Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Kurt's Sunglasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
740c45e1178c1fe28f384e00d6d0b8e6.png

Image Source: Here.
Intent: To sub a unique pair of HUD-G glasses for [member="Kurt Meyer"] modded and tinkered by Kaile so he can have a shiny.
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Astraeus Industrial | Kaileann Vera
Model: HUD-G Flyboy Edition!
Affiliation: Kurt Meyer
Modularity: Yes
Production: Unique
Material: HUD-G Glasses, glasteel, transparisteel, titanium, electronic components, socketguards.
Description:

This is a standard HUD-G, about 200 credits worth. Kaile managed to nab a second hand pair from a bazaar on Bahrain, after realizing that these were the types of shades that Kurt, her roommate and best friend, would enjoy.

Much like the standard HUD-G it contains a hook up to the holo-net, a small microphone for communication, a tiny camera within the bridge of the glasses itself as well as a holo-display. It also has other common features such as a clock, calendar, GPS, and all of those amenities. Adding to this, she allowed it to link to her private database and to her Datasplint & Witness implant, allowing a two way reception that could be turned off remotely or manually with the proper code. That is the end of the typical common features of a HUD-G.

Now, for the rest, Kaile decided to upgrade the glasses to have advanced features. These features include night vision, infrared vision, as well as as more secure communications lines and vastly increased durability. As an added benefit, it could also play Kurt's MP3 playlist Kaile uploaded for his use.

The device contains such songs as '500 Parsecs', 'Bith's Just Wanna Have Fun', 'Small Town Tatooine Girl'(favorite), 'Twi'el Girls Are Easy', 'Sweet Youngling o' Mine', 'Summer of 469', 'Everybody Wants To Rule the 'Verse', 'Our Ship In the Middle of the Hyperlane', 'Ryloth End Girls', 'Total Eclipse of my Sun', 'Where the Hyperlanes Have No Names', 'Eye of the Nexu', 'Sith Zone', 'When Mynocks Cry', 'Hotel Zeltros', 'Stairway to 500 Republica', 'Pour Some Spark Bee Honey On Me', 'I'm Hooked on an Empath', 'What a Wonderful Galaxy', and many more.

Much like a datasplint, these glasses carry with it socketguards as well as encryption data that can detect tampering and would further encrypt the information preventing interrogators from accessing it.

Primary Source:
Star Wars Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom