Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Koushou Gwithian "Zrik"

Status
Not open for further replies.
uyH3iEF.png

[Image Source]

Name: Koushou Gwithian "Zrik"
Loyalties: [member='Adiara Drelas']
Role: Tiny Companion and fellow Explorer

Development Threads: If Required

Age: 2... That's a decent age for a Nezumi, don't you know?
Species: Nezumi

Appearance: I am what we call a Kuro, darkest of my kind! Black fur, black eyes... It's a wonder I haven't been stepped on yet. Though I must admit I enjoy the amateur sleuthing it allows me to carry out. My fur is a little clumpy in parts, doesn't matter how much grooming I do it always seems to be messy within minutes. Then again, I am known for scavenging through garbage. Yes, you could say that the cloak and sword belt are a little overkill... But it adds to the mystery, don't you think? No, I am not short! Maybe compared to you Too Bigs, but for my kind I'm actually rather tall! What do you mean my tail looks stubby? You leave my tail alone!

Personality: My mam' always said I was too curious for my own good, and that's saying something when it comes from the mouth of a Koushou! I have a keen eye for shinnies hidden among what others regard as waste and junk... If you knew some of the things the Too Bigs threw away! Right, right Pop', I'll tell them that I'm a reckless fool... Anything you say... No I don't rush headlong into battle! That was just one time... No, not three. Maybe two... Oh what do I know? I can't count. I am quite partial to a little bit of the ole sing song though. Didn't know we had good voices, eh? Well we don't. But that doesn't stop me!

Force Sensitivity: Erm... What? Isn't that some Too Big thing? Well, then definitely not!

Weapon of Choice: A pint sized sword. No not a vibrosword, just a standard sword... Oh, and the smallest dagger you've ever seen! Still hurts like a bugger though, trust me on that!

Skills: I'll have you know that my Clan are some of the best tinkerers known to Nezumi kind! I'm also quite the thumbtack swordsman! ... Scavenging is quite fun too.

Wealth: What do you mean wealth? I make from junk and I own what I make!

Combat Function: I'll stab your eye out if you aren't careful! Or jam my knife under your nails! Don't know how painful that can be? You don't wanna find out! I'm quite fast, you see, so while you have the advantage of range you are to me just a lumbering fool... I'll scurry up your leg before you know I'm gone! Just... Be gentle if you swat me away. I'm fragile, don't you know?

Notable Possessions: Me myself and I, with the wonderful addition of a micro sword, knife, and cloak. And whatever silly contraption I'm working on at the time. And my tools... It's a wonder I can carry it all!

History:

I was born one of 9, would you believe? No? Well I was! Rinto, Eliez, Meloir, and Tilio first. Then me! Gwithian, if you didn't recall... Before Loeiza, Briny, Mahé, and Govran had to come along and ruin my chances of being the favourite child... Of course, there were more before our lot, and more after, like... Wait, what do you mean you don't want to hear about all my siblings? Fineee, fineee! Sheesh, try to be welcoming...

Anyway, from as soon as my eyes opened I had a tool in my hand and a nose made for rummaging. Hunting down the best parts, even if it meant diving into the smelliest pits of Too Big garbage to find them, and making little bits and pieces for around the house. Nothing too great to begin with, of course, I wasn't and ain't no genius! Just nice things, that my mam' and pop' could use, or could entertain the next litter.

Right, so... I was down on the land of the Too Bigs, and this is where it gets interestin' so you best open up those ear holes of yours, so I was down with the Too Bigs finding bits and pieces when my tail... I say my tail was caught in something heavy and painful! Next thing I knows I'm squealing like the day I was born, but them damn Too Bigs ain't for listening. Anyway I'm lay there for what felt like my entire life!

Then he was there. Bright as brass, and I know my brass! Plucked me out of the trap, apparently meant to catch rodents - as if I of all things was a rodent! - though my tail... My poor tail. Guy was a medic, he patched what was left of it up good, even gave me the other half though I daresay there's nothing useful about half a tail! My mam' almost had a heart attack when I showed her it. Not the way she wanted to go...

Anyway, I says to myself that I owe him a debt. I mean, he'd saved me right? Well, he weren't for having it at first. But I insisted and I insisted. Still he declined, something about going it alone. Well, he didn't see when I followed him right on up into his oversized ship now did he? No siree!

We've been inseparable ever since, Ali and I. What do you mean Adi? Oh... Oh yes, Adiara. That was his name, wasn't it... I know deep down he doesn't mind my being there. I mean, I'm small so I'm hardly in the way, and I don't eat much... And space is nothing new to me, not like I get cold or anything.

But yeah, that's it! That's my story so far. Ain't it just a tale fit for space bards? What do you mean pun... Oh, I seeeee....

Anyway, best get to it before Ali... Ari... Adi almost leaves me behind again. Wouldn't want that, poor guy would be simply lost without me!

Intent: To create a companion figure for [member='Adiara Drelas'], and take full advantage of the wonderful new species that [member='Irajah Ven'] created.

Liliane

L
[member="Adiara Drelas"]

That unique and nicely written style made me chuckle. A lot.

Approved by me, pending secondary. :)

[member="Lorelei Darke"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom