Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kuat is under Attack

[member="sabrina"]

You helped a past owner of the BS, it is under new management now. And that management simply wants some ships.

Though I do agree with the sentiment that [member="Abyss"] does deserve a rank up, he has shown his dedication to the faction.

[member="Abyss"] has been noticed by the faction administration and it is in unanimous agreement that he should be promoted to the rank of Sith Knight.

Really, I've just been looking for some achievement as a pretext, but your dedication to the faction requires more immediate reward.

I will write up the official rank-up thread and link it in this post later, but you may henceforth count yourself a Knight of the Sith.

[member="Darth Ophidia"] Thank you, I am more than honored.
Thanks to anyone else for your nice words, and anyone I fought, fight or will fight against, who trained me and whatever else happend. Would not be here without all of you.

[member="sabrina"]

Then I can't wait for our duel if you choose to join. I'll be sure to mail your corpse to the Kathol Outback.

[member="Abyss"]

You deserve it. Shame your term as a knight will be short lived. R.I.P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom