Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KruppGroup

Karolus Krupp

Minister of Intelligence
Corporation Name: KruppGroup
Headquarters: Koros Major
Locations: Koros Major Sytem

Operations:
  • Mining
  • Oil and Tibanna Gas Draining and Refining.
  • Minor Operations: Owning a security company, numerous clubs and restaraunts, and a yacht club.

Rationale: Krupp Group is explained in this character's backstory. It is a family-owned business that has started hundred of years ago and has grown since then, obviously not to the extent of a galaxy-wide company. When someone states family business, it is immediately thought of a small average income generating company. This is not the case.

Tier: Tier II, to be honest I prefer a judge to decide on this.

Description: KruppGroup is a business company focused on delivering quality goods to it's customers. It's objectives are custom satisfaction and obviously profit. The high political influence the Krupp family has had on Koros Major has made the business grow through the years. Acquiring a massive scale of the planet's mining operations, it has not mistreated human rights especially when it comes to labor. The workplaces it has offered the planet's population has boosted people's support of the House Krupp. This corporation has always been open to any customers, having a reliable customer base across the Koros sector and enquiries from customers beyond this sector. It has no particular affiliation with any faction, as of yet although it is seeking to find and forge long-term relationship between seller and buyer. KruppGroup is constantly monitoring different markets and has focused throughout the years on competitor analysis, often taking steps that hinder a competitor's growth and in turn boosts KruppGroup. It is solely owned by the House of Krupp, although it is not at all closed on foreign investment.

@[member="Karolus Krupp"]

As a Tier II, your locations need to be somewhat close to one another. Unless I'm missing where Oovo is on the map or it hasn't been added, you'll want to pick a spot closer to Koros Major/Empress Teta.

Karolus Krupp

Minister of Intelligence
@[member="Gerion Ardik"]

I've changed it to Koros Major System as I read more on wookipedia, it seems all the worlds in the specified system were vast with minerals to be mined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom