Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Denied L8R

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Empire
  • Affiliation: Agents of Chaos(s) He is an independent character.
    [*]Model: Based on standard protocol droid.
    [*]Modularity: Modifications are done only by the droid himself now, though over the past have been done by many previous "owners"
    [*]Production: The scale is Unique
    [*]Material: His armored plates are made from a combinatino of Durasteel and Plastoid. He has cortosis pieces only on his forearms. The rest of him and what protects his wiring from the armor is mostly made of Fiberplast ballistic cloth.

TECHNICAL INFORMATION

• Classification: Class 4
  • Weight:Heavy
    [*]Height: Large
    [*]Movement: Bipedal
    [*]Armaments: Vibroblade hidden in his right wrist, Electroshock pad on his left palm with probes on this tips of his fingers, A large bowcaster too big and heavy to be wielded by a standard humanoid (folds into a metal staff), Two small blaster pistols hidden in the armor on the sides of his torso (When they are in use, those parts of his armor become vulnerable)
    [*]Misc. Equipment: (Sensors, scanners, shields, etc.)
    [*]Resistances (Optional):
    • Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): Very High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: Cortosis plates: Very High, Rest of him: Very Low
    • Other: Average

SPECIAL FEATURES

• (Detail briefly in a list format actual contents of the known abilities, special features, qualities of note, etc. - If these are notable enough to be strengths, please add them to strengths )
STRENGTHS

• Reflexes: Built now to be able to fight in close quarters, L8R has been programmed with several hand to hand combat styles and his servos and gears are upgraded to be able to accommodate these moves.
      • Strength: Added strength was one of the first and most often upgraded aspects of L8R’s build. He can easily carry up to 300 kgs. This affects his fighting abilities as well. He can pound and rip apart most unarmored organic life forms as well as equivalent synthetic beings.
      • Very Low Empathy: He does not care much who he might hurt to get to his goal unless he considers you an ally or friend, of which his definition is incredibly skewed.
      • Protocol Intellect: L8R maintains the majority of his original protocol intellect. Approximately ⅓ programming space has been sacrificed to make him faster and make room for aim and combat programming
      • Aim: Another aspect that has taken away some of the room originally used by his protocol programming. His aim has mathematical accuracy.
WEAKNESSES

• Psychopathy: L8R is absolutely a psychopath. There is no way to predict his actions. He enjoys causing harm and killing. You may count this as a strength but it makes it very difficult if not impossible for him to form permanent bonds unless he has been programmed to “belong” to someone. This also means that when he is in full rage, he will tune out anything that does not have anything to do with his target which can leave him vulnerable.
      • Slow: He may have fast reflexes but his running speed has been sacrificed. His running speed is not above average and he cannot outrun most life-forms in any kind of good shape.
      • Not Stealthy: He is quite heavy so his footsteps are pretty loud. He can hide well enough, stay still, and turn off the lights in his eyes. But this does compromise his visions somewhat. He probably cannot sneak up on anyone.
DESCRIPTION
L8R started life as a simple Imperial torture and interrogation droid. His build was the standard protocol unit (like C3PO or 0-0-0). Toward the end of the Empire’s reign, he was reprogrammed with the Triple Zero Protocol personality in a desperate attempt to cause more havoc in their war with the Rebellion. But he never really got the chance to use it. Instead, he remained dormant on a distant moon where he had been left halfway through shipping on his way to Yavin.
23 years later, he was found by a bounty hunter, Lilith Hara who wiped his memory and reprogrammed him to be her own battle droid, giving him the name he has now held for hundreds of years. She also gave him what is now an incredibly twisted sense of humor. They stayed together for almost 50 years until she retired and he was sold to another member of her ring of hunters. For another 378 years, he was either passed to or captured by various ne’er-do-wells each of whom added their own modifications and programming, making him stronger, more resistant… but also adding to a growing insanity.
When his final master became sick with the plague around 451 ABY, he was captured by an unknown person and locked away, there to be forgotten for hundreds of years. Alone and without input, his insanity has only grown…

Good Evening scifipoinsettia scifipoinsettia

Welcome to the factory, it's always nice to see a new member getting involved and making submissions of their own. This is a decent start to the submission, but there are some areas that we will need to go through before I can approve this.

I'm going to run through everything here with you, but if there's anything you don't understand, or you'd like me to explain more clearly, please do let me know.

While you have provided an image source, you haven't actually included an image in the submission, while you don't have to, the page to which you link has 2 images on it, so it might be helpful to readers to know which one you are referring to.

Manufacturer

Manufacturer: Empire

We require that all manufacturers in the factory are linked back to a company, faction or individual. In this case, do you mean Palpatine's galactic empire?

Affiliation

Affiliation: Agents of Chaos(s) He is an independent character.

Please include a link to the Agents of Chaos faction page.

Model

[*]Model: Based on standard protocol droid.

The Model is meant to be the name given to the submission, not what it is based on. So, for this submission, the model would be L8R.

Resistances

While I do understand what you're aiming for, with the resistances in this submission in particular with regards to the lightsaber resistance. While the two resistances do balance out to average, doing it this way is a little confusing and I would suggest approaching it as the write up below.

Lightsaber: Average - The Cortosis plates the armour on the forearms is made up of are capable of blocking lightsabers, however, the rest of the armour lacks any significant resistance to lightsabers.

Special Features

SPECIAL FEATURES

• (Detail briefly in a list format actual contents of the known abilities, special features, qualities of note, etc. - If these are notable enough to be strengths, please add them to strengths )

Please fill out this section of the template with the special features and abilities of the droid.

This may seem like a lot, but it is mostly a lot of small things for you to touch up. If you have any questions feel free to ask me here and I'll be happy to answer them. If you'd like to have the submission moved back to the pre-factory so you can work on it in your own time, please let me know and I'll be happy to move it across for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom