Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Laphistos Fate

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
The conquests Agenda would land at the designated landing pad flicking some of the switches into the off position. Turning and heading for the landing ramp. His head would begin to spin.

The last few days were exhausting. Being chased stranded in space and shot at on more than one occasion. But here they were at the endpoint in a position where his fate would finally be judged. This is what he sought after and searched for. But then why was he filled with sorrow and anxiousness. He had done this time and time again year after year. Each time he was awoken he knew his purpose.

Stepping into the light he would hold a hand up to block the sun the thoughts of his mind coming to an end as he frowns. Walking off the loading ramp he would look forwards to who or whatever awaited him when he left his ship

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Last edited:
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
KXSnuxy.jpg

THe silver rest had been attacked well offhandedly but it was still damaged in many ways.. however the jedi grandmaster had went to work afterwards... many fo the things that they did were set up to improve for them. She was building the stone herself from the ancilla... the massive jedi megastructure.... here though the stone work was being put in and the jedi grandmaster worked herself on the central chamber. Massive and full of fountains around the uneti tree that was the heart of the temple itself... the amniod fluid pumping throughout the walls. SHe was alerted that some ships were landing but mostly... there wasn't a lot going on and ships were not uncommon though most were supply ships right now. So her head came up and the small jedi master remained in the central chamber looking up towards where the council chamber was being set up using the newest equipment that they put in.

pushing from the landing bay his eyes would scan around the foundation, giving a firm squint as his blurred vision didn't allow him to truly accept and view the beauty that was the Silver rest. A small blue glow would flick over his eyes as he begins to see the facility through the force ideas of his own vision, causing him to wince at the sudden sensory overload that took over only briefly. this place was tied heavily to the force and as such, it made it a little hard to walk and move through the city. taking note of the all-to-familiar damages of war he would give a firm frown, seemingly disappointed such a place would be a target.

Moving through the city he would make his way towards the temple. or what he assumed was the temple. considering it had the largest concentration of the force he had assumed, whichever Jedi he needed would be located either in or nearby. when he got closer to the concentration he would begin asking for Directions

"I need to speak to someone in charge" - "can you help point me to where the Council is?" - " whos in charge around here and where can I find them?"

He would be squinting at everyone he talked to, his brow furrowed in what some might mistake for a glair or a narrowing of the eyes. it didn't help much that his arms were crossed over his chest when he spoke ether. He stood out for the most part. not only due to standing at 2.3 meters but also his wings and digitigrade feet. his species had been suspected extinct for nearly five thousand years. so he was a strange thing to lay one's eyes upon

Laphisto Laphisto

The jedi master rose up and looked at the one who was coming to look at the jedi around here. She clasped her hands behind her back and looked him over nodding. "THe council has largely been destroyed... there are only a few who survived." She said it and went to work on some more of it as they were tending around the area. "The grandmaster is in though, trying to work on the rebuilt sections." SHe said it and started walking motioning with her hand where she could direct him and the small jedi master was dwarfed but her stance was one of resolve. She knew ways to make her statue work for her and she commanded one of the largest jedi centric means with Artisans and engineers developing the technologies for them.

eventually finding the help he was looking for he would follow the Jedi, giving a light wince when he entered the area where the Grandmaster was located. upon looking them over he would let his arms fall to his sides. softly clearing his throat as he began to speak. pushing himself into standing at attention like the good little Soldier that he was trained to be. lifting his chin up and starring forwards, not making eye contact with the Woman

"I was told you were the grand master?. if that is true then it is imperative that I report in. I was freed by a member of your order and given a brief explanation of the galaxy at large. considering my order has long since been destroyed for well over a millennia. my contract falls into the hands of the Silver Jedi concord"

His ear would pin back firmly on his head, his brow furrowing as he squints. this is the life he was used to by now, and the life he would be subjugated to for his crimes. his mind would go on and on only being snapped out of his own thoughts when the woman spoke

Laphisto Laphisto

She listened to him... her eyes not leaving and expression remaining neutral as the boy man.... whatever spoke and bowed her head. "Okay." THe jeid master was looking at him and walked. If one released him then well she had to suspect tha they had considered the dangers and benefits.... then took care for it. She trusted her jedi and went around for a moment. "The jedi who serve the silver concord are trusted in many places.. if this one believed you could find a life now... I see now reason to reverse their decision." Her turned turned back to look at him and she spoke. "Is there anything that I should know?"

listening to her words carefully his gaze would remain forwards, following along with what she had to say, this new order was something gravely different than what he was used to, but they are the ones who had freed him from his prison and thus his fate rested in there hands be it freedom or the continuation of his sentence. giving a small frown at her request he would reach into his satchel pulling out a small data chit, offering it to the Jedi

" my list of Crimes and accounts of my deeds."

when the Data Chit was opened the Very First words would read out his name

Asset : Laphisto Div'atori Gix

Charges
  1. Turning half of the Jedi Order to the Dark side, Creating the second Great Scism - Sentance: Destruction of the sith
  2. Destruction of the Vultar System - Sentance: 5000 Years Frozen in carbonite
  3. Participation in the Mandalorian Wars. Sentence: Severance from the force when his Sentence is finished
a list Of messages would be shown. each written and or recorded by a different Jedi master. leaving a short briefing for the next Jedi to awaken him.
the first message would play an audio recording

" We are gathered here, to Sentance Jedi Knight Laphisto Div'atori Gix to his eternal Prison. he is charged with Turning members of the Jedi Order to the Dark side, Credited with causing the Second Great Scism. he should be held responsible for creating the sith . if it were to me he would be put to death, but the order finds him a useful asset and he is ever so eager to prove himself. if you come across this message it's more than likely he failed his mission and now is going to try again. Make sure he does not fail a second time. "

further down the last message would have a time stamp reading " last opened 4834.4 Years ago."

" This is Jedi Master Aluk Tol. it is recommended you use the Ysalamiri Lizards. to help keep the Asset compliant. they should be kept in the next room over. t. the asset has many uses for the Jedi order and has remained loyal to his mission throughout the years. I doubt they will be of much trouble but protocol is protocol. I hope this time his mission and sentence come to an end. the last they were awoken he had been a part of the war against Revan. or the Jedi civil war as some began to call it. his mission was a success and has been successfully put back into carbonite willingly. good luck and may the force be with you"

as each message is read off he wouldn't falter keeping his position and his eyes forwards waiting to be spoken to

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Last edited:
Laphisto Laphisto

She read it... raising little as she spoke but kept it there. "I see, so you are like several others who were imprisoned thaat we have encountered. Okay." The jedi master stayed there and motioned to that area around them. "I am not sure what you want to do, or expect me to do. We have had several from the times of the old republic, even before the republic. Most created groups of darksiders... all wanted some means of atoning and few did it. Most just went off to do their own thing wallowing in their own brooding." She shrugged, having fought at Metalorn against the sith and wiping out a large army she wasn't really phased by it... biggest surprise is claiming to have fought against Revan with no records but ehh. She stayed there to attend the construction efforts. "So what is your plan?"

Flicking his lone ear as she spoke he would glance around momentarily thinking over her words. Finding out there were others from his era was knews to him, but it wasn't to big of a surprise, he had always suspected that he wasn't the only asset the order had kept around for there usefulness.

Upon hearing her ask what his plan was he would give a light flick of his ear before responding

" As per my sentence, I am obligated to fulfill my duty and return back to Carbonite"

The way he spoke was almost a robotic response, no really emotion in the words as if it had been engrained into his mind. Telling him that was what he was supposed to say

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Last edited:
Laphisto Laphisto

"Alright." SHe said it and looked at him. "I have little need of something that only destroys. We are jedi, we promote protecting life and brigning it to its fullest. If you have no ambition or thoughts of your own... then what are you going to do?" She tilted her head for a moment to observe him. "If no one needs you to be used... what good are you? What place do you hold?" She moved working on the equipment that she had set up There was more work and her hand came out bringing up the hardlight projections for the construction efforts. "now lets see what we have.... most foundation has been laid out.. we can make the stone easily enough and the various points around the temple." She said it both to herself and the small holograms there but motioned foLaphisto. "Come, interact and give your opinion. You flew here yes so you do know how to do more then follow orders."

Listening his mind would begin to roll in thought once again, all he had done well over a hundred years was fallow orders. His eagerness to make up for his mistakes had turned him into an attack dog awaiting it's next meal for a job well done. He hadent ever thought of what he would do when he arrived, only assumed he would be given a task and ordered to do the orders bidding as per usual. He had acquired a small taste of free will when he had begun to aquire a crew for his ship, but even then they had a mission and a task to follow.

His thoughts were once more interrupted when she spoke to him about the temple and asking for his opinion

" Well yes I had some help along the way. A boy Named Jacen has become my co pilot and an ex Jedi named Rel had been doing engineering work aboard the ship. "

Looking over the foundation with an almost glaring squint he would try to make out the foundation as best he could assuming she had asked for an opinion on the structure

" A strong foundation can lead a building to outlast any turmoil"

Laphisto Laphisto

She listened to him and nodded. the foundation of the temple would be important.. they had osme ideas of what to do... the older silver rest was a layout... they were trying to push many of the other advances across the temple but also bringing in innovations that they developed. "So you have started to make new companions.. an interesting prospect. Are they going to continue to be around you? THe way you make it sound they won't be around if all you want is orders. So are they going to stay on the ship?" SHe asked it and looked at him but worked on the datapad as the models changed showing construction efforts.

Looking over the foundation. And towards the datapad in her hands, he would softly nod thinking for a moment. Before speaking

" The boy is force sensitive, latent but iv been trying to help him. He holds anger and fear about what happened to his family. as for rel, he is skilled in the force, but he has his own troubles. He seems to be balancing on a fine line between staying in the light and or falling into the darkness that dwells inside of his heart. He is bitter toward the Jedi for a reason I am unsure of. So far both have shown a willingness to remain aboard the Agenda no matter the outcome of our dealings today."

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Last edited:
Laphisto Laphisto

She gave a nod to that., "Well if they don't seem to be in danger... why not travel with them unless you want to find a place here with the silver jedi." SHe said it and looked at him finding a seat so she could observe and take in what would eventually become the council chambers. "I welcome you to the jedi if that is what you want... if they wish the same then they can come here. The silver rest will be as it always has been a place for all who follow the lightside of the force and honor life." She said it motioning with one hand and bringing up some more of the information on the rest to be able to look over it all.

glancing at the girl curiously he would raise a brow in confusion watching the Blurry figure sit down he would remain standing at attention. chin raised and eyes forwards. his tail swaying on a few occasions to try and help keep him balanced on his feet

" you say that as if I have a choice? I am a Prisoner of the Jedi order. my life was forfeit when I received this sentence. if my old Master is to be believed I created the sith, or at least my actions indirectly did so. by that account i am to blame for the suffering of all who have been harmed by that order every death and war that they caused falls upon my shoulders"

he would give a soft frown his stance softening softly. that is what he had been told time and time again those first hundred years when he was hunting for the exiles that he created. did he even deserve freedom at this point? his mind would begin to could with his own thoughts rolling rampant again. only clearing when she spoke again

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Laphisto Laphisto

"Oh you created the sith? I thought it was the species and dark jedi exiles who enslaved them." She remained seated. "I see no reason to keep you prisoner... The only jedi prison left is one you would never be found in again. If you want I could send you there but I don't recommend it." She remained seated and clasped hand in front of herself. "I get you have a thing... you are the brooding type the one with the weight fo the galaxy on your shoulders who must atone for your past... so do many others who come to the jedi and are around the galaxy. At this point finding one who wasn't frozen in stasis or carbonite is more of an oddity."

"er, I always forget that the sith were originally a species. no, my master credited me with the creation of the sith order. considering the exiles that I turned to the dark side ended up later becoming the sith order."

shaking his head he would clear his throat, light embarrassed at himself for his mistake flicking his ear at her words he would think for a moment shaking his head gently.

" my Prison is on Lothal. or at the least, that's where I was kept. usually, a member of the order wakes me up, gives me my task, and tells me what I have to do and that's the end of it. I complete my task or fail and I'm put back into carbonite. it has been that way ever since I was first sentenced. I am not asking to be put in prison. I am instead reporting for my task. my Sentance falls into your hands. whether you decide to throw me back into lothal or set me loose on the sith."

he would straighten back up giving a firm look on his face. believing that these two options were the only ones available to him. then again there had never been any other option presented to him before. he knew of nothing else. though hearing of others being frozen like he was brought both comfort and sorrow to his mind breaking his train of thought to speak again

"unless you mean to free me from my sentence?. apologies if I am Mistaken, but it sounds like you're presenting that option"
Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Last edited:
Laphisto Laphisto

"I am not presenting anything. I have no need of another weapon. I can make plenty of those as needed." She said it and stayed where she was. Her eyes searched his when the words came out. "I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast, they could hardly be said to have occurred at all." A small chuckle to herself "I can track a single snowflake across a blizzard on hoth, To see a micro-civilization rise and fall and rise again only to fall on the surface of an atom in the heart of a dying star a thousand thousand light years from our feet. To stare into the space between worlds where the precept lurk, their secret languages something to learn." Her head tilted for a moment as she stayed there in the seat but the jedi master knew how to scatter herself across vast distance. THanks in part to the priestess and the Aing-Tii. "Most think I merely study obscure force traditions... few understand that there are older things in the force that manipulate and play games with all of us and then some." Her hand came up. "So I am just letting you choose for yourself, what you want to do go back to lothal, be a part of the order, randomly attack the sith, travel with your companions... it is all your choice."

he would seemingly be awestruck. his eyes darting around in confusion, and for the first time since he arrived he would break his stance armc crossing over his chest with one gripping his chin in thought, before being extended towards her " i have never been given an option in any of this..." thinking he would frown looking around momentarily as he tries to think, he had been given a choice an option in his fate. he had a crew of companions and a student more or less, his fate was his own choosing. since the moment he had tasted freedom he had regretted coming here but he know he had to. or he thought he did he didn't have to do anything now he was his own man his life belonged to him, his order was long since deadlooking up at the girl he would speak " if it's alright Master Jedi, I would like my freedom. I have done the Dirty work of the Jedi for far too long"

Laphisto Laphisto

"Your freedom is yours and not mine to give. It is not some great prize." She said it and remained there tapping the console built into the seat. "The Silver Jedi are always here, we have worked a great deal on turnign Kashyyyk into a home as well as a few other worlds thanks to Mi'la Undari Mi'la Undari and her greater works." The jedi master said it but brought her hand up to work with some of the hardlight. "Is there anything else you might require?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom