Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kon Uulon

Kel_Dor_Mandolorian_by_RavingDork.jpg
NAME: Kon Uulon
FACTION: The Jedi Academy
SPECIES: Kel Dor
SEX: Male.
HEIGHT: 1.9 Meters tall, or 6 foot 2 inches.
WEIGHT: 174 pounds.
EYES: Silver.
HAIR: Bald.
SKIN: Orange.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:
+Perspective, like almost all of Kel Dorians, Kon has a high perception level which allows him to have a higher chance of sensing something out of place or suspect of bad happenings.
+Attentive, another racial strength is that Kon is attentive. He will watch and learn situations, keep visual memories of his surroundings (Can tell if an object was moved if he leaves the room and comes back.)
+High Hand-Eye Coordination, having been a warrior on the battlefield on Dorin, his home planet, for over fifteen years he has gained rather extraordinary Eye-Hand Coordination.
+Martial Arts (Sounds silly, I know.) Although the Kel Dor are a peaceful race, they excel at fighting. At the Dorin Academy, children spend most of his or her childhood learning martial arts, ground tactics, and other means of warfare.
+Fluent in Galactic Basic and Kel Dor

Weaknesses:
-Nosy, Kon will get curious and get into individuals personal business which would be seen as rude and nosy in society. This could even result in death if he were to get curious and know something he shouldn't.
-Quick To Jump to Conclusions, this is self explanatory, but he will assume something will happen and quickly take action to prevent what he thinks will happen.
-Frightening, can also be strength, Due to the lumps and coils on his head, he can look quite intimidating, especially with his breath mask
-Cannot Breathe As Easily Off Planet, due to the atmosphere that Kel Dorians adapted to, they cannot breath easily off their home planet of Dorin, so they require to wear breath masks a sophisticated pair of non-transparent black goggles.

APPEARANCE:
Kon has large lumps and coils that cover his head, like most of his kind. He has a sophisticated pair of non-transparent black goggles that cover his silver eyes, a jet black breathing mask, giving him a rather intimidating look. He wears a rather clean pair of cloth woven brown robes with a tan top, trousers, and brown footwear to complete the outfit. (picture for reference)
Padawan_Gnost-Dural_JMGD.jpg

BIOGRAPHY: Sorry if it doesn't make sense, it was VERY VERY late when written.
Kon Uulon was born on his homeplanet of Dorin which resides in the Dorin System, it's galactic coordinates being exactly (-94, 173). Dorin is a planet which is positioned between two black holes, giving it a rather radical atmosphere that is toxic to most beings. Growing up on the planet of Dorin, Kon had a fairly happy childhood until he was taken into the Dorin Academy at his young age of six years old. At the Dorin Academy he was made to study martial arts, ground tactics, and other means of warfare, only showing more how the Kel Dor race is one of the most splendid species in combat. Kon learned many things in the Dorin Academy, but the most important thing he had learned was to befriend everyone that he can, to make peace with his surroundings. Although the Kel Dor race lacks physical strength, those that do possess muscle mass have a good chance of being outstanding as a warrior. After six long years pass, the hardships him and his mates have went through, Kon had graduated the Dorin Academy and is now a young adult among the Kel Dor society at his age of twelve. After graduating, Kon had chosen an occupation for becoming a warrior for his home planet. It was not soon after he had began more rigorous training and learning about the Kel Dor Warrior Code...

The age of sixteen has reached Kon, Kon now having been a warrior for his homeplanet for four years. Kon had began feel as if he were being watched, although he couldn't see who was watching him, if there were any, he felt watched. It was true though, he was being watched...By Baren Do Sages, or force sensitives on the planet of Dorin. The Sages watched him closely as he aged, having known what he did not...Months pass before Kon is called to meet the Sages. Kon enters the structure where he was led to meet with the Sages, all gathered around Kon with their Silver eyes staring down at his. A sage then steps forward, greeting him in the native tongue.
Sage: "Greetings, young warrior, Kon."
Kon then bows before the Sage before greeting back. "Greetings, Sage."
The sage happily nods back to Kon before he says, "Kon, we have been watching you years. You may have not have felt it for awhile, but we have been watching you...We sensed you. You have special abilities, Kon. Special abilities that not everyone here has."
Kon looks up to the Sage whom stands in front of him with a questioning look, "What do you mean, Sage?"
The Sage says, "You have abilities that not everyone here on Dorin has. You have a connection that not everyone has...You have a connection to the Force."
Kon immediately has his eyes widen as he hears this. He must have misheard the sage, he must have. The sage simply nods and says, "You did not mishear me, Kon."
The Sage then steps closer to Kon, placing a hand on his left shoulder speaking once more as he says "Kon, if you would come and join us, you may learn how to use this gift you have for good use.." Kon simply responded with a shake of the head and said "I do not wish to learn how to use this gift. I must be a warrior for Dorin..But if I am to leave Dorin, then I may take interest into learning how to use this gift of the 'Force'." Thus ended the meeting, Kon having returned to his duties..

Kon has recently turned twenty six years old, having now been a warrior for Dorin for fifteen years. It was at this age when Kon had earned enough credits to purchase a Z-95 Headhunter, which he used later to leave his homeplanet. After having left his occupation of warrior for Dorin and notifying his leave of the planet, he was given a breathing mask and a pair of sophisticated goggles which he was told to wear at all times on every planet from now on. Upon receiving these items he had put them on. He gathered his belongings that he could bring with him, which would be a DC-17 Pistol Blaster, energy cells, and his credits. After a farewell ceremony, Kon had set off the planet of Dorin, and done like he had said he would to the sages...He set out in search of learning in the ways of the Force. Upon searching for a place of learning of the Force, he had learned of the Jedi Academy, an Academy meant for force-sensitives that wish to train to hone their skills in the force and become Jedis for the Republic...He heard of a transit system that takes force sensitives to a Jedi Academy that is still on planet (Too lazy to be specific atm). He made his way to the transit and was then on way to a disclosed area of a Jedi Academy..

ITEMS:
-DC-17 Pistol Blaster
-A sum of 1,500 Credits.

SHIP:
Yes, a Z-95 Headhunter.

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Protective Posture (Jedi Order Force Shield Training)- In Progress
Yavin IV Jedi Academy (Part II)- In Progress
Building lightsabers- In Progress

[member="Azrael"]
I couldn't find pictures of Kel Dorians that didn't have lightsabers, using the force, or was just a Kel Dor monk. This was pretty much the only picture I could find on Google Images that didn't have a Kel Dor Representing a faction or using the force with lightsabers and such. I had hoped that the armor wouldn't be noticed and don't wish for my character to have that armor, but I do enjoy the headshot because it is detailed unlike other pictures of headshots that were sketches. I looked for more, but gave up when it started showing Skelethor...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom