Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiren Sepherus

NAME: Kiren Sepherus

FACTION: Galactic Republic (Jedi Order)

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 5 foot, 9 inches

WEIGHT: 130 pounds

EYES: Ice blue (Current)

HAIR: Long spiky black hair

SKIN: Pale white skin

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

+Somewhat clever
+Quick reaction speed

-Pride
-No formal training
-Seeks a challenge from opponents (This can lead to bad situations)

APPEARANCE: Ice blue eyes, long spiky black hair, Pale skin, Light muscles, Scars and bruises on face, Old long cloak

BIOGRAPHY: Kiren has been on his own since he was a child, born into one of the wealthiest families on the planet the boy had a normal childhood until he was 5. At 9 his father got into trouble with one of the biggest criminal gangs on the planet and his entire family was murdered, the murderer decided to have mercy on him and forced him to join the criminal gang. Kiren stayed in the gang for a few years before he learned he was force sensitive, once the gang found out they forced hjm to do bigger, more dangerous jobs. Kiren feared for his life and eventually fled at the age of 14, he has been wandering ever since.

FORCE PROFICIENCY:
-Force push
-Force lift
-Force pull

LIGHTSABER PROFICIENCY:
Form 2 - Apprentice
Form 3 - Novice

SHIP: None

KILLS: None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED: None

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/45606-just-some-fruit-kiren/ -Being discovered by the jedi order

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/45621-all-good-things-must-have-a-beginning/#entry676610 -Master and training

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/47981-the-gathering-invite-only-pm-if-missed/page-4#entry722466- The gathering

Looks good I would enjoy roleplaying with you I have both a sith and jedi so whichever he chooses to join hope to see you around the galaxy

[member="Kiren sepherus"]

[member="Kiren sepherus"]

Excellent work. Just spotted one error:

FACTION: None (Want to join Sith or Jedi)

I'm sure that should read...

FACTION: Galactic Republic (The Jedi Order)

Other than that it's perfect :lol: :lol: :lol:

#justsayin'

[member="Corvus Raaf"]

2lxcsnn.gif

[member="Kiren sepherus"] No matter - when you need to be the Jedi you were destined to be, the Silver Jedi will be waiting for you with open arms.

Flite Darkleaper

True Daughter of the Order
[member="Connor Harrison"] LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC!

[member="Corvus Raaf"] That's scary you just like ... told him to be a jedi did you use a mind trick?

[member="Kiren sepherus"] I'm LkThirteen from above and I would love to rp with you this is my Jedi

[member="Kiren sepherus"] - Do yourself a favour; come with me and unleash your Force potential without being restrained by Jedi or Sith Masters and Lords. They are a production line for eventual corruption and failure.

WE make our own choices and take our OWN destiny.

I'll be here when you want to BE something mighty, not a slave to an Order.

Thank you all for your support and offers to join your factions.
This is my firsf character though and i would like to gain experience roleplaying on the site and gain skills from the republic before exploring different factions.

Thank you all again, i might take up your offers with different characters once i decide to create them, i already have a few ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom