Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kwenn Space Station (canon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kwenn Space Station

Image Source: Wookieepedia

Station Model: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kwenn_Station

Classification: Generic/Recreational

Affiliation: Kwenn's independant Government

Population: L: 2,993 Meters H:1958 Meters
Approximately 30,000 Civilians, fluctuating due to majority population being temporary docks and resupply. 5,000 Kwenn Military Personel

Defenses:
Basic Shielding
Being a Neutral station, it has a limited amount of defense. Point Defense cannons around docks, and interior defenses rely mostly on personel and security droids.

Points of Interest: Tallifax Inn:the largest of the lodges in the recreational upper section of the station, where civilians passing through can rest while enjoying the entertainment offered.

Description: Kwenn Space station is a space dock located in orbit around the planet Kwenn for which it is named. It consists of 3 layers top to bottom, a recreational and residential section
that makes up the bulk of it, a docking station with dozens of space docks for small to medium sized ships. Finally a dry dock at the lowest levels for large ships and cruisers.
It is currently managed by Dalian Harren, who answers to the Kwenn government but resides authority over matters of the space station. It is controlled by Kwenn military forces.

History: Kwenn space station has been in exsistence since before the clone wars, yet served for little more than a resupply depot for ships heading into the outer-rim. It's relevance to
galactic events is limited to just a firefight involving trade federation battle droids before the clone wars, a man hunt for star tactitian Adar Tallon, and faced near destruction
when Kyle Katarn was hunting down a spy working for the Galactic Empire.

Intent: To make use of Kwenn station in multiple Role-Plays. It would be a valuable location to create a lot of interesting role play surrounding those based in the Hutt Space region.
Wanted a different approach than "Bar in Nar Shadaa".

Links: N/A

[member="Feeto Chivaro"]

Not drastically, I was thinking i'd add more to the history, but besides specific specs that weren't made on wookiepedia I didn't make much change. I mostly just made this for frame of reference when using it in rp.

Canon subjects submitted to the Codex should be used as a form of expanding upon the article. As such, this submission lacks the amount of additional information I would expect to see for the Codex so I will be denying this. If in the future you decide to greatly expand upon and define the station in more detail than what is offered in the wiki article, please request for a second chance on this sub.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom