Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krayt Industries

We are open to making personalized ships, or to mass production of a range of ships. This is open to any faction, who is not opposed to The One Sith. Please make enquiries, and we shall see what we can make you. We also have a range of unique tech, which could be used.

Miscellaneous
High impact shock asborbers this stops thing coming apart and allows ships to land without the need to slow down to much. Though you need to be buckled in.

Armour plating
Matrix veneer This gives your ship a little boost to armour, by bolting on extra layer

Reactors
Krayt Drive This standard reactor, for most part.

Overdrive reactor This is phirk or beskar reactor, the metal allows the reactor to pump more energy into you speed and manoeuvrability. This make ships go a lot faster.

Weapons
Anti matter torpedo Want to see something blow up, try this heavy torpedo. Nothing is more explosive to matter, than antimatter

Entry Explosive Need to get into a ship, a bank vault or something else. Use this and stand back, way back. Then watch that barrier, disappear in less than millisecond

Precision Cannon Fed up of your gunnery crew, always missing the target, then use this and wave those storm trooper blues away.

As well as these tech we can make new tech, and will incorporate any existing tech purchased from other leading ship manufactures, into your new ships.

Ships for sale
Stub Fighter this long range fighter, means you can lose your opponent in hyperspace
The Energizer A cheap reliable bomber

This shop, is on The Tion Trade Nexus

[member="Blackhot"] Yes we are, but I did background check on you. As a member of The Evil Republic, your request is for a job is denied. Sever your links to republic and prove your loyalty to us, and I will reconsider your application.

[member="Darth Banshee"]

Pfft, I'm just signed up for those factions on my writers account for easy access. Look at my avatar, he's the ultimate Sith Hero. However *kneels before her with a plate pile with mudslide brownies* I will sever all ties to the Republic to begin my illustrious career with Krayt industries.

[member="Darth Banshee"]

I'll add you to the Marketplace directory momentarily in shipbuilding.

Just as a note of advice, add in the link to your company page as well as add any links of publically available items you have crafted.

This shows what you have made and allows potential patrons to see what goods they can potentially order from you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom