Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KTEC Arms and Armor

Corporation Name: KTEC Arms and Armor

Headquarters: Small manufacturing plant on Corellia

Locations: Corellia

Operations: Small orders of custom weapons and armor.

Rationale: The company was founded when a bounty hunter notorius for only using his custom-made weapons retired from field work, settling down and selling his creations to a small market to support a new family. His high-quality products gave him a bit of reputation among prospective customs looking for a unique, personal product. The founder of KTEC desired to bring the same high quality that he'd given himself for years to his customers, and the appeal for such allowed his company to grow enough that he was required to buy a manufacturing plant, and become a fully-fledged arms producer. While the small business KTEC can't compete with major manufacturers, it still sells enough to support itself, profit enough to create one-of-a-kind orders without risk of losing money, and stay true to the high-quality image that the founder set in place.

Tier: Tier 1

Description: Strictly for OOC Tech creation. This is simply a name for me to create tech under, and I only intend to use it as such. The company is capable of creating quality weaponry and armor, as well as unique customer orders. It is completely independent, and has no political alliances. They only seek the happiness of their customers, not caring for the money they gain nearly as much as they care about customer satisfaction.

Subsidiaries: N/A

Parent Corporation: N/A

Primary Source: N/A

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Hi [member="Killtec"]! I will be reviewing this submission.

Killtec said:
Locations: See above
  • Simply to keep things uniform please just list Corellia as the location if that is currently the only location.

Killtec said:
Rationale:
  • The rationale should be IC information pertaining to the company and its' existence, rather than your intended use of it (even if the ownership and board are comprised of NPCs.)

Jamie Pyne said:
Hi [member="Killtec"]! I will be reviewing this submission.

• Simply to keep things uniform please just list Corellia as the location if that is currently the only location.

• The rationale should be IC information pertaining to the company and its' existence, rather than your intended use of it (even if the ownership and board are comprised of NPCs.)
I changed the location from "See above" to Corellia as you asked, and I've edited the rationale to tell the story of the company and its direction IC.

Let me know if there are any changes I need to make!

Killtec said:
Description: Strictly for OOC Tech creation. This is simply a name for me to create tech under, and I only intend to use it as such. The company is capable of creating quality weaponry and armor, as well as unique customer orders. It is completely independent, and has no political alliances. They only seek the happiness of their customers, not caring for the money they gain nearly as much as they care about customer satisfaction.
Cut out the part in red and replace it with some IC fluff and you are golden.

While you don't need to use your company in RP, the description is for what the company does IC (or would do, if you used it in RP).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom