Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Kotsûshwodza

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB-705

T
2woam93.jpg
"Quenched in a Trough of Blood Spilled in Anger."
commission__eg201_shocker_gauntlet_by_aiyeahhs-d7tbzo9.jpg
Image Source: EG-201 by Aiyeahhs
Intent: Crushgaunts for Thengil
Development Thread: Sith Kaggath
Manufacturer: (allegedly) Kissai Prince | Sith Alchemist
Model: Kotsûshwodza “Breaker of Entrails”
Affiliation: Ye who wields
Modularity: Nay.
Production: Unique
Material: Alchemical Alloy | Devaronian Blood Poison | Shock Webbing
Classification: Crushgaunts
Size: Gauntlets
Weight: 2kg each
Special Features: Lightsaber Resistant | Reversed Magnetic Polarity | Dark Side Focus
Strengths:
  • Swords of plasma will neither cut nor chip the alchemical alloy of these weapons forged in hate.
  • Should enemy rain lightning upon ye, the weapon will draw the storm’s wrath unto itself, ready for dolorous release when next ye smite.
  • Sharpened by svolten rhyolite, the claws will never dull.
  • The alloy hath been infused by the dust of a devaronian jewel. The mere touch of the metal against bare skin will inflict excruciating agony.
  • The wielder’s strength is amplified.
  • The gauntlets are imbued with all the malice of their creator and thus are potent artifacts of the Dark Side. Ye who wield will find within ye the power of a battlemind and thy domination over the Force increased.
Weaknesses:
  • An electromagnetic pulse will fry the gauntlets’ circuitry and render their more tangible functions useless.
  • Ye who wield the gauntlets must do so with stamina, for they are heavier than similar gauntlets of beskar.
  • The gauntlets must be handled with great care due to the devaronian infused gems, lest ye inflict great injury upon thyself.
  • Beware the authority of the light, for beneath a paragon's purest might may thy weapon's attributes fail.
Description:
Melted down through intense alchemical rituals from a blade allegedly belonging to a long dead Kissai prince and forged anew by a Sith alchemist for Thengil Ri'Shajirr, these gauntlets function similar to Mandalorian crushgaunts. Micronized alchemical alloy in a reactive fabric enhances the strength of the wielder, allowing the individual to crush skulls, break bone, and crumple all but the strongest metals. It has the added benefits of drawing and collecting Force Lightning, like a Sith sword, which it can release in a subsequent strike. Additionally, shock webbing on the pads of the palm can administer non-lethal stunning shocks equivalent to a stun baton, around nine million volts. An EMP blast will destroy the ability to stun. Devaronian blood poison imbued in the alloy allows for contact with bare skin to be debilitatingly painful.

The gauntlets are constructs of the architects passion, quenched with the blood of foes killed by Thengil's hand, and therefore focuses of the Dark Side that help bolster the wearer’s Force abilities to a small degree, with the only substantial benefit being the ability of Battlemind. The downside comes from its susceptibility to a blast of Force Light, which can purge away the benefits.

Canon Sources:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_sword
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stun_gauntlet

inactivechar01

I
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Thengil Ri'Shajirr"]
Unless I am missing something in one of these posts, I'm unable to find anything in the development thread you've linked that ties the submission in for development. Could you point me towards a specific post?

TB-705

T
[member="Darth Vitium"] No, this is development to acquire the alchemical alloy, which is lightsaber resistant in the same way I would acquire cortosis or beskar through a duel.

TB-705

T
[member="Darth Vitium"] - the same amount a regular set of crushgaunt would. Enough to crush a skull, as wookieepedia says. I don't believe it cross-applies to something like lifting strength, or really anything outside of compressive force from the hands.

If you meant strength in the Force then wearing them would feel like a caffeine buzz: focused, alert, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom