Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kovani Identification Systems (K.I.S.)

13a4ae58-6055-4275-937c-f19ce8dae783.jpg

"Kovani Corp. is the leading standard in galactic identity protection. We value your safety more than we value credits. Our mission is to rid everyday hardworking individuals from being taken advantage of. No matter who or what, we must fight for our right to stay personal. In an ever evolving world of technology Kovani Identification Systems is here. Are you ready to stay safe?"
- Mission Statement from Kovani Corp. -

Corporation Name: Kovani Identification Systems / K.I.S. (A.K.A Kovani Corp.)

Headquarters: K.I.S. is based in Glarus Valley, Nearby Elysium on the Planet of Alderaan.

Locations: The planet Denon. The urban style of the planet gives a multitude of potential places to set up shop. Nestled into the inner workings of the vast cities on Denon allows for K.I.S. to work efficiently with the population, government, and other corporations looking to invest.

Operations: Identity/Theft Protection, Espionage (Tech), Technology Advancements

Keep in mind that all espionage Services are not solicited or represent the face of the company in any way. These are secret, and well-articulated attacks on corporate and organizational levels. Those who do not comply with requirements for said services will be placed in our database as a High risk, as well as in all galactic enforcement personnel agencies. All credits are needed up front for all Services Listed. More Services are on the way so stay tuned, for the future!

- Creations / Products -

Kove ID
Retinal Prototype
Scanning technology
Sensor Technology

Rationale:

Kovani Identification Systems is a corporation of stability. With consistent inventions being manufactured by them, they are most known for a highly new engineered Identification Plate. The company assures that all data taken from any subjects can be used in any manner as long as it’s beneficial to the paying customer. While this is a mere facade for the real purpose of the Corp. It allows several planets to maintain an updated and consistent database filled with all species. Everything from Criminals, Bureaucrats, Slaves, Politicians, Republic and Imperial based corporations are logged into the K.I.S. database providing a multitude of services.

After a rigorous study of scanning systems Kevros Kovani took to it to create a solution that many planets needed. Population consensus, along with a provided system capable of digging up any unwanted information about any one person logged into the K.S.I. database, this lead to an incredible invention called Kove ID. The company wasn't formed until Kevros sought out investors, none of which willing to give the technology a shot. He then proceeded to inquire the Imperial Bank for a loan, a loan he acquired through the act of blackmail.

Using the Kove ID and rifting through the ascertained information he made the bank manager give him the loan to jump start his business. The amount was well deserved, with the loan and his Kovani funds from back home, K.S.I. was created. With the general idea for the product, he reached out to particular governments each unwilling to test his great invention. Arriving on Alderaan had been his actual savior, providing him with a chance to prove his technology worked. Once he bought his property in the Glarus Valley, he built the headquarters deep into the rocky side walls that the planet had provided. Hidden and out of the way it was imperative to seek other potential workers. Doing so he began to work, creating a universal database with an immense structure that he himself coded.

Thus Kovani Corp. was born.

Tier: 2

Description:

sci_fi_interior_by_blueroguevyse-d76q4py.jpg

Kovani Corp. isn't just out to protect and serve the everyday populace in identity protection, they also innovate and create. Kovani Corp. has many creations, only the most notable is a Identification Plate, known as 'Kove ID.' This particular product is used to identify individuals among the galaxy in vastly different places of work. Working with the Planet Denon and Alderaan, K.I.S. is willing to release information to galactic officers in the time of need. While protecting the identity of every individual can be a brutal task, so is the safety of others when a murderer goes untouched. The Kove Id is used with a Dermatoglyphic Pattern, capable of scanning thumb prints and then stored into the vast database of K.I.S. for later use. While the Dermatoglyphic Pattern is common among many sentient species, some don't have such patterns. For this retinal scanners are made to finalize any doubt of the said person in question.

Along with such an endeavor comes a serious responsibility to not withhold important and dangerous information regarding criminals and many more like them. Run by the CEO Kevros Kovani the corporation is backed by his criminal Organization back on his homeworld. While this is good for consistent funding, many question the safety of their personal past and future identity. The Kovani Corp. truly is in full control of the most fragile thing many Civilians and Politicians have.

Their hidden secrets.

While the Kovani Mission statement states it’s for the greater good, to prevent identity theft and tampering. Truly the company uses its power to manipulate and force things in their favor when the time is right. They even withhold on many occasions criminal files from governmental enforcers. Some see this as a pure act of protection, others, like the governing parties wanting to rid their worlds of criminal activity, tend to think otherwise.

Kovani Corp. works well with any government, lying about the prosperity they will bring to their planets based on the secure and safe knowledge the K.S.I. will provide for them. While not yet alinged with the One Sith, Jedi Order, or any other faction for now they accept both clientele. In the future this may change.

Note: The people and those working with Kovani Corp. aren't aware of criminal funding at all, all devious and illegal actions taken by Kovani Corp. are not the face of the company, Identity safety is.

tumblr_lstbslOSFm1qd5bcwo1_500.gif

Subsidiaries: N/A

Parent Corporation: N/A

Primary Source: N/A

All images are from deviant art, credit to all the artists. links weren't working for some odd reason.

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Kevros Kovani"]
Please remove the coloring on the text, and the centered alignment. Bright colors with huge contrast pose an issue when reading through for a review.

Kevros Kovani said:
Operations:
This should be a simplified list of what operations they perform.

Ex;
Operations: Intelligence/Counter Intelligence, Espionage-Centered Technology (or however you would phrase that)

Keep in mind that a tier 2 should only have 2-3 operations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom