Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kira

You can call me crazy, evil, dramatic, perhaps sexy, etc., but it won't change my feelings for you love. And no, my actions aren't dictated by the sith code :p which is ironic, though I already I told you women come before my "evil" doings.

Your favorite demon,
Aka

[member="Kira"]

You're right. I am crazy... crazy for you :)

And I'm not dramatic :p unless I'm blind to it. I think I've remained very calm and understanding throughout our lovers' quarrel.

Much love,
Aka

[member="Kira"]

A gun that stuns eh? :D you're so kind when picking your torturing devices.

Actually, I don't know if that weapon will have any effect on me because I'm already shocked by your beauty :flower:

[member="Kira"] xoxo

[member="Akabane"] [SIZE=9pt]I do not torture. It is for defense. You might not be so cavalier unconscious and in a puddle of your own bodily fluid. From what I hear stun guns are quiet painful.[/SIZE]

Well, I'm certain a stun gun would stop most people but not me :D . Although, I'm not the type of person to attack a random lady. Even my previous master is kind to women and he's a full-blown sith.

Use that electric judgement and teach me a lesson will you :p

[member="Kira"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom