Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship KI-ES-MkI Aka The Axe Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabrina

KF-467_Gothri_Heavy_Fighter_Type_06.jpg

Image Credit: http://i401.photobuc...ter_Type_06.jpg
Intent: To create an elite starfighter for the one sith
Development Thread: it deemed nessary
Manufacturer: Krayt Industries
Model: KI-ESF-MkI Aka The Axe Wing
Affiliation: The One Sith and her allies
Modularity: None
Production: Minor Production
Material: Matrix veneer , transparisteel, dura steel
Description: This is pinicale of krayt Industries star fighter line to date. It has speed fire power, and is well armored. This with only the best of the one sith pilots get to fly it, and they most proved themselves in field battle before having this chance to even train with it.

The ship it self use matrix veneer giving it better protection from opposing ships. It ion cannons will remove enemy shielding, whilst the laser cannons will take it out. This combination makes it more deadlier than the blade fighter, as it can actively knock down shields. Also it has speed and maneuverability over the blade fighter thanks to a larger engine. Due to these extra design features, means it can not however be produced in same numbers as the blade fighter or the dart.

Classification: Elite fighter
Role: Superiority fighter
Height: 4
Width: 12
Length: 10
Power Core Generator/Reactor: Solar ionization reactor
Hyperdrive Rating: 1
Minimum Crew: 1
Optimal Crew: 1 + astromech droid
Armaments:
2x repeating Ion Cannons
2x laser cannons
2x proton torpedo launchers (6 shots each)

Non-Combative Attachments:

• Communications Array
  • Encryption Network
  • Ejector Seat
  • Standard Deflector Shield Generator
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Standard Targeting Systems
Passenger Capacity: 0
Cargo Capacity: 100 kilos
Consumables: 1 week
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: 2

[member="sabrina"]

Unfortunately, matrix armor is not something that can really be used to protect a ship. It was the name given to a literal suit of armor used in the KOTOR games, and as such is not a valid material for use in starship manufacturing without a solid dev thread. So you'll need to change that to something more standard like durasteel.

sabrina

[member="Ayden Cater"] would depthread of procuring some do, if so I will get on with that. As I am using again in a possible other item.

[member="sabrina"]

If you wanted to try and use it as a starship material, it would have to go through the Tech area of the factory first. I do not their policy on making new materials, but I'd imagine it would require a dev thread.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="sabrina"]
Matrix armor is heavy and the majority of elite fighters have been approved at class 2 speed, so I'd like to see the speed go to class 2. Also, a starfighter doesn't need detention cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom