Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krest, The Last Templar (WIP)

Dezoti

D
1237800214_1024x768_prince-of-persia-wallpaper-for-pc_zps6c5dba60.jpg
NAME:
Krest

FACTION:

N/A

SPECIES:
Zabrak

SEX:
Male

HEIGHT:
6'4"

WEIGHT:
190 lbs.
EYES:
Deep Blue

HAIR:
Brown

SKIN:
Red

FORCE SENSITIVE:
Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

Cons:
  • Cybernetic: With his arm and leg both being robotic, he's easily wounded by EMP and Ion attacks, normally crippling them.
  • Flying: He can't pilot any kind of ship, often meaning he has to resort to asking others for help or crashing.
Pros:
  • Experience: Krest has been through quite a lot. He knows how to fight, and fight well.
  • Way Of The Blade: Krest focuses on his blade, working even his skills in the Force around it.
APPEARANCE:
He has black shadows tattooed all along his face. Other then that, he looks like his picture.

BIOGRAPHY:
TBA

Dezoti

D
Pretty rough, but I figure I got a couple profiles to make/update, and might as well get started. Feel free to comment, if you want.

Dezoti

D
[member="Felran Natri"]

Good to see the Zabrak are still being used, though I wish there were more images for Zabraks to use.

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

Why do twi'lek women look good, no matter what they do?

[member="Krest"]

Interesting man. Perhaps I may hire him for... dirty, unethical work...

[member="Felran Natri"]

So, we meet again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom