Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC L.C.S.F.

Status
Not open for further replies.
faqyxi.jpg

• Intent: A classified covert ops military unit for The Langweilig Corporation.

• Image Credit: Source Here

• Role: This unit is a further advancement private military for The Langweilig Corporation

• Links: N/A

GENERAL INFORMATION
• Unit Name: L.C.S.F. (Langweilig Corporation Security Force)

• Affiliation: The Langweilig Corporation

• Classification: Infantry

• Equipment:
Plastoid Armor
C-25 fragmentation grenade
DP-3 shotgun
I36C Assault Rifle
Gas mask to filter out all gases and toxins
Night and thermal vision goggles

COMBAT INFORMATION
• Availability: Common

• Deployment: mass

• Strengths & Weaknesses: The L.C.S.F. works very in a team and prove to be overwhelming as a force. They are put through a very strainous and vigerous training regime to master hand to hand combat and master firearms, their torso, knees, elbows, shins and head is protected by plastoid armor. There is several spots open for attack in tthe body, they don't work well without direct orders, meaning without leadership they won't know what to do and will most likely fall apart as a team and scatter apart making it easy to pick them off as well they have no protection from lightsabers. Their armor is blaster resistant, however enough blaster bolts to it will render it useless giving them little to no protection.

• Description: The L.C.S.F. is a private military for the Langweilig Corporation, to the public eye they are just a private military force for a corporation that makes pharmaceutical products and technology as well as aid other militaries that offer payment. But pull the covers back and they are as evil as Sith Troopers, they are a criminal military that protects the corporation's darkest secrets and they kill whoever they are ordered to without question, hesitation and show no mercy. They are a very lethal force and are not to be Underestimated.

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
Strengths & Weaknesses: The L.C.S.F. works very in a team and prove to be overwhelming as a force. They are put through a very strainous and vigerous training regime to master hand to hand combat and master firearms, their torso, knees, elbows, shins and head is protected by plastoid armor. There is several spots open for attack in tthe body, they don't work well without direct orders, and have no protection from lightsabers. They do however wear gas mask that filters out all toxins and gases as well as tactical visor goggles that has thermal and night visions.
I have a small problem with the weaknesses outlined given that they're more of an apparel/equipment choice than actual things you can exploit in different scenarios. Could you please swap or improve these weaknesses so it's properly balanced? As of now the strengths outweight them by a lot.

The last line cannot even be considered a weakness either and I see it fit in the Equipment section instead.

[member="Arc"]

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
I don't and I ask you to change them, please. The "no protection from lightsabers" is fine in my eyes but the rest are slightly faulty.

For example, you've stated that they don't work well without orders but don't explain how. Maybe when their group leader dies the group scatters. Maybe they are too dependent on their squad leaders to move forward because they might lack the ability to think for themselves.

While the armor is made of plastoid their protection increases but once you say there's several open spaces to strike then that just doesn't work for me. Maybe the armor's too weak/light due to the plastoid and one hit would render that protection completely useless.

[member="Arc"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom