Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kro Var question

I'd assume one for every elemental application, and then one for every combination possible. We don't really have a limit on characters, just on learning abilities willy-nilly. I, as an Acolyte/Apprentice for example, cannot learn something like Tutaminis because of my skill level. If I were a Sith Lord or Master, perhaps that would be a different story. The same goes for shapers learning their elemental abilities with the force. (It would probably take a really long time to learn more than one specific elemental style, though.)

[member="Roan Leonheart"]

[member="Roan Leonheart"], [member="Silara Vantai"], [member="Saki"],

Thank you [member="The Hydra Queen"],

To answer all of you, yes there are many things you can "Shape" as said, in canon, there are only four shaping arts. Fire, Earth, Air, and Water. Or in retrospect, pyrokinesis, geokinesis, aerokinesis, and hydrokinesis. Each and all of these can be learnt to one person (Did it with a now dead alt) However you will have a Major power. (the one you use most often)

Now above is alps correct. By using two or more shaping arts at once, you can shape other elements. Such as air and water to make a small storm, or ground and fire to make lava or air and fire to make a firenado (fire tornado) and ground with air to make a force catapult. Even then, there is Ice shaping. (water and fire) electrokinesis (force lighting but not as dark) and other such. There is alot you can do, however they all derive from the main four types of shaping (fire, air, ground, water)

Now, to answer your question, yes and no. To manuliplate the element is basic, but to preform acts such as erecting walls of stone, walls of fire, large gusts of wind, and waves over 10 meters tall you would need more expierance and training with shaping.

As well, there are no "Set moves" that you can perform. I mean by using the ground to encompass your body to make instant armor that can block minor things, or different formations if fire, or even air so thin the slash at a person, that you can cut them in half (can meaning it's possible, but unlikely because you know, no god mode and plot armor)

Any other questions, just ask.

(and yes, I know it's a little long for saying "yeah, what both of the other two said!")

[member="Silara Vantai"] [member="Roan Leonheart"]

Not Entirely True, Even as a Padawan you can learn anything but as a Padawan Its Power is limited. A Padawan That Knows Force Lightning or Force Crush cannot Preform at the Level of a Masters Force Crush or Lightning.

The Only Abilities I think Padawan cant learn is Something Like Dark Transfer, Which was used by the Emperor after his Death.

Anything is Possible though

Krafurk Maris said:

Not Entirely True, Even as a Padawan you can learn anything but as a Padawan Its Power is limited. A Padawan That Knows Force Lightning or Force Crush cannot Preform at the Level of a Masters Force Crush or Lightning.

The Only Abilities I think Padawan cant learn is Something Like Dark Transfer, Which was used by the Emperor after his Death.

A Padawan cannot learn Insanitity. It's over powered for one to know that. In order for you to learn insanity then you first need to learn Force fear.

Same thing here. Before you can learn higher shaping powers, you need to be able to learn the basics first. And a Padawan summoning a wall of earth a good 5 meters tall would take up alot of their energy. It's not reasonable, and frankly overpowered if they do as such.

Yes you are right in some cases, but in this one, you are not.

Im not going to List all the Master Level abilities to get my Point across. I used Dark transfer as a Top Example since even if you are a Master its a Rare ability not everyone can learn.

But thank you for Enforcing [member="Xander Carrick"]

Krafurk Maris said:

The implication was that by training for these abilities, one would reach the Knight rank first. One does not make a character and simply "know" their skills from the get-go, as far as force powers go. There's a reason we're required by forum rules to start as an apprentice or acolyte and then be trained by a master in order to move up in ranks.

Learn imply's it comes from a Knight or Master level user first [member="Silara Vantai"]

what im saying is if your padawan learns force choke, Dont expect it to be at the level of Knight or Master. The Power will be lowered according to rank.

Now sure what else to say.

I feel like im playing chess with a Pigeon that only knocks over my pieces :eek:

Krafurk Maris said:
Learn imply's it comes from a Knight or Master level user first [member="Silara Vantai"]

what im saying is if your padawan learns force choke, Dont expect it to be at the level of Knight or Master. The Power will be lowered according to rank.

Now sure what else to say.

I feel like im playing chess with a Pigeon that only knocks over my pieces :eek:
I was talking about highly advanced skills, such as the Thought Bomb.(That's a bit drastic, but that should get my point across.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom