Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kro Var, You Are?

Coruscant was an odd place to be stepping onto for the first time. Especially for a Kro Varian. The first thing Liam saw when he stepped out of the ship he stole was bright lights. People being mugged, robbed, killed, and even captured. It was weird seeing all of it. Liam somehow stepped into a whole different world. Kro Varians may have not known about much of things that were foreign to them but he knew a little bit at least. He ignored everything else that was going on and leaped up buildings to a real high one which seemed like an apartment. He could see so much of the city. He may of been a dark sider but seeing all of the Coruscant lighting made him feel good. The people in communication and the different species interacting. Something felt different in one area though. An area with low lighting. He saw something, something flying and shooting fire at things. Maybe the coruscant police was doing something, or maybe it was something like him. He didn't hesitate to go towards it though. Liam jumped of the building and glided down to the figure.

As he glided down the the dim area, the temperature felt very warm. He ignored it and cooled it off byshaping air around him in a revolving motion. Once he touched the ground, the figure was gone. Or so he thought. It was actually flying above him. "Hello?" he said looking around. It was hard to see so that's why he said something rather than going into the darker parts further. No one answered until a sphere of fire floated down until touching the ground. The heat was really hot so Liam backed up. The sphere of fire dispersed as a face and body came in view. Liam was about to say something wen the figure did. "Hush child. I don't want to end you before you give me a reason not to." a deep voice said. He backed up and said, "Well, you did say I'm a child." Liam then grabbed his electrostaff off of his back and turned it on. The figure smiled for some reason as would Liam ran at him and brought one end of the staff on his head. The man shot up into the air without much effort as the end of the staff clashed against the ground. "How foolish of you, child." a deep voice said laughing. The man hurled wind of high speed at the boy as he flew back hitting a wall dropping the staff.

Luckily, it only caused a bruise. However, Liam didn't enjoy it obviously. He shaped wind to pick up his staff and send it towards him as he would grab it and stand up. Then he would run at a building where the man was in the air floating and jump up at it, kick forward and glide at the mans feet where he would grab one of them. He was successful but the man quickly noticed and tried shaking him off. "Are you even trying?" he asked not wanting an answer. Liam smiled and turned the electrostaff back on and aimed to get the man in the chest. Unfortunately, he wasn't so lucky this time. The man sent fire down at Liam and managed to catch his left arm on fire. His gauntlet that covered the whole arm wasn't on so the robe caught on fire and burned through it to his skin. Liam summoned a heavy amount of wind to cool it off and it was put out. However, his arm was really injured. Anger filled inside of him even though he really could do anything about the situation.

The pain he felt was horrible. His flesh was burnt along with his whole sleeve. The fire must've been a really high temperature to have done this much damage in a short amount of time. "Child, look what you've done." the man with the deep voice said shaking his head. Liam groaned in pain and breathed heavy staring at the man right through the eyes. He saw 4 abilities. Fire, water, air, ground. The man had all the abilities his father had, and he reminded him of his father. The man pulled out a needle that had a liquid in it. Then, he injected it into Liam. He soon fell asleep.

Liam woke up after a few hours. The pain seemed to be gone. He was in a bright and wide room, looked like a medical center. The man was looking at his large computers or whatever they were. Liam suspected they were computers. "Hey! Where am I?" he asked out loud. The man turned around revealing his face which had lots of facial hair. He walked over to Liam who was strapped down onto a surgical table. "Good. You're awake." he said with the deep voice of his again. Liam was getting a little frightened with the situation. He looked over to his left arm which stemmed to have been worked on. "What did you do to it?" he asked quickly in case he was about to die. "You need to calm down." he said pausing. "I put a thin metal arm on your damaged arm. It basically enhances your muscle strength, guards your arm, helps it heal faster, and enables you to use your shaping abilities still. Maybe even a little more accurate. As you can see and maybe feel, the metal is bendable in places where you need to move such as your elbow, and wrist. Your hand seems fine so I put even thinner metal on the top of a glove to make sure your fully protected." he explained pausing once more to breathe. "Don't worry. This is only temporary and you can take it off when everything heals. But note it'll take a month or two before your muscle strength starts to show on its own again." he said with a grin.

The man sent a small amount of fire towards the two straps holding Liam down. After they would be cut, Liam would stand up and test his new arm out. "So its like my old arm but metal?" he asked looking at it and moving it around. "Certainly, however, it can be damaged the same as flesh unless your blocking a few blaster bolts with it. Don't let too many blaster bolts hit it or you might end up with another injury." the man answered. Then, Liam wanted to ask something that was unclear. "How do you know I'm a shaper?" he asked. The man laughed and turned around to walk to his computer. "Because your too good for a Jedi or a Sith. The way you glided down the building and sent your staff towards you wasn't regular telekinesis." he explained grabbing a few items. Some of that were Liams. He turned around and walked back to Liam where he would give him a few things.

Liam just stood silent until the man handed him some things. He recognized the staff and the blaster but two items made him wonder what he was giving him. One was a cylinder object with a button and a clip while one looked like a radio. "What are these?" he asked analyzing them carefully. "That thing your holding with the button you're about to press is a light saber which can kill most life so point the side with the hole away from you. And the other thing I gave you is a com link. It let's you send and receive things like voice messages, coordinates, and other things you'll have to find of yourself." he said putting his hands behind his back. "Why are you giving me these?" he asked putting his electrostaff around his back where it usually is. "Because I see great things in you child. I'm not a fortune teller but being a shaper isn't like being a force user. You have more than what you could ever want in just four abilities, that is if you become at least adept in all of them. I see you have chosen air as your main ability. I cannot share a story about how good that ability is since it was my second but it defiantly serves its purpose." he finished expecting a remark.

Understanding the man, Liam put all the items on his belt and looked at the man. "I need a teacher so I can become really powerful. Can you help me out?" he asked the man. "I can. But you must understand my beliefs aren't the exact same as the Kro Var. I may teach you force powers that are not agreed with by our people." he explained. "Do whatever it takes, but teach all you can about the four abilities. Mostly air as it'll be what I lean on for battle." he said grinning. The man laughed and turned around walking towards his computer. He would press a button that would open a door, a large door with a large ship in it. It looked like a freighter. "Boy, I fulfill destinies. Not wishes. But I can see what I can do." he said continuing with a laugh.

Liam looked at the ship and was surprised. It was a true machine. He walked with the man over to it. "What, are we going flying?" he asked. "If you wanna call it that." he said laughing again. They entered the ship and the man went towards the cockpit to turn on the ship. While he did that, Liam checked out the rest of the ship hoping he wouldn't mind. He found many rooms but one in particular interested him. It looked like it was built for training in the four abilities, and maybe for a few force powers. By the time he stepped into the room, the ship was on and moving. Rising actually. It felt like the lab or whatever the man owned was underground. After a few minutes of rising slowly, he knew they were above ground so he found his way back to the cockpit.

As Liam entered the cockpit, he noticed they were in the clouds. "Where are we going?" he asked since Coruscant is the the only place he'd ever been. The man grinned and stood up after setting the destination. "Tatooine. I will teach you different techniques and ways to shape air. When you become rank of knight, then we can build up your power. Mastery over air shaping is the goal." he explained sitting down and waiting for them to get there. Liam sat down as well needing to rest. It may of been his arm that was injured but it took a lot of energy away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom