Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knowledge

Dugur Sazrod

D
@[member="Darth Asmodea"]

Vjun-Bast Castle

Dugur had done something he'd never dreamed of doing until recently. He'd defied direct orders from the Order not to leave the temple, to take care of the younglings with another small group of Knights and a few Masters, all the while the majority of the order was participating in the battle for Korriban. It was unthinkable. He was one of the best Padawan duelists the order had to offer and he was being put on the back burner because he didn't have a formal Master and he'd been recommended for the youngling duty? It aggravated him to no end.

Whispers while he were sleeping told him what to do. He'd decided to leave the temple and pursue some of the knowledge or energy potentially left behind by Jedi or otherwise at the location of one of his favorite historical events. Bast Castle, where Master Skywalker had wiped out one of the last heavy fortresses the Empire had left. Formerly owned by Darth Vader himself.

He knew the amount of trouble he'd get in when he returned, but figured that all knowledge had some risk associated with it. This was different from his normal sneaking about the temple. This was something potentially dangerous. Something that could get him banned from the temple.

For whatever reason he relished the risk. The goal he'd been working toward his entire life was at risk and he couldn't help but feel excited, elated. Why?

The voice urged him forth as he landed his "borrowed" starfighter and flipped up his hood, running through the acid rain to the towering figure of the formerly great fortress. A coldness inhabited this place. Something wicked.

Dugur couldn't help but move into the derelict building, his curiosity peaked even more now that he'd arrived and felt the influx of energy. It was a touch he hadn't felt before.

Cold.

Louise

here for your dad
Meditation is the new black.

The Eye of the Dark Lord found herself more often than not in a state of concentration. Her role wasn't exactly one that required her to be on the front lines. She was spared from time spent infiltrating, skulking and waiting. No, no, her destiny fell down a different path, a path of visions and prophecy. Not that her role made her superior of course, under the power of the Dark Lord they were equals, they were one.

He would funnel the visions he received down upon her, although not all of them, even the mind of Karin Dorn would not be able to stand that barrage. This was merely just a fraction.

A humbling thought.

Of course, this insight was draining and this was where the magic of meditation came in. It was simple. Bast Castle was perfect. A pool of the dark side that she could sit and drink deeply from. Power. The woman would remain in these kinds of places for days, sometimes even over a week without eating, drinking or sleeping. Amazing what limits you could drive your body to with religious fanaticism and the force by your side.

She wasn't alone.

A slow deliberate smile crawled across her visage, a guest, and one of potential. Coincidence? I think not. This is a galaxy that works in mysterious ways. Asmodea remained seated, there was no need for the devaronian to get up when her guest would be coming to her. She sent forth whispers in the force, whispers of knowledge, whispers to entice and draw the intruder further into the bowels of the fortress where she lurked.

Come to me, my child.

@Dugur Sazrod

Dugur Sazrod

D
A new voice chilled Dugur to his core as he continued his path through the abandoned Castle. A strange cold along with the promise of knowledge. Power. An inviting darkness that appealed to his innately aggressive nature. The two voices pushed him further along with the visions of glory. Another voice, a familiar one warned him of continuing along such a road. Dugur's curiousity got the better of him.

The voices called.

The Padawan wandered further into the depths of the Castle, largely relying on the force to guide him as the outside light began to disappear. Blaster marks pocketed the walls from battles long past.

The force echoed throughout the expansive corridors. A presence became apparent as the corridor inclined upward. Dark. Cold. Dugur placed his saber in his right hand, danger becoming apparent. He couldn't help but continue onward.

Louise

here for your dad
A visible darkness began to excrete from the woman, out of every pore the gloom poured, slowly beginning to fill the vast chamber that she sat in the middle of. Fog of the dark side, it was one of her favoured techniques. Always being a sucker for the dramatics the Sith greatly enjoyed setting the scene. It also did no harm for her if she controlled the atmosphere of a moment. Take any edge you can get.

Do not be afraid.

She did not hide her dark intentions, nor did she attempt to mask the raw energies of the dark side that flowed from her very core. She would not lie to the boy. Honesty was the best policy, no matter where your alignment lay, or at least that was the belief that this woman held.

Your talent is wasted.

Although the voice was largely sinister there was an element of enticement. It was a voice of knowledge after all. The devaronian archive known as Karin Dorn was the Sith that you went to if you were looking to learn. Knowledge was the ultimate pursuit.

Let me guide you.

He would be upon her soon.

@Dugur Sazrod

Dugur Sazrod

D

Dugur nearly choked on the fog that seemed to fill the chamber before him as the incline leveled out. It was....unnatural.

The voice spoke directly.

Sith.

Dugur ignited his saber and wandered through the fog, blue blade cutting a swath through the fog as he slowly stepped forward. The two voices continued to creep on the edge of his mind as he stepped.

"Show yourself." Dugur said sharply into the fog. He was feeling more than a little afraid and his natural reserve of rage was deciding whether or not to emerge. A response to the unknown enemy.

Louise

here for your dad
“Show myself?” she snickered, craning her neck, all this sitting still really did a number on the old body. She was stiffer than a nun at an orgy. I don't think that was the correct analogy, but I'm going to stick with it, can you dig it?

The Padawan would find the spoken voice a lot closer than he though, if the light of his blue saber didn't illuminate her then there was a good chance he was about to step on the woman. I advise looking down, I can't imagine that Sith Masters take too kindly to being trodden on, even the calm ones.

“Just look down, boy,” the woman snipped with the sternest of voices, like your mother finding out that you've been throwing your vegetables into the trash.

Asmodea would remain on the ground, tranquil yet menacing. A strange mix to possess. She was the very picture of control, and even for Sith, control could contain serenity, it was just a matter of not being afraid to commit the odd atrocity now or then.

“I sincerely hope you're not planning on using that...” the woman almost sing-songed in reference to the blue blade, the manner in which she bounced between stern and playful was rather confusing.

@Dugur Sazrod

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom