Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Keros' Kad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
artemis.jpg

artemis-front.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a new flagship for Clan Gred.
  • Image Source:[ Battlestar: Galactica Deadlock, https://www.ezpz.gg/bsg/artemis
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Assault Star Destroyer
  • Length: 1800 m
  • Width: 300 m
  • Height: 180 m
  • [SIZE=9pt]Armament: Very High (4x MPC-1 Eyayah "Echo" Hyper Particle Cannon, 16x Heavy railgun turrets, 30x Varactyl Dual Heavy Turbolaser turrets, 20 twin turbolaser turrets, 40 dual laser turrets)
  • Defenses: Low (Durasteel hull, Alusteel armor, Ablative Armor, Deflector shielding, Ionic shields)
  • Hanger Space: Average: 11
  • Hanger Allocation:
    • Starfighters: 8 squadrons
    • Support Craft: 3 squadrons
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive Class: Average: 1

STANDARD FEATURES
4x MPC-1 Eyayah "Echo" Hyper Particle Cannon
16x Heavy railgun turrets
30x Varactyl Dual Heavy Turbolaser turrets
20 twin turbolaser turrets
40 dual laser turrets
Durasteel hull
Alusteel armor
Deflector shielding
Ionic Shields
2x Flight pods
6x Ion-jet engines
Main reactor
Secondary reactor for MPC-1s

ADVANCED SYSTEMS
Stygium cloaking device
Ablative armor

Advanced targeting system: An advanced targeting system is used to allow for highly accurate targeting for the laser turrets, turbolaser turrets, and Varactyl turrets. This advanced system is based off the system found within Mon Calamari vessels, and allows the weapons tied to it to target and fire on strike craft more effectively. The Varactyl’s are still not the most accurate, but the volume of fire that they can lay pushed then engineers to add them to the system. The other weapons, however, serve as a powerful layer of defense.

[Central A.I.: The central A.I. of the Keros' Kad, often called by its nickname, “Kaddie,” is what keeps the vessel running so smoothly. With a mental capacity greater than that of a tactical droid, Kaddie runs most of his star destroyer’s systems, and ensures that the vessel is always ready for combat. The A.I. is also capable of running the ships weapons, navigation, cloaking device, scanners, and shielding in an emergency, allowing the Kad to quickly react to threats. Kaddie has been programed to be loyal to his clan, and has the protects to keep anyone from hack him.

Power Diverter: The Keros' Kad is equipped with a power diverter, allowing her to move power to different systems. This power diverting could save the star destroyer by moving weapons power into the shield systems. On the flip side, if the ship needs to push out damage, the Kad can draw from her shields to boost her weapons. The one thing unaffected by the power diverter is the battery of hyper particle cannons, since these weapons draw from their own reactor.

STRENGTHS
  • High firepower.
  • dvanced targeting system allows Varactyls and turbolasers to operate as point defense weapons.
  • Good speed and agility.
  • Capable of rerouting power.
  • ]Cloaking device.
WEAKNESSES
  • Even with power diverted to defenses, the shielding and hull are fairly weak.
  • Heavy use of automatization and droids makes the ship particularly weak to EMP.
  • Aft is not well defended due to engine cluster.
  • Must decloak to fire or launch fighters.
  • Hyper particle cannons basically useless at close range, and will slow of kick back the ship when fired.
DESCRIPTION
Named for Clan Gred's original flagship, the Keros' Kad was designed to become the clan's new flagship after the Battle of Concord Dawn. With a hull based predominantly off the Cadera-class, the new star destroyer possesses a high amount of firepower, and a decent speed and agility. The main armament consists of four MPC-1 Eyayah "Echo" Hyper Particle Cannon housed in the nose of the ship and sixteen heavy railgun turrets positioned around the main hull. Due to their power draw, the hyper particle cannons have their own dedicated reactor so that they do not take too much power from other systems. Along with these main weapons, the Kad also possesses 30 Varactyl Dual Heavy Turbolaser turrets, twenty twin turbolaser turrets, and forty laser turrets to provide even more firepower and anti-fighter defense thanks to the ships advanced targeting system. While an offensive powerhouse, Keros' Kad's defenses are somewhat lacking.

Being protected by standard deflector shields, alusteel armor, and ablative armor, the star destroyer may seem to have decent defenses, but this is far from the case. The ablative armor cannot withstand much fire, and the alusteel armor is durable for fighters, but not the best option for a capital ship. The deflectors are also somewhat weaker, but can be bulked with the use of a power diverting system. Along with this, the Kad has a nasty surprise in the for of a shield leech, allowing the ship to steal energy from other ships around her, generally the enemy. In addition to the weapons and defenses, the star destroyer has two flight pods that house a total of eleven squadrons, eight fighter squadrons and three support squadrons.

To run the ship with the few people they have, Clan Gred has employed many droids and plenty of automation aboard the Keros' Kad, with it's peak being the ship's central A.I., nicknamed "Kaddie." This A.I. is heavily encrypted and capable of running many of the ships operations.

After the battle of Kintan, the ships shield leech was replaced with an ionic shield unit.

Last edited:
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, [member="Mig Gred"]. First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to use the factory. I will be working with you through the review/approval process and hopefully that will go quick and painless and we can ensure you get the ship you desire.

Mig Gred said:
Material: Durasteel, Alusteel
Please remember to link all named materials included in the sub

Please tag me when you have made this one small edit and we can push this through for approval

Submission moved to pre-factory as per writer request.

Please remember to include a list of changes when you tag a member of factory staff to move the submission back to live judgement.

Mig Gred Mig Gred

Hey! I'll be taking over this! I'm ready to stamp this approved as long as you remove this instances of a shield leech device, seeing as you removed it in favor of ionic shielding. Instances are below for reference:
STANDARD FEATURES
4x MPC-1 Eyayah "Echo" Hyper Particle Cannon
16x Heavy railgun turrets
30x Varactyl Dual Heavy Turbolaser turrets
20 twin turbolaser turrets
40 dual laser turrets
]Durasteel hull
Alusteel armor
]Deflector shielding
Shield leech
2x Flight pods
6x Ion-jet engines
Main reactor
Secondary reactor for MPC-1s

The other mention of the shield leech in the description is fine, just remove it from the features for me and I'll stamp this approved. Please tag me when you are done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom