliat adjusted himself to leave, pushing in his chair politely.

"I would have opted to burn this city and all of the weak ones in it."

Preliat collected himself, and turned to leave. He stopped, staring at [member="Ra Vizsla"]. He blinked, and understood many things about the man from a stare alone. He half-turned to him, and was about to say something. But instead, Preliat opted to be more stoic this time, and simply gave him an understanding look and nod of approval.

"Have a good day, gentlemen. Or whatever you prefer to be called." He said to the robot and temple guards. He was handed his weaponry on his way out, and donned his helmet once more, before exiting and beginning to make his own through the city.

[member="Dariak Talesa"] [member="50H31"] @Bloodshot

Objective 8, Post 4.

[member="Ra Vizsla"] | [member="Hark Vizsla"] | [member="Jaiyn Vizsla"] | [member="Preliat Mantis"] | [member="50H31"] | [member="Dariak Talesa"]

"You'll try." Was Bloodshot's only response to the sentence the droid dictated. His skin crawled at the thought of acquiescing to this punishment, but he was vastly outnumbered and mostly unarmed. Trying to sate his bloodlust here and now would do him no favors. Besides, it wasn't as though the mechanical governors of this place actually had blood to spill. He waited only until they unlocked the cuffs before donning his helmet once more and following his "escort" out of the hall. Perhaps someday he would return and raze this place for the fun of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom